Willis man dies after Conroe police chase

Sep 20, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Houston Chronicle

An early morning police chase ended with a fatality when a Willis man, who refused to pull over for a traffic stop, crashed into a signal light pole during the pursuit. via Houston Chronicle

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Apr 17, 2012
pinklove

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2007

ok first of i would like to say you dont know the man and you dont know what was goin on with his life. yes so he made a bad descion....but uumm excuse me we are not perfect here. i know all of you have made bad choices too. and honestly do you hav nothin else better to do than shit here and slam on my best friends' dad? get a life people. how would you feel if it was your dad? he has four kids. betcha didnt know that just like you know nothin else about him excpet the fact he made one mad choice. so excuse me while i say fuck all of you talkin about other people. they are people they have feelings. their familes have feelings. how do you think his daughters and sons are goin to feel if they read this bull you posted. why dont all of you take a step back and think bout other people for a second.
shannon roberts.
pinklove

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2007

rip michael. we all love you and you will be in our thoughts and prayers... and you ppl needa get a LIFE!!!

i love u kristen!!!

--whitney
torie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2007

RIP Michael - May God be with his Family and Friends!!
darrell

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

You will be missed man...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Willis Discussions

Search the Willis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 10 hr That Fart Guy 21,713
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 hr That Fart Guy 17,264
Home Owners Beware! Aerobic Septic Rip Off (Aug '10) Wed Bob T 43
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Jul 25 Wow 598
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 25 nina roth 755
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Jul 24 Gasman 499
Ashley Jul 24 Please help 1
•••
•••

Willis News Video

•••
•••

Willis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Willis People Search