15-Year-Old Killed In Crash

Full story: Hartford Courant

Gomez Pacheco, 15, of Willimantic, was driving a 1996 Nissan Altima east on Route 44 in Ashford when he lost control of the car shortly before 9:30 p.m., police said.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
tough

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2008

Judged:

shut up wrote:
<quoted text>
first of all your an idiot and we all loved jomar gomez yes he wasn't supposed to driving but he was and nobody knows why so if you didn't know him mind your business and if you don't know him shut up and stop tlking about him ok
This is a public forum for people to speak their minds. If you want to read warm, fuzzy comments about your friend/relative, go to the obituaries section and read or leave a comment in the Guest Book. Otherwise, if you don't like what someone has written, don't read it.
A Lozada

Willimantic, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

We all understand that this is a public site to post whatever its on your mind, but this doesnt excuse the way some ignorant people are assuming and making unneccesary comments. This student was someone's son and before anyone starts typing away shit,remember KARMA is a bitch and just hope that this doesnt happened to anyone in your family!
A Lozada

Willimantic, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Honor his memory by learning to speak proper English, not failing your classes and learning to follow the laws of our land.
Since when did this site become an English class? Last time I checked, The "Laws of our Land" entitled EVERY American FREEDOM of speech, and if people want to write in their own creative way, then let them! Once again Ignorants! Drawing away the attention of the subject, a student killed, and making their own crap!
yoo

Brooklyn, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2009

dis is one of jes sisters and yes we do i have 22 brother and if u dnt belive it dnt belie ok idiot and yes he did steyed back and dnt be tlkin crab in dis page cuz dis is ma bros page ok
fenster

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2009

don't you just love diversity?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2009

The parents are obviously doing a "fine" job raising their litter of 22...

Since: Jun 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

Old Steel Guy wrote:
The parents are obviously doing a "fine" job raising their litter of 22...
*LOL*
what the

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

what a pack of illiterate inbred pinheads...sounds to me like the herd has been thined..one less life long welfare blood sucker.
brenda

Coventry, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Newspapers allow unmoderated comments like the ones here so that you will come to their Web site and they can tell their advertisers that they have thousands of readers... they don't care what you think, and they really don't care if you say things that hurt people or that are just plain not true... it's just like the cigarette people, they don't care that you will get sick or even die from their product, they laugh at you and use your money to send their kids to college or to buy nice homes. So keep that in mind the next time you go to a Web site and call people names - the people who run these Web sites laugh at YOU and call you "losers" and "ignorant" -- you can express your thoughts and feelings without being a jerk.
WONDERING

Augusta, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

yoo wrote:
dis is one of jes sisters and yes we do i have 22 brother and if u dnt belive it dnt belie ok idiot and yes he did steyed back and dnt be tlkin crab in dis page cuz dis is ma bros page ok
At the risk of sounding insensitive (wh ich I am NOT) I only have one question. With 22 children, where did she find (at best) an 11 bedroom apartment (assuming 2 per room)? Or do they all live at other addresses?

And if these 22 children live all over the place, why aren't they with their mother?(or are they older?)

Just curious.....
WONDERING

Augusta, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

One more thing. When my kids were 15, they were certainly NOT out at 9:30PM without me knowing EXACTLY where they were. It's easy to say, "Don't blame the parent(s) but is a 15 year old supposed to be responsible to raise himself or don't parents have that responsibilty?

The answer SHOULD BE obvious. And, judging by the UNBELIEVABLE grammar and spelling posted by family members, it is also obvious that they don't go to "skool" (as he spelled it) either.......

Sad......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Willington Discussions

Search the Willington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Anthony P. Alvino, 19, of Lindenhurst, N.Y., wa... (Jun '08) Jul 6 FSC player 36
Bliss Market In Wethersfield Closes Jul 5 Witness 1
Trumbull Police Officer Charged with Sexual Ass... Jun 18 Katie 5
Best Towns for CT Teens Cluster in Northeast Jun 17 lemmings 1
City of Coventry Boarding School (Jun '06) May '14 Steve donald 436
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Apr '14 America Gentleman Samuel 780
go wildcats!!! (Apr '11) Apr '14 Blair 5
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Tolland County was issued at July 14 at 4:03AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Willington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••