iris

Lexington, KY

#1 Feb 14, 2013
turn your self in and by the way is your daddy a mexican
busted

United States

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Is this the Jim Lopez who graduated from Mercer in 89 and has a sister named Tammy?
Marshall Dillion

Tucker, GA

#3 Feb 14, 2013
I hope they lock this lowlife up for a long time. Anybody that would sneak around during the day while hard working people are at work, and break into people's homes is a piece of dirt. He's a career criminal. Stole a four wheeler several years ago from a friend of mine. They oughta hang all the damn theives and drug addicts.
iris

Lexington, KY

#4 Feb 14, 2013
think how great it would be if we did not have to worry about thieves and drug addicts .they need more prison time when they commit crimes
datahaza

United States

#5 Feb 14, 2013
This one will never learn. He served time for breaking into my home. When he got caught he was dumb enough to tell the police I told him he could break into my home and use the phone. What a low life loser.
wow

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Yes it is
Wyatt Earb

Harrodsburg, KY

#7 Feb 14, 2013
Well I sure I hope he gets caught, by the law or by one of the victims he has stolen from! Absolutely nothin worst than a low life thief, to steal from a workin man!
lol

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Feb 15, 2013
iris wrote:
think how great it would be if we did not have to worry about thieves and drug addicts .they need more prison time when they commit crimes
Don't hate on something you know nothing about. I pray that drug addiction never enters yours or a loved ones life but don't bash someone that needs help when you know nothing about it. It's a cruel and crazy thing and makes a sane person go crazy he's not in his right mind at the moment.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#9 Feb 15, 2013
Looks like he turned himself in.
Nun

Harrodsburg, KY

#10 Feb 15, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
Looks like he turned himself in.
How you know He did? and where & when?
Get real

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 Feb 15, 2013
Dear lol, are you serious? Don't hate on something like a low life that is breaking into people's houses and stealing things that people have worked for? Do you know how violated these people feel to have their home broken into? To have things stolen? Are you for real? You feel sorry for this piece of crap because he made the decision to get addicted to drugs? He needs help? I guess your one of these enablers that says addiction is a disease? Nope. It a choice. Tell that to a sick child that has cancer or somebody that's in a wheel chair with MD and see what they say. I bet they'd love to have the choice to kick the habit. But they can't. Yea he's not in the right mind at the moment cause he's a low life drug addict who's harmed a lot of people and caused a lot of agrivation for honest folks who mind their own business. But you feel sorry for him? He's been stealin for years. Its not like he made a mitake and learned from it. This son of a bitch needs to be put away for 20 or 30 years. And why? Because he's too stupid to learn right from wrong. Oh wait. He knows right from wrong. He just doesn't care about anybody but himself which is typical of most drug addicts.
Wyatt Earb

Harrodsburg, KY

#12 Feb 15, 2013
Get Real is for real!!!! Well said!!!!

Since: Dec 12

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Feb 16, 2013
Thank You "Get Real"......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jenna perry and mary stratton (Dec '10) 53 min rubber 40
News Man indicted on murder charges in case of missi... 1 hr We Know 8
Grey Acura Integra 3 hr Yep 4
Trever Mills? 6 hr Miranda 1
Todd Barrick 6 hr SuzieQ 3
does anyone know how i could get ahold of Micha... (Jun '15) 7 hr tickle 16
Animal control?????!!!!! 10 hr No dog problem 4

Willisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance