Seeking ANY information on my grandda...

Seeking ANY information on my granddaughter she's only 6--ANYONE??

Posted in the Willis Forum

NANA Donna Schmier

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Sep 19, 2008
Good morning all--God Bless you all and keep you in the Palm of His Hand.
Seeking any information on:
Cristine Grace (granddaughter),Andrew,Maddie, mom Crista Santoro (and boyfriend).They were living in Wills at time of Ike--did not evuacuate.Lost contact (as yall all did) late Friday when Ike started realy dancing in ya'll area.
I have called the fire dept to see if they could do a contact search of sorts and talk to the mom and Grace. Don't know if they could or did.
Can anyone someone give me a 'contact person/number I can call to find out about their saftey? Don't know if their house was standing or anything--
Come on guys we're here for you in Colorado sending workers and supplies this weekend--
If ANYONE church,poliece,fire dept,nat guard--anyone can help please respond via eamil dps_jer2911@yahoo.com
Thanks a million and God richly bless you all.
Donna Schmier Colorado

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Judge Tracy Gilbert be removed from office? (Jul '11) May 20 Anonymous 162
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
News Greater Houston area hospitals ranked on pain May 11 Fart Doc 4
Debate: Marijuana - Conroe, TX (Aug '10) May 7 Doug Brumlow 35
News Funeral in North Houston for Jose Medellin (Aug '08) May 5 Farts 5
Hello (Jan '11) May 3 Farter 2
More from around the web

Willis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]