60 Students Advance To National History Day Contest

Full story: Hartford Courant
On May 3, more than 200 Connecticut students took part in the History Day contest at the Greater Hartford Classical Magnet School and Connecticut Historical Society. Full Story
CCSU Alumni

West Haven, CT

#1 May 15, 2008
Congrats to all of the students who are moving on to Nationals and great job to everyone who participated in this years competition. It is so nice to see that even if History is being cut from school curriclum in favor of more testing, students still have a passion for it.
Drew

Waterbury, CT

#2 May 26, 2008
I want to thank my mom, my dad and all of my friends for such an amazing opportunity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Tue Tippy Faulker 792
City of Coventry Boarding School (Jun '06) Sep 4 stephen donald 442
Transplant Sep 4 User Name 1
Storrs Jukebox (Jul '12) Aug 21 Musikologist 20
the largest free sex singles site!! (Sep '13) Aug '14 Giam 3
Backyard Chickens: More Connecticut Residents R... (Jul '10) Aug '14 stephanie 8
Anthony P. Alvino, 19, of Lindenhurst, N.Y., wa... (Jun '08) Jul '14 FSUplayesuxdixs 37
•••
•••
•••

Willington Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Willington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Willington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Willington