Willis man dies after Conroe police chase

Sep 20, 2007 Full story: Houston Chronicle

An early morning police chase ended with a fatality when a Willis man, who refused to pull over for a traffic stop, crashed into a signal light pole during the pursuit. via Houston Chronicle

Read more
pinklove

Conroe, TX

#1 Sep 20, 2007
ok first of i would like to say you dont know the man and you dont know what was goin on with his life. yes so he made a bad descion....but uumm excuse me we are not perfect here. i know all of you have made bad choices too. and honestly do you hav nothin else better to do than shit here and slam on my best friends' dad? get a life people. how would you feel if it was your dad? he has four kids. betcha didnt know that just like you know nothin else about him excpet the fact he made one mad choice. so excuse me while i say fuck all of you talkin about other people. they are people they have feelings. their familes have feelings. how do you think his daughters and sons are goin to feel if they read this bull you posted. why dont all of you take a step back and think bout other people for a second.
shannon roberts.
pinklove

Conroe, TX

#2 Sep 20, 2007
rip michael. we all love you and you will be in our thoughts and prayers... and you ppl needa get a LIFE!!!

i love u kristen!!!

--whitney
torie

Rosharon, TX

#3 Sep 21, 2007
RIP Michael - May God be with his Family and Friends!!
darrell

Spring, TX

#4 Apr 17, 2012
You will be missed man...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Home Owners Beware! Aerobic Septic Rip Off (Aug '10) Mar 23 BobT 50
Arobic sewer system Mar 22 Ivyanna 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb '15 Ronin Kannushi 778
Laura who? Feb '15 maryjow 1
News Thief pilfering cemetery parole violator (Jul '10) Feb '15 Trevor 2
tonya volker needs pepto bismal (Jul '10) Feb '15 ruff 47
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb '15 Farts 614
Willis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Willis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]