Malloy Plan To Close Rest Areas Is Sc...

Malloy Plan To Close Rest Areas Is Scrapped Amid Objections

There are 2 comments on the The Hartford Courant story from Jun 8, 2011, titled Malloy Plan To Close Rest Areas Is Scrapped Amid Objections. In it, The Hartford Courant reports that:

The Malloy administration has scrapped plans to permanently close two I-84 rest areas in Willington on July 1 - on the way to closing all seven of Connecticut's noncommercial rest areas on interstate highways in the next two years, the legislature's transportation committee co-chairman, Rep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hartford Courant.

some gay

Bethel, CT

#1 Jun 9, 2011
Where are we going to meet now?
oh boy

Glastonbury, CT

#3 Jun 11, 2011
Yeah!! Where?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City of Coventry Boarding School (Jun '06) Dec 28 Andrew Cyfko 449
Storrs Jukebox (Jul '12) Nov '16 Musikologist 27
Why Does Stafford Effing Suck? (Apr '11) Aug '16 Sporty 6
News Failing Concrete Foundations Linked to Aggregate (May '16) May '16 Sheryl 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Joe Lieberman as U.S. Senator? (Jan '16) May '16 lavon affair 2
News Stafford Graffiti Artist Arrested Again While A... (May '09) Apr '16 Screwball 62
News Windsor Locks observes Memorial Day with parade... (May '15) May '15 Larry 1

Willington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willington Mortgages