COLLEGE IN THE WOODLANDS - Morals. Ethics and Accountability
Posted in the Willis Forum
#1 Feb 13, 2013
Maybe the Chancellor, President and Professors need to learn MORALS, ETTHICS and ACCOUNTABILITY before teaching our children.
Several Problems with College in The Woodlands:
1. Have equipment they know belongs to a third-party that they refuse to return. Destroyed a third parties equipment when they were being forced to return it.
2. Their board is only interested in getting cash and equipment. Education is secondary to them.
3. They have lied to donors. Speaking from first hand experience.
4. They do not honor their side of written agreements.
5. Their auditors failed and refused to identify where in their financial statements they report the unused grant money that the government gives them for the benefit of students.
6. Purported tax receipts dates don't match up.
Add your comments below
|Alcohol Illegal on lake conroe? (Mar '08)||Sun||Pyrobox||15|
|Home Owners Beware! Aerobic Septic Rip Off (Aug '10)||Aug 17||Magnum||114|
|Jason Burkett (Oct '12)||Aug 12||Boy mom||35|
|Willie||Aug 11||Ben Screwed||4|
|Texas woman leads police on 100mph chase||Aug 7||Notorious||4|
|Little League Vendor, Jevin, Stiffs, Pays Late ...||Aug 5||IntheNewsAgain||1|
|Should Judge Tracy Gilbert be removed from office? (Jul '11)||Aug 3||Feelinghelpless||177|
Find what you want!
Search Willis Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC