College in The Woodlands - MORALS, ETTHICS and ACCOUNTABILITY
Posted in the Willis Forum
#1 Jan 30, 2013
Maybe the Chancellor, President and Professors need to learn MORALS, ETTHICS and ACCOUNTABILITY before teaching our children.
Several Problems with College in The Woodlands:
1. Have equipment they know belongs to a third-party that they refuse to return. Destroyed a third parties equipment when they were being forced to return it.
2. Their board is only interested in getting cash and equipment. Education is secondary to them.
3. They have lied to donors. Speaking from first hand experience.
4. They do not honor their side of written agreements.
5. Their auditors failed and refused to identify where in their financial statements they report the unused grant money that the government gives them for the benefit of students.
6. Purported tax receipts dates don't match up.
Add your comments below
|Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10)||Nov 19||Video farts||835|
|Poll: CHI-St. Lukes - The Woodlands||Nov 16||anonymous||1|
|Child molester having children in home (Aug '09)||Nov 13||nolongeravictim||10|
|Review: Outdoor Comforts||Nov 2||ThomasSimpkin||3|
|Good morning, Conroe||Oct 28||Mabry||2|
|Texas triangle UFO was 'size of a Wal-Mart store' (Apr '11)||Oct 27||Cornholio||10|
|Hazmat spill shuts down Northwest Freeway||Oct '15||Harzardous farts||2|
Find what you want!
Search Willis Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC