New

Harrodsburg, KY

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Any suggestions on where to go for a good hair cut? I'm new to the area & not sure.
Jason Klop

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Do it the Mercer County way. Put a bowl on your head and give someone a pair of scissors.
New

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Jason Klop wrote:
Do it the Mercer County way. Put a bowl on your head and give someone a pair of scissors.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I'd rather not do it that way. That would look funny on a female. Any other suggestions?
news to new

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Feb 15, 2013
New wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the suggestion, but I'd rather not do it that way. That would look funny on a female. Any other suggestions?
Great Clips in Danville - no appointment necessary - never had a bad haircut there, but have had plenty in Harrodsburg
country girl

Bardstown, KY

#5 Feb 15, 2013
cuttin up near Cloud's Country Cooking is a great hair salon. there is also a salon inside wal-mart and there is tim murphey's hair salon
News

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 Feb 16, 2013
Thanks for the info.
mercer

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Feb 16, 2013
Rumors and Razors have good stylist.
shades

Grayslake, IL

#8 Feb 16, 2013
Stacy Faulkner at Shades Salon in Danville. It's just barely over the mercer co line and she is def worth the drive.
Friend

Versailles, IN

#9 Feb 24, 2013
Bella Nicole in Harrodsburg. Great place.
timmie

United States

#10 Mar 27, 2013
wherever that spencer feller cuts hair is ok in that old jiffy lube.. saw he is driving his daddys car so don't know if he is losing his ass or what
wonder

United States

#11 Mar 28, 2013
is Murphy's salon good .? I use to hear they were really good . My aunts would go to him often . I have long hair & want it trimmed but not short and maybe a lite perm too . I need some pointers too . Thanks . Who does eyebrows around here or would I have to go to lexington to have that done ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County judge and Careys towing 2 hr Against crooked o... 3
Charleston health care in Danville ky 2 hr Worried 1
Brian Ward - Pedophile 2 hr Neighbor 7
Gov beavin 3 hr mighty oak 6
Ban Assault type weapons 4 hr Cant spell 106
Chris Horn (Jul '15) 6 hr Theone 7
When Trump Loses, What Excuse Will You Use? 8 hr J Conway 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willisburg Mortgages