Assad's forces capture strategic town...

Assad's forces capture strategic town in southern Syria

There are 19 comments on the WTAX-AM Springfield story from May 7, 2013, titled Assad's forces capture strategic town in southern Syria. In it, WTAX-AM Springfield reports that:

The Syrian army captured a strategic southern town from rebel fighters on Wednesday after a ferocious two-month bombardment, in an advance likely to result in President Bashar al-Assad's forces regaining control of an international transit route, opposition sources said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAX-AM Springfield.

Da real Assad

Tuskegee, AL

#1 May 8, 2013
Long live the SAA! New war strategy! New military hardware! Israel nxt!
mriley00561

West Palm Beach, FL

#2 May 8, 2013
Da real Assad wrote:
U can't handle the truth.
Da real Assad

Tuskegee, AL

#3 May 8, 2013
mriley00561 wrote:
<quoted text>
U can't handle the truth.
did u read the article dude!!! Even John Kerry asked the Russians 2 beg 2 hold talks with me
Truth

UK

#5 May 8, 2013
As it turns out it was the opposition that has been using chemical weapons ? My guess is either the Saudis or Israelis that has been giving the opposition chemical weapons !
Robby

Delhi, India

#6 May 8, 2013
Goons of west. And two silly. Monarks will se the reply of. Saa and. Syrean. People
Syrian

Syria

#7 May 8, 2013
Correction..there is nothing called such as Assad forces...these fighters are the syrian national regular army...So, stop inventing names coming from imagination!

“hi ya”

Since: Feb 12

Manchester

#9 May 8, 2013
and the terrorist FSA martyrs have kidnapped 4 more UN peacekeepers. must be a good money-spinner for them!

http://rt.com/news/un-peacekeepers-syria-rebe...

"...The peacekeepers were seized while on patrol near the Syrian village of Jamla, the same area where 21 Filipino observers were taken and held for three days in March, a UN spokesperson said. The Yarmouk martyrs brigade was also responsible for the March abductions."...
Syrian

New London, CT

#10 May 8, 2013
Syrian wrote:
Correction..there is nothing called such as Assad forces...these fighters are the syrian national regular army...So, stop inventing names coming from imagination!
Exactly!!
red red red

Liverpool, UK

#11 May 9, 2013
Damm, Americano Terrorist and its jihadist followers seem to be losing,,,,LOL
Oliver Cromwell

Motherwell, UK

#12 May 9, 2013
Rat shit is a good fertilizer,looks like it will be a bumper Crop this year,good job SAA.
WW3 Cometh

Hazleton, PA

#13 May 9, 2013
What is the point of overthrowing the Syrian regime? So there is an Islamic Republic with gigantic terrorist ties next to Turkey, Jordan and Israel?
Oliver Cromwell

Motherwell, UK

#14 May 9, 2013
WW3 Cometh wrote:
What is the point of overthrowing the Syrian regime? So there is an Islamic Republic with gigantic terrorist ties next to Turkey, Jordan and Israel?
I have believed for a long time thats what they want,then it gives Israel an excuse to invade Syria to protect its borders.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#15 May 9, 2013
Da real Assad wrote:
Israel next?? Now that is funny!!! We have all seen the massive movement of the SAA after Israel, the 100's of thousands of troops entering Gaza, burp, oh yeah that was a comic book
George

Red Deer, Canada

#16 May 9, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I have believed for a long time thats what they want,then it gives Israel an excuse to invade Syria to protect its borders.
Why not, Syrians deserve a good government for a change and Israel can offer that. I think it would be a good move on Israels part
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#17 May 9, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not, Syrians deserve a good government for a change and Israel can offer that. I think it would be a good move on Israels part
You are too stupid for your own good,i really would like to see those Zionist savages try it.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#18 May 9, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> You are too stupid for your own good,i really would like to see those Zionist savages try it.
I am sure you would, you enjoy a good blood bath, unfortunately be careful for what you wish, you may not like the movie.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#19 May 9, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you would, you enjoy a good blood bath, unfortunately be careful for what you wish, you may not like the movie.
I have been watching that Zionist movie much of my life and its X Rated,they are as arrogant as the Nazis were,it will be their downfall.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#21 May 9, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Oli, As usual you post the truth.
I watch and observe some of the stupid posts on Topix. Nothing wrong though having a bit of fun at their expense.
My fortee is taking the piss out of shit, where ignorance is bliss.
Kind regards Cyril
Nice one,all the best to you,nice part of the World you are in.
Syrian

New London, CT

#22 May 9, 2013
red red red wrote:
Damm, Americano Terrorist and its jihadist followers seem to be losing,,,,LOL
LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Failing Concrete Foundations Linked to Aggregate May '16 Sheryl 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Joe Lieberman as U.S. Senator? May '16 lavon affair 2
News Stafford Graffiti Artist Arrested Again While A... (May '09) Apr '16 Screwball 62
News Backyard Chickens: More Connecticut Residents R... (Jul '10) Apr '16 Kim 9
News UConn housing plan for black men draws fire Apr '16 Spotted Girl 1
News Professor analyzes consequences of 'gutted' Vot... Mar '16 Jeremy 2
Storrs Jukebox (Jul '12) Feb '16 Juke Joint Jump 26

Willington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willington Mortgages