Any hot metal head guys in town

Any hot metal head guys in town

Posted in the Willisburg Forum

Romance

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 May 7, 2013
Lookin 4 a metal head bf or sum1 kool and looks good to hang out with. Any1 know anyone in hburg?
lisa

Lebanon, KY

#2 May 9, 2013
lmao first read this though it said any hot meth head in this town.
Wrong place

United States

#3 May 13, 2013
All the guys close are only posers in this town, girls too.
Lincoln

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 May 13, 2013
May check Lewis metal works or Hiter & Brooks.
Slayer Obession

Paris, KY

#5 May 13, 2013
Ur a fu**ing liar. Slayer, Anthrax, Megadeth, Cannibal Corpse, Opeth, Dimmu Borgir, Autopsy, Testament, Kreator, the list keeps going. Poser my a$$
Watchme

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 Jan 27, 2016
Eric Lyons is the dummer for a metal band. I've never been into that kinda music but for his fine ass I might!! ;)
Bimbo Babaloo

Harrodsburg, KY

#7 Jan 28, 2016
Romance wrote:
Lookin 4 a metal head bf or sum1 kool and looks good to hang out with. Any1 know anyone in hburg?
I got a few for you. Earthquake McGoon. Soapless Constipato is ok, but he don't take many baths. Sloberlips McJab kisses like a fool and will run his tounge down your throat if you get a chance. I have not been with them, but I hear they is fun.
Walrust

Charlestown, IN

#8 Feb 8, 2016
Watchme wrote:
Eric Lyons is the dummer for a metal band. I've never been into that kinda music but for his fine ass I might!! ;)
Watch you end up right at the health department
Aunt T Histimine

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Feb 8, 2016
Bimbo Babaloo wrote:
<quoted text> I got a few for you. Earthquake McGoon. Soapless Constipato is ok, but he don't take many baths. Sloberlips McJab kisses like a fool and will run his tounge down your throat if you get a chance. I have not been with them, but I hear they is fun.
Silly, completely silly.
Watchme

Harrodsburg, KY

#10 Feb 8, 2016
Walrust wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch you end up right at the health department
Well that's not nice to say about someone you probably don't even know...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danny Potts is cheating on his pregnant wife 21 min Hershey blackn 1
Is Mercer recruiting ahtletes 33 min Wideload 52
E=zstop (Aug '10) 1 hr curious 41
kyleigh combs 1 hr church 8
Mercer County recruits our starting quarterback ? 1 hr Courious 4
tiarra bradshaw 2 hr just asking 1
Tiffany Perkins (Oct '14) 3 hr iknowwhatyoudidla... 14

Willisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willisburg Mortgages