Appraisal Inspections

Appraisal Inspections

There are 2 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Sep 6, 2008, titled Appraisal Inspections. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

The area is bounded by the Ellington town line to the north, the Willington town line to the east, North River Road to the south and Buff Cap Road to the west.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Eddie P

Moodus, CT

#2 Sep 23, 2008
I hope they are taking into consideration the devaluation of the housing market.

Oakville, CT

#3 Sep 23, 2008
Eddie P wrote:
I hope they are taking into consideration the devaluation of the housing market.
It's all relative, Ed. They're only going to spend more this coming year, and the bills get split up according to the RELATIVE value of our properties. If real estate values for everyone are cut in half, the mill rate must double, plus government's growth of course. That's something that NEVER shrinks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tolland resident looking for hunting land in or... Nov 18 justona 1
News Students, faculty concerned racism not a priori... Nov 17 Spotted Girl 3
Zoning laws for ALL Oct '15 Tiredofthis 1
News Residents Come Together For Community Barbecue ... Oct '15 mjjcpa 2
News Artists Holding Nine-Hour Graffiti Party In Sta... Sep '15 c murphh 1
News Windsor Locks observes Memorial Day with parade... May '15 Larry 1
News Info Session on Bridge Replacement in Tolland (Jan '15) Jan '15 Angela Eyes 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willington Mortgages