Splendora Man Arrested on Charge of A...

Splendora Man Arrested on Charge of Animal Cruelty

There are 6 comments on the KBTX-TV Bryan story from Oct 25, 2012, titled Splendora Man Arrested on Charge of Animal Cruelty. In it, KBTX-TV Bryan reports that:

Precinct 4 Deputy Constable Dwayne Morrow arrested a Splendora man Thursday evening for dragging a friend's donkey behind his SUV with a rope and leaving it severely injured on the roadside.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBTX-TV Bryan.

Serena

Houston, TX

#1 Oct 26, 2012
What is wrong with people figures it would happen in splendora some people there are complete idiots i hope he goes to prison someone should drag him behind a truck I think anyone who hurts an animal a child or anything for that matter if not in self defense should have the same thing done to them would stop stupid people from doing things of this nature!
Justice

United States

#2 Oct 26, 2012
The public needs to make a stand and do something about this! Show up at the court dates...especially the first one! Write letters to the District Attorney requesting no plea bargain so the Felony E charges will stick, and the charges will not be reduced to a misdemeanor. We must take a stand against animal abuse, and these offenders must be punished to the full extent of the law, so a loud and clear message will be sent out that animal cruelty will not be tolerated. There is no excuse for animal abuse!
Jackee

Ponchatoula, LA

#3 Oct 26, 2012
I just saw this on the news tonight but didnt hear that this happened in splendora! It's scary to know that this quiet little town has such sick individuals living in it!!! You see, this is why you cant allow your children to ride their bikes alone, or take a walk down the darn road without having to smother them to death. You just never know, even here, when some wierdo is going to come along to do something unheard of! i know that this story is about an animal,but in my opinion, if a man can bring himself to drag a living donkey behind his vehicle then he obviously doesnt value life and could be capable of hurting any defenseless being. People like this should just be locked away and put in a mental instatution! Yes we as a community should put forth more effort to make sure people like this arent allowed to have the opporotunity to commit these crimes again!
Jackee

Ponchatoula, LA

#4 Oct 26, 2012
weirdo*
Pet Patriot

Humble, TX

#5 Apr 10, 2013
Serena wrote:
What is wrong with people figures it would happen in splendora some people there are complete idiots i hope he goes to prison someone should drag him behind a truck I think anyone who hurts an animal a child or anything for that matter if not in self defense should have the same thing done to them would stop stupid people from doing things of this nature!
HERE! HERE! I'm with you!
Pet Patriot

Humble, TX

#6 Apr 10, 2013
Anyone know who he is and where he lives?
Anyone know the court dates?

This piece of s**t needs to be dragged behind MY vehicle!! Then I'll back up over him and leave him on the side of the road so one of the rest of you can come hook him up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 902
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Farters 742
Bubby & Melody Jun 29 Snowblind 1
News Fifi Geldof grimaces as she gets tattoo tribute... Jun 20 wsplitts 1
Home Owners Beware! Aerobic Septic Rip Off (Aug '10) Jun 13 Dimegirl 54
News Mystery illness claims 4 lives in Montgomery Co... (Dec '13) Jun 13 TreePreservation 4
Willis, Texas Ignores Anti-Camera Petition Jan '15 Liberty punk 1
More from around the web

Willis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Willis Mortgages