Search Continues For Driver Who Killed Cleveland Man

Jun 22, 2009 Full story: The Family Badge 6

State Troopers are searching for a hit-and-run vehicle that caused the death of 60-year-old Ricky James Carleton of Cleveland and seriously injured his wife, Janice Alexander Carleton around 11:30 a.m. on Sunday near Cut-and-Shoot. A gold Dodge Intrepid, bearing Texas license plate PVP600, was traveling southbound on Willis Waukegan to Highway 105, ...

Full Story
Wanda Watts

Dayton, TX

#1 Oct 5, 2009
This involved my family, was there ever an arrest in this incident?
CULZ

Montgomery, TX

#2 Oct 15, 2009
Sorry Wanda about your family. I live very close to where the accident happened, never heard anything els about it. I hear of alot of hit and runs on 105 east.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#3 Dec 27, 2009
I can pretty much guess it was an illegal driving. cut n shoot and hwy 105 has alot of hit n runs. i talked to a montgomery county sheriff not to long ago and he told me that over 50 percent of the hit n runs that are fatal accidents are caused by illegals from mexico and el salvador. they drive new vehicles. have no proper i d's and or insurance. so they run. but. our government feels texas needs illegals. in my opinion. deportation will stop alot of these sorts of crimes.
BTT

Conroe, TX

#4 Jan 9, 2010
coop7006 wrote:
I can pretty much guess it was an illegal driving. cut n shoot and hwy 105 has alot of hit n runs. i talked to a montgomery county sheriff not to long ago and he told me that over 50 percent of the hit n runs that are fatal accidents are caused by illegals from mexico and el salvador. they drive new vehicles. have no proper i d's and or insurance. so they run. but. our government feels texas needs illegals. in my opinion. deportation will stop alot of these sorts of crimes.
Why dose our goverment think Texas needs illegals?
sandra cleveland texas

Houston, TX

#5 May 13, 2010
THAT IS ABOUT THE DUMBEST THING I HAVE EVER READ. THE GOVERMENT THEINKS WE NEED ILLEGALS. I DONT THINK SO. I AGREE THERE ARE ALOT OF HISPANIC PEOPLE IN THIS AREA BUT THAT DOES NOT MAKE THEM GUILTY OF COMMITTING CRIMES THAT COWARDS COMMIT AND THEN RUN AWAY. AND IF A MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPUTY TOLD YOU THAT I THINK HE HAS ALSO BEEN MISINFORMED. HOW COULD HE QUOTE STATISTICS ON UNSOLVED CRIMES IF THEY DONT KNOW WHO COMMITTED THEM. ILLEGALS ARE BEING USED AS SCAPEGOATS INSTEAD OF LAW INFORCEMENT DOING THIER JOBS AND SOLVING THESE CRIMES WITCH ARE PROBABLY BEING COMMMITTED BY SOME OF THESE DRUNKS THAT PROBABLEY DONT EVEN REALIZE THEY HIT ANYTHING OR ANYBODY UNTIL THE NEXT DAY WHEN THEY WAKE UP IN A DRUNKEN STUPER ONLY TO FIND DAMAGE TO THEIR VEHICLES AND JUST DONT CARE ABOUT HOW IT MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN THERE. OR WHO THEY MIGHT HAVE KILLED BECAUSE THEY CAN JUST BLAME IT ON THE ILLEGALS,,WRONG...WRONG.
april of cleveland

Houston, TX

#6 May 22, 2010
im sorry to hear about your loss i to have loss a loving family member to low lifes that dont bother to stop and render aid after striking someone my cousins(R.I.P dustin wayne prine) killer is still out in the free world whom ever they may be and the cops pretty much have said oh well not their words but they dont try any more it wasnt long after it happened that they quit my thoughts and prayers are with yalls family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Frank Pharts 18,300
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 4 hr That Fart Guy 22,555
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Mon Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
Big yellow trailor Sep 13 TexasCowboy 1
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
•••

Willis News Video

•••
•••

Willis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Willis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE