Police say distracted driver caused fatal crash

There are 1 comment on the KTRK-TV Houston story from Sep 22, 2006, titled Police say distracted driver caused fatal crash. In it, KTRK-TV Houston reports that:

KTRK/WILLIS, TX) - DPS troopers believe a distracted driver caused a deadly wreck in Willis Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTRK-TV Houston.

BRIANNA HOOD

Montgomery, TX

#1 Nov 16, 2006
I LIVE ON THIS ROAD AND IT IS VERY DANGEROUS. THERE ARE NO REFLECTORS SHOWING PEOPLE THERE ARE SHARP TURNS. IF THE CITY DOES NOTHING LIKE ALWAYS MORE AND MORE PEOPLE WILL DIE. I SAW THIS WRECK LAST NIGHT. FOR THE FAMILIES I AM VERY SORRY AND YOU SHOULD TAKE ACTION TO INSURE NO ONE ELSE'S LIFE IS TAKEN ON THIS DANGEROUS ROAD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 17 hr Test fart 639
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 21 hr Frank Pharts 819
Hello (Jan '11) Sun Farter 2
12 yr old Jonathan Foster Murdered, Houston, Tx (Jan '11) Sun Farter 4
News Cyclist hit by vehicle seriously injured in nor... (Jul '13) Sun Farter 2
Halliburton Criminals (Aug '13) Sun Farter 3
News McDonald's employees hide from armed robbers (Dec '13) Sun Farter 2
More from around the web

Willis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]