First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mad parent

United States

#1 Jun 4, 2011
My thoughts and prayers go out to the 15 yr. old boy who wrecked his bike going down Frontier yeaterday in Ozak Acres. But one thing that really P*sses me off is the woman he managed to stop on the road. Now granted she did call 911 but the b**ch wouldnt roll her wondow down for him!!! How can you see a busted up bloody child standing on the side of your car and not get out and help! I would love to find her and kick her A**!! We have children who ride their bikes all over the Acres, it could have been anyones child!
omg

United States

#2 Jun 6, 2011
how is that boy doing?
Curious

Ravenden, AR

#3 Jun 14, 2011
I live in Ozark Acres and i also heard about this. It is so awful, i had no idea the woman wouldn't even roll her window down for the kid, that so sad! Does anyone know how this boy is doing?
nunya

Hardy, AR

#4 Aug 18, 2011
the child you are talking about really looks up to my fiance and he takes him fishing every chance he gets. he is a good little boy and its a shame that the women done this. he is fine now but he was pretty rough. but all is well and he is back to good health now. thanks for your concern :)
Tisnisha

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Aug 18, 2011
mad parent wrote:
My thoughts and prayers go out to the 15 yr. old boy who wrecked his bike going down Frontier yeaterday in Ozak Acres. But one thing that really P*sses me off is the woman he managed to stop on the road. Now granted she did call 911 but the b**ch wouldnt roll her wondow down for him!!! How can you see a busted up bloody child standing on the side of your car and not get out and help! I would love to find her and kick her A**!! We have children who ride their bikes all over the Acres, it could have been anyones child!
When are these dumb asses going to learn to keep bikes off the road. Roads are for cars not idiots on bicycles.
LawMan

Seattle, WA

#6 Aug 18, 2011
nunya wrote:
the child you are talking about really looks up to my fiance and he takes him fishing every chance he gets. he is a good little boy and its a shame that the women done this. he is fine now but he was pretty rough. but all is well and he is back to good health now. thanks for your concern :)
Any grown man that takes someone else's little boy fishing.......IS MOST LIKELY A PEDOPHILE!!!! Have you ever checked the National Sex Offenders Registry to make sure this low life SCUMBAG FIANCE of yours, is not on it?????

“Out in the Boondocks ;)”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#7 Aug 22, 2011
Hey Lawman remember me??? From the beach club bbq and town and country posts? i just wasnt signed on. The man you are talking about my f***ing fiance. And that lil boy is like family to us thank you. And yeah he isnt on it. id think id f***ing know. So f*** the hell off seriously. ppl are so tired of your s***.
Jamal and Tanisha

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Aug 23, 2011
Dimples2145 wrote:
Hey Lawman remember me??? From the beach club bbq and town and country posts? i just wasnt signed on. The man you are talking about my f***ing fiance. And that lil boy is like family to us thank you. And yeah he isnt on it. id think id f***ing know. So f*** the hell off seriously. ppl are so tired of your s***.
( I Belong To:

God.

When I'm Not on Topix:

I actually have a life. Unlike some people on here. Im out havin fun and living life to the fullest.

I'm Listening To:

Country Music...duh.

Read This Book:

The Bible )

Wow you can say you belong to God and read the Bible, And talk like a ghetto tramp. WOW what a hypocrite!

You dumb asses ride bicycles on the road and then whine when your dumb ass gets ran over. LOL
LawMan

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Aug 23, 2011
Dimples2145 wrote:
HEY HEATHER!!! Of course I remember you, my tasty little love muffin!! I also remember the BBQ SHITHOLE and Town and Country....two SHITHOLES in the community!!! YES! you Heather were fired from Sandy and Bobs BBQ because, you were caught with Billy's and Corey's fingers up in your snatch while at work!!! Town and Country, remember that well, your goofy fiance has that drop dead gorgeous Aunt Bagwell!!!! and believe me!!! LawMan still wants to put his tongue in her snatch and introduce her to my one eyed, spitting SNAKE!! And as for you Heather, when are you going to give your LawMan some of your tasty PIE??? But with all that said, I am still sticking to my original POST! Any older man that takes someone else's little boy fishing.......Is probably a PEDOPHILE!!! Are you sure this guy is not on the National Sex Offenders Registry???? Most of you SCUM BAGS from the Williford area ARE!!!

