jack swallow

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Is it against the law in Kentucky to threaten to kill someone's entire family if they don't do what you want them to? Thanks and please no smart remarks.
Duhhh

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Nope that's totally legal. No cop in their right mind would dare arrest you for such a thing. Why would you think that's illegal?
jack swallow

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Some guy I work with said it was something called hedonistic entreating or something.
Duhhh

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Nah he might have meant terroristic threatening but that's not like against the law or anything. People do it all the time. That guy should probably just do what you tell him to do then you wouldn't say mean stuff to him.
jack swallow

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Duhhh wrote:
Nah he might have meant terroristic threatening but that's not like against the law or anything. People do it all the time. That guy should probably just do what you tell him to do then you wouldn't say mean stuff to him.
It's a she and all I want her to do is have anal sex with me.
Duhhh

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Oh well you can just hold her down for that. No need to threaten anything. That's not illegal either.
jack swallow

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

No no. I want her to penetrate ME.
Duhhh

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

That's going to be a bit more difficult. Just run around backwards towards her with your bum exposed until she accidentally slides in to you. I mean how hard could it be, really?
Just me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Duhhh wrote:
Oh well you can just hold her down for that. No need to threaten anything. That's not illegal either.
Ok, holding her down IS ILLEGAL, it's called rape!! And yes terroistic threatening is ILLEGAL also, I have known someone to go to jail for threatening to kill someone just over the phone!! Either way, this thread is twisted and dude if u want something in ur "bum" suck it up and get with a gay dude!!
My goodness

Springfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Our society is fastly being filled with stupid people. Get a life.
Sick Bass Turd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Why don't u just get u a big long mop handle and it will come out of ur mouth that way u can f... and s... at the same time u sick piece of filth, uneed to take a bath in pure lye.
Duhhh

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

You have no idea how sad it makes me to see people actually buying in to this troll's set up. :/ I just wrote back for shxts and giggles but you guys thought this guy was real. So now that the gig is up: Rape is illegal. Threatening people is illegal. The OP doesn't want this imaginary female inside him. Le sigh....... Obvious troll is obvious, except to you idiots apparently.
really silly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Duhhh wrote:
I know ! How dare a family or person not do what you say ! What's wrong with them ?! R they insane ? I talked to charlie manson & aileen Wornous (?) and they said the same . For some reason , they were killed .,,,,,,,,, note ) please know I'm only being silly & nothing is intended to be taken serious . Just thought I would be a little silly along with the previous ones .

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

really silly wrote:
<quoted text>I know ! How dare a family or person not do what you say ! What's wrong with them ?! R they insane ? I talked to charlie manson & aileen Wornous (?) and they said the same . For some reason , they were killed .,,,,,,,,, note ) please know I'm only being silly & nothing is intended to be taken serious . Just thought I would be a little silly along with the previous ones .
You do realize that Charles Manson is still alive? Unless that is part of you not being serious. Of course at 78, that could change any day now.
really silly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that Charles Manson is still alive? Unless that is part of you not being serious. Of course at 78, that could change any day now.
you are correct . I must have gotten carried away . I didn't realize he was that age but I guess he would be . I think that maniac was already in his 30s when all that hell took place . I think there may be one of the female murderers still alive .
really silly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Duhhh wrote:
I was wondering if it is illegal in the state of Ky to throw a bucket full of Rattlesnakes on a nosy a** mother in law ? Expert replies need only reply .
really silly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Duhhh wrote:
That's going to be a bit more difficult. Just run around backwards towards her with your bum exposed until she accidentally slides in to you. I mean how hard could it be, really?
I've Laughed for twenty minutes . Good to have a silly old laugh sometime .
CLYDE BARROW

Hawthorne, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Duhhh wrote:
yep , that ain't none of that fellers beeswax . Yoo tell him by god that uve ben ah terrorizing ur kin and whatever yoouns want to . I hate uh feller actin like u ain't allowed , why , we can do justa whatt we want.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Willisburg Discussions

Search the Willisburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min News 138,771
Dana Carrico 1 hr Mehere2 12
Motorcycle procession from Frankfort 2 hr Wow 2
Taylora Schlosser 3 hr Nope 4
Public Record for April 13, 2014 4 hr not 5
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr Ancient Wolf 81,213
WC Baseball Winning, Not! 4 hr LOL 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Willisburg Jobs

•••