19-year-old Sentenced To 5 Mos. For Hindering Prosecution

Feb 9, 2008 Read more: Hartford Courant

A 19-year-old Ashford man was sentenced to five months in prison today after pleading guilty to third-degree hindering prosecution in connection with a fatal car accident.

Jordan Flint, of 165 Knott Highway, lied to state police about who was driving the car in which 18-year-old Katelynn Kilduff died the evening of Nov. 30, 2005. Kilduff, of Manchester, was severely injured in the crash and was left behind by the car's driver, Delphis Bilodeau III, who was drunk, and a back seat passenger, Ashley Plante. Read more

Read more
Carolyn N Bergen

Trumbull, CT

#1 Mar 4, 2008
I know Katelynn's father, Gregg Hoar, from back in 1976. We were childhood sweethearts and I still keep in close touch with his Aunt to this day. In fact I just spoke with her this past week at my dad's 90th birthday party. She told me how devastated Gregg is over the death of his daughter and what a tough time he is still having.
I hope all the people involved in this tragedy rot in prison. They deserve so much more than they got. My heart goes out to Gregg, Joann and the entire family.
Carolyn N. Bergen
Sandy Hook CT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jasmine Lister Apr 13 deerehunter 1
News Anthony P. Alvino, 19, of Lindenhurst, N.Y., wa... (Jun '08) Mar 30 Big Drew Brellis 38
Storrs Jukebox (Jul '12) Mar '15 DB database 22
News Inmate Dead; Found In Cell In Apparent Suicide ... (Sep '07) Feb '15 Officercote 107
News Info Session on Bridge Replacement in Tolland Jan '15 Angela Eyes 1
Boston Celtics Dec '14 Johnny45 1
Why does the state glorify a WOMEN'S basketball... (Dec '13) Dec '14 Johnny45 4
More from around the web

Willington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]