J Whittaker

Tucker, GA

#1 Feb 13, 2013
In 1973 my brother Truman Ray forced all of us at gunpoint to sit in the backyard at the blackard farm, there was 5 little boys and 3 little girls and his wife, our mother, and Earl Thomas. I remember him saying he was going to shoot us all and I remember my son and his cousins snuck off hiding from him, and I remember that he got mad and got in his car and went hunting them down, they were at the Stewart farm next door. In 1969 Truman Ray called me and asked if he could borrow my car,and when I told him no he told me on the phone he was going to shoot me, so I picked up my little boy who was 7 years old (who went to saint leos at the time) and hid him in my closet, he Came into the bedroom and pointed a gun to my head and my little boy was in the closet and heard what he was doing, he was threatening to kill me...In 1973 he came out to the blackard farm wanting to borrow my car and because I had to go to work he got mad and went around the house in an old van and tried to push my car out into the road, then he took a tire tool and threw it through my windshield, then he left and went to my sister wandas house who lived in Marywood and broke all the windows out of her house. Because she wouldnt lend him her car. Do you remember that Wanda? Or are you in denial about that too? Your little boys and your daughter were sitting in that yard too. This is a true story and im willing to take a lie detectors test. you can ask anyone in the family. That's why I don't come around nobody in the family because of what happened to me and ny son...I don't associate with monsters, and that's what this man was ..A monster. im sorry but I just didn't wanna go to my grave with this on my conscience. Would anybody else? I just wanted to get the facts straight.
truth

Tucker, GA

#2 Feb 13, 2013
hay you are not the only one thats got a monster in there family
Haha

United States

#3 Feb 16, 2013
truth wrote:
Haha whos your monster?
sorry

Louisville, KY

#4 Feb 16, 2013
J Whittaker wrote:
In 1973 my brother Truman Ray forced all of us at gunpoint to sit in the backyard at the blackard farm, there was 5 little boys and 3 little girls and his wife, our mother, and Earl Thomas. I remember him saying he was going to shoot us all and I remember my son and his cousins snuck off hiding from him, and I remember that he got mad and got in his car and went hunting them down, they were at the Stewart farm next door. In 1969 Truman Ray called me and asked if he could borrow my car,and when I told him no he told me on the phone he was going to shoot me, so I picked up my little boy who was 7 years old (who went to saint leos at the time) and hid him in my closet, he Came into the bedroom and pointed a gun to my head and my little boy was in the closet and heard what he was doing, he was threatening to kill me...In 1973 he came out to the blackard farm wanting to borrow my car and because I had to go to work he got mad and went around the house in an old van and tried to push my car out into the road, then he took a tire tool and threw it through my windshield, then he left and went to my sister wandas house who lived in Marywood and broke all the windows out of her house. Because she wouldnt lend him her car. Do you remember that Wanda? Or are you in denial about that too? Your little boys and your daughter were sitting in that yard too. This is a true story and im willing to take a lie detectors test. you can ask anyone in the family. That's why I don't come around nobody in the family because of what happened to me and ny son...I don't associate with monsters, and that's what this man was ..A monster. im sorry but I just didn't wanna go to my grave with this on my conscience. Would anybody else? I just wanted to get the facts straight.
I'm very sorry that happened to you. Someone should have stopped him from doing that. Where were the police? How sad for those little children to have a gun pointed at them and have their lives threatened - it must have traumatized them forever. You said it perfectly, he was a monster. With a gun. Thank you for sharing your story.
I know

United States

#5 Feb 18, 2013
I know exactly who you are talking about. you're right! He is a monster!
Aunt Jenette

United States

#6 Feb 18, 2013
I remember that like it was yesterday. God will take care of him when he dies.
susan

Tucker, GA

#7 Feb 21, 2013
I remember one time that Truman Ray Lane took his daddys car he just bought and smacked it into a tree, cause he wouldnt let him borrow it he was drunk and deliberately ran it into the tree, just cause he was mad. Then he came into the house and was arguing with his wife and broke the kitchen table in two with his fists. I guess everyone in Versailles was scared of him, that's why he got away with so much...least he thinks everybody is scared of him.
Who

United States

#8 Feb 21, 2013
Is this Truman Lane, the one that lives in Versailles? Has lost his wife and daughter in the past few years. Just wondering...
Drury

United States

#9 Feb 27, 2013
My little niece told me he did do that! he should be tar and feathered for that! >_<
tickle

United States

#12 Feb 28, 2013
J Whittaker wrote:
I believe you.What made him this way?
Whodey

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Mar 6, 2013
truth wrote:
I hear you. Sometimes you think your the only one. They think its you when in reality its them you have to get away from Toxic people
Harold

United States

#14 Mar 7, 2013
I wonder if this man has ever apologized to anyone in the family.
junkman

Harrodsburg, KY

#15 Mar 7, 2013
J Whittaker wrote:
just ask god to please forgive you and for get it and if this s o b isn't in his grave by now just send him by my house and i will arrange him to meet his maker .
Captain Obvious

Lawrenceburg, KY

#16 Mar 7, 2013
J. Whittaker, are you retarded? That is the only reason I can think of that would cause you to post this nonsense on Topix.
J whittaker

Tucker, GA

#17 Mar 8, 2013
Captain Obvious wrote:
J. Whittaker, are you retarded? That is the only reason I can think of that would cause you to post this nonsense on Topix.
I sure am(; how did you know? My whole family is. "captain obvious" haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sommer Hill 5 min Aunt T Histimine 9
Zachary Lay 8 min Aunt T Histimine 38
violet hardin (Sep '12) 15 min Aunt T Histimine 9
Jamie Warren or Warner? Where she at nowya Dayz? 17 min Aunt T Histimine 7
Todd Reiley at Hitachi 20 min Aunt T Histimine 54
Customers taking up tables when there is people... 1 hr crazy 9
wausau paper/sca 2 hr abc 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willisburg Mortgages