Ash Flat, AR

#10 Aug 23, 2011
LawMan wrote:
<quoted text>Any grown man that takes someone else's little boy fishing.......IS MOST LIKELY A PEDOPHILE!!!! Have you ever checked the National Sex Offenders Registry to make sure this low life SCUMBAG FIANCE of yours, is not on it?????
You f*ckin stupid ignorant people. This forum was about a boy who had an accident. Wanna start shut about the guy taking the kid fishing??? start your own forum to spew the diarrhea coming out I'd your mouth on!!!! F*cking Moran doesn't even know how to use this site!

Location hidden

#11 Aug 23, 2011
im not a hyprocrite. and yes i admit that i can talk pretty harshly WHEN SOMEONE TALKS ABOUT MY FIANCE THAT WAY. so excuse me. but i am a christian. and your calling the little boy a dumbass when he is only 15 years old and none of his family has anything much to do with him. why are you commenting anyways your not even from around here?

Location hidden

#12 Aug 23, 2011
And lawman how in the heck do you know my name????? No i did not get fired from bob and sandys for that reason what so ever. actually i decided not to return there because i got a better job oppertunity. The crap you say about me with corey and billy is nothing but a bunch of made up bull. The only reason u even bring them up is because you do in every other comment you leave on a forum. And for one my fiance is not goofy, he is a pretty great guy thats got his head on straight instead of up his ass like you. And you wouldnt have a chance with his aunt, so you can just keep dreaming. Your sick and disgusting and when i find out who you are there will be hell to pay believe me. thats not a threat, thats just a statement. And haha sorry i wont be giving you a single thing either. i guess you are going to stick with calling me and my fiance pedofiles when for one we went to school with him and for two he is like family. You know nothing of us or about us. So get a life. Stop screwing with other ppls. Your nothing but a pathetic arrogant sick twisted asshole, honestly, God forgive me for saying it but its only the truth.

Location hidden

#13 Aug 23, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You f*ckin stupid ignorant people. This forum was about a boy who had an accident. Wanna start shut about the guy taking the kid fishing??? start your own forum to spew the diarrhea coming out I'd your mouth on!!!! F*cking Moran doesn't even know how to use this site!
Thank you very much ;) these ppl are messed up.
LawMan

Las Vegas, NV

#14 Aug 24, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!! YOU are one DUMB MOTHER-EFFER!!!! Why don't we start a forum to teach you the proper use of the ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!!! YOU ILLITERATE SCUMBAG!!! "Wanna start shut"? What the F**K is that??? "coming out I'd your mouth on!!!!"????? WTF!!! "F*cking Moran"??? what the HELL! is a Moran???? You toothless, no good, incest, non English speaking inbred. You worthless, government funded, non contributor to SOCIETY!! YOU are the EFFING MORON.....that should be found by the GREAT AND POWERFUL LawMan!!! and then, receive multiple punches to your EMPTY CRANIUM!!!!!
LawMan

Las Vegas, NV

#15 Aug 24, 2011
Dimples2145 wrote:
God forgive me for saying it but its only the truth.
Well, OK Heather. I will forgive you this time. BUT!!! If there is a next time, I will give you a bare bottom spanking......Over my KNEE!!!

Location hidden

#16 Aug 24, 2011
Haha your not God Lawnman your a sick demented piece of shit. You arent gonna touch me.

Location hidden

#17 Aug 24, 2011
Lawman*

Location hidden

#18 Aug 24, 2011
you still havent told me how you knew my name either by the way. So if your someone i know. I will find out who you are.
LawMan

Las Vegas, NV

#19 Aug 25, 2011
Dimples2145 wrote:
Haha your not God Lawnman your a sick demented piece of shit. You arent gonna touch me.
OH HEATHER!!! You are a NAUGHTY little girl!!! And yes, now I am going to spank your tender, tight, little BUTT!!! SO, drop your draws honey and bend over.......LawMan is going to teach you some respect, sweetie pie!!! And when I am done giving you your spanking, I am going to hook my BIG LOCOMOTIVE up to your........TIGHT CABOOSE!!!!! OH YEAH BABY!!! You will thank me for it, in the "END"

Location hidden

#20 Aug 25, 2011
Your disgusting. and someone is gonna teach u some respect some day when they put their foot right up your ass. and i hope im there to see it. and ill be thanking them!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Guest 955
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 1 hr Guest 399
Students support friend by shaving their heads 4 hr love and light Tammy 1
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 4 hr soggy bottoms 10,015
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 5 hr guest 3,842
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) 5 hr guest 256
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 5 hr guest 240
•••
•••
•••

Williford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Williford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE