what ever happened to cindy stephens

Posted in the Willisburg Forum

old newa

Morehead, KY

#1 Dec 19, 2010
she was married to randy stephens years ago. What happened to her. How can I get ahold of her. Old friend have not seen her in twenty years
jail birds

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Dec 20, 2010
try writting her son brian stephens he is in prison for breaking and entering and being a thief and last I heard he had moved back to Lexington to live with her over there in those trashy low rent apt complex's off of versails road
Haa

Danville, KY

#3 Dec 20, 2010
jail birds wrote:
try writting her son brian stephens he is in prison for breaking and entering and being a thief and last I heard he had moved back to Lexington to live with her over there in those trashy low rent apt complex's off of versails road
Are you drunk? You said write him in prison then said he lives with her in Lex Town... WTF?
another old friend

Morehead, KY

#4 Dec 27, 2010
old newa wrote:
she was married to randy stephens years ago. What happened to her. How can I get ahold of her. Old friend have not seen her in twenty years
Last time I seen her she was living in Lex.
not even close

Danville, KY

#5 Mar 4, 2013
Brian is married and has never been to prison he has been with same woman for 4 or 5 years and cindy is in nicholasville
Stephens

Corbin, KY

#6 Mar 7, 2013
who the f*ck are you ppl? dont say a word about my god8damn brother
Blue Eyes

Harrodsburg, KY

#7 Mar 8, 2013
Stephens wrote:
Here's a tip for you honey. If you want to defend your brother, try not to describe him as your g_______ brother.
Sooooo

Danville, KY

#8 Mar 9, 2013
Blue Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a tip for you honey. If you want to defend your brother, try not to describe him as your g_______ brother.
Whats it to you? Mind your own business!!!!
see

Corbin, KY

#9 Mar 10, 2013
thats exactly what i just proved, everyone on here talks sh*t, i'm not his brother, i can be anyone i want to on here, ppl just need to quit runnin their mouth, and blue eyes, f*ck u, what do u know?
Blue Eyes

Harrodsburg, KY

#10 Mar 10, 2013
see wrote:
thats exactly what i just proved, everyone on here talks sh*t, i'm not his brother, i can be anyone i want to on here, ppl just need to quit runnin their mouth, and blue eyes, f*ck u, what do u know?
Actually, it is none of your business who I am. If I wanted to divulge that information, then I would have obviously used my real name. Just like you would have used your real name if you wanted the topix world to know your identity right? But anyway, please tell us exactly what you were able to prove with your little post please. I'm very curious.
Blue Eyes

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 Mar 10, 2013
Sooooo wrote:
<quoted text>Whats it to you? Mind your own business!!!!
Well, I could be as immature as you and ask what's it to you, but I won't go there. However, I do happen to know not just Cindy, but her son as well.
Pygmefucker

Winchester, KY

#12 Mar 11, 2013
Stephens wrote:
Your a prick and so is your god&damn brother ! f*ck both of you sumbitches !
anyway

Corbin, KY

#14 Mar 11, 2013
Pygmefucker wrote:
<quoted text>Your a prick and so is your god&damn brother ! f*ck both of you sumbitches !
this mother-f**ker obviously isn't paying attention

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor's race 19 min Mustang 66
Mercer Schools schedule expensive field trips 31 min What about their ... 126
Joel V. 35 min just saying 6
Stefanie jones hall 41 min eewww 4
Time for Change! 2 hr Tax Man 12
SINgles in hburg 3 hr I think 11
post office Lawrenceburg 4 hr bobo 10
Willisburg Dating
Find my Match

Willisburg Jobs