tesd

Hondo, TX

#13012 Feb 12, 2013
test
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13013 Feb 12, 2013
Texan wrote:
Not your forum Big Bad Breath, you are as full of s--t as Fed, eg. just another liar with an overinflated opinion of himself. I can almost believe you talk to Rick Perry. We could call that meeting Dumb&Dumber. Bet you sure make your city proud. NOT! You need to go back to LA with HF/KN you would raise the average IQ of Ft.Worth, LaPorte, and LA.

Mr texan there are two cops on this forum.. yeaaaa we all know your a yankee. Do you hate cops? I will be sure to tell my hole city that you do. Otherwise you sound like a loose cannon ready to go off. Get some help with your issues and yes do leave the forum. Yeaaa are you in love with obama? Did you vote for this man?
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13014 Feb 12, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop, lil John... you're embarrassing yourself.
I've still got those photos I lifted off your disk.

Mr fed you were in law enforcement for many years. Yeaa you ought to know that those photo,s were doctered. They were actaully good photos of me until some goons on a topix forum messed them up and fixed them like that. You were a law eforcement person fed you know those photos doctered. All done by a mess of drug dealers probly mr fed. Unless of course it were you? I,am sure you know how to tamper with computers.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13015 Feb 12, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you found your wig and dress, Texan/Nijoni.

I can,t believe you share your web-site all over the wrold were there are a forum full of scewballs on here like mr texan. I enjoy driving them more crazyer then what they are but i sure don,t share my web-site. Thankfully i,am only a pest but i think ole mr texan a yankee that is has a wire loose. Have you ever checked out his record?
wedled

Pittsburgh, PA

#13017 Feb 13, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Goverment at work,,,hrad decision
scott

Manor, TX

#13018 Feb 13, 2013
The government is corrupt. Hypocritical bastards...
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13019 Feb 13, 2013
Fed/Know Notheeng, and now Bad Breath John; adds a whole new meaning to dumb&dumber.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#13021 Feb 13, 2013
Texan wrote:
Fed/Know Notheeng, and now Bad Breath John; adds a whole new meaning to dumb&dumber.
Did someone fart?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13022 Feb 13, 2013
scott wrote:
The government is corrupt. Hypocritical bastards...
I fully agree.
Robert Greer

Brooklyn, NY

#13023 Feb 13, 2013
Happy Valentine's Day !
tesd

Hondo, TX

#13024 Feb 14, 2013
test
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13025 Feb 14, 2013
No Fed, you are just smelling your upper lip.
crap994

Portsmouth, OH

#13027 Feb 14, 2013
hmmm
aaron

Greenville, TX

#13029 Feb 15, 2013
he's finally on his way out
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#13030 Feb 15, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Did someone fart?
My fellow friend fed to bad you quit the fed business are else you could get off your lazy butt and come up here to north texas and help them find this dangios notcase from florida who got loose in a walmart parking lot. Have a heart other then to waste time making singing vedios.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#13031 Feb 15, 2013
Texan wrote:
No Fed, you are just smelling your upper lip.

Fed is really no problem on here texan its a full blooded yankee like you that we can not deal with. I think its time that i call the goofball that owns topix and tell them about all the trouble you cause;
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#13032 Feb 15, 2013
Robert Greer wrote:
Happy Valentine's Day !

Dang i knew a james greer in hartshorne oklahoma.
josey wales

United States

#13033 Feb 15, 2013
Texas secede! Obama is a hypocrite who can't be trusted! He has and is totally screwing up the USA! I wish our Texas government would get some balls and call a special session and have a vote on secession. The fed government won't do shit but take federal funds away. They know better then to militarily attack us!
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#13034 Feb 15, 2013
josey wales wrote:
Texas secede! Obama is a hypocrite who can't be trusted! He has and is totally screwing up the USA! I wish our Texas government would get some balls and call a special session and have a vote on secession. The fed government won't do shit but take federal funds away. They know better then to militarily attack us!

Yeaaa josey wells go watch more clint eastwood movies and stay out of my city forum. I will do the talking on here not you. Sure obama is an idiot and he is scewing up our county. As for you your sewing up my city forum by talking out obama, yeaaa do you love the man? there talk about better thing and thus go back to the planet you came from. Your probly from mexico. Are shall i say some other city.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#13035 Feb 15, 2013
josey wales wrote:

You an,t no better my friend and by all means take your crying to your own city forum. If i,am not mistaken only better things are to be cryed about on this forum. Leave the forum pal are else get reolies from me 24 hous a day. While your at it find a different name handle, your far away from being as cool as josey wells

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking For Old Friends who worked at Eagle's i... Fri old friend 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Review: Texas Pride Termite & Pest (Aug '09) Dec 16 Bev Johnson 6
Home Owners Beware! Aerobic Septic Rip Off (Aug '10) Nov 30 lostInHunt 48
How often do you jerk off? (Nov '12) Nov 29 love jacking 4
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Should Judge Tracy Gilbert be removed from office? (Jul '11) Nov '14 29prime 160

Willis News Video

Willis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Willis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Willis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Willis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Dez Giving Cowboys Unstoppable Element for Playoff Run
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
NFL 5:46 AM
Steve Smith expects criticism from couch QBs
Yahoo! Sports 7:08 AM
Christmas comes early for Cowboys fans (NFL in 90)
NFL 8:06 AM
Romo: Jerry Jones' top move was sticking with Garrett