College in The Woodlands - MORALS, ETTHICS and ACCOUNTABILITY
Posted in the Willis Forum
#1 Jan 30, 2013
Maybe the Chancellor, President and Professors need to learn MORALS, ETTHICS and ACCOUNTABILITY before teaching our children.
Several Problems with College in The Woodlands:
1. Have equipment they know belongs to a third-party that they refuse to return. Destroyed a third parties equipment when they were being forced to return it.
2. Their board is only interested in getting cash and equipment. Education is secondary to them.
3. They have lied to donors. Speaking from first hand experience.
4. They do not honor their side of written agreements.
5. Their auditors failed and refused to identify where in their financial statements they report the unused grant money that the government gives them for the benefit of students.
6. Purported tax receipts dates don't match up.
Add your comments below
|Jason Burkett (Oct '12)||21 hr||CMR123||48|
|johnny adamick (Sep '10)||Mar 7||Citizen if Conroe||7|
|Who is Steven Bowen and what does he have to do...||Feb 28||Impressed||1|
|JB Pantoja||Feb 18||Stinky Farts||2|
|Go big and go home: Population spikes 365% in M...||Feb '18||Johnny Rigo||1|
|Conservative group casts a wide net looking for...||Feb '18||CAFETERIA FARTS||4|
|Flooding in Houston possible overnight||Feb '18||Walter glen stock...||2|
Find what you want!
Search Willis Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC