The Hardy Gang Is Jumping
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Peters Martini

Memphis, TN

#23 Nov 12, 2012
Actually next door I hear a gay strip club called RICHARD'S aka "DICKS" will be open too! I hear you will be always be from the rear entrance.
hal

United States

#24 Nov 12, 2012
You guys know what doxing is, right.....?
Duh

Colorado Springs, CO

#25 Nov 12, 2012
They already doxed the douche from Memphis Tn. that keeps blowing the page up. They have his life and keep posting it for all to see, wife, kids, parents, house, car, job, pic's, legal