Williford man arrested after wife found covered in blood lying in ditch

There are 7 comments on the Feb 28, 2012, KAIT-TV Jonesboro story titled Williford man arrested after wife found covered in blood lying in ditch. In it, KAIT-TV Jonesboro reports that:

SHARP COUNTY, AR A Williford man is behind bars after police say they found his wife lying in a roadside ditch covered in blood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV Jonesboro.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Beck

Hardy, AR

#23 Nov 7, 2012
missLA_NJ wrote:
MAYBE Herron will finally be sent to prison for life finally!!! This J@ck@ss used brass knuckles on my mother back in 1988/89 - just for her asking for a liscene plate back off a vehicle my ex and I had sold to him. A few dsays/weeks later he pulled his wife of that time down the street behind his pickup - leaving her badly injured. A few years later the same jerk some way got off on murdering an unborn fetus after beating the baby's mother half to death. I hope and pray he gets what should be coming to him -he has a whole life full of violence towards others!!!
You have that right. This same history goes back almost 30 years. Don't waste the taxpayers money, just hang him. And before anyone spouts off about being judged without a trial, David has been charged with many offenses like this and convicted even but somehow manages to escape long prison terms. He is an evil person if there was one. David Herron needs to die a slow and painful death by torture.
Beck

Hardy, AR

#24 Nov 7, 2012
missLA_NJ wrote:
<quoted text>
KNOWING DAVID - HE THREATENED TO KILL HER IF SHE DIDN"T SAY THAT!!! The man is psycho!!!! Hope he gets the death sentence and is raped multiple times in jail/prison first!!! Needless to say, I have no love for this j@ck@ss!!!!!
Jacka$$ is a kind word for David. But yeah, getting gang-raped in prison before execution is exactly what he deserves. If that does happen, the execution should be televised on a local cable channel as I know many would like to see him fry, including myself.
Beck

Hardy, AR

#25 Nov 10, 2012
David Herron has been hurting people for decades. I cannot believe no one has killed him. I know if I had the chance, I would find it difficult to resist.

I know of an incident in 1987 when David was drunk and sucker-punched a Highland grad while the young man was pumping gas into his car at the Red Mule. The young man turned to face David and sprayed gasoline all over him. The kid then pulled out his Zippo and was about to torch him when the people in the Red Mule rushed out to stop it. I know this story because I was there and saw it all. It was one of the best moments of my life. I wish that kid had gotten the chance to spark that lighter! True story.
Beck

Hardy, AR

#26 Nov 10, 2012
You better hope I don't catch you alone somewhere David, because I am not the least bit afraid of your broken-down, chicken $hit, strung out alkie a$$. Just don't make the mistake of bringing a gun to a bomb fight, you piece of wife-beating GARBAGE. You should have to PAY for the oxygen you consume, because I don't think you ever have a thought that doesn't involve hurting someone. Die scumbag, die.
Beck

Hardy, AR

#27 Nov 10, 2012
I would say David Herron is the Anti-Christ, but David is way too evil to be the spawn of Satan.
Memphian

Hardy, AR

#28 Nov 22, 2012
Too bad. I'm going to miss drinking beer by the river with my old friend David Herron.
Beck

Hardy, AR

#29 Nov 22, 2012
Memphian wrote:
Too bad. I'm going to miss drinking beer by the river with my old friend David Herron.
Don't you mean your lover, Hal? You are a f*cktard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 12 min Guest 30,820
Reserve Policeman Needed 7 hr Bam 13
just curious 16 hr Paul in Poki 3
Who is Joshua Bushong? (Jan '10) Fri cold justice 35
Bob is a piece of... Fri bobisadcksckr 1
caitlin rhodes (Aug '14) Thu njnns 2
Moose & Sara Apr 22 curious 1
More from around the web

Williford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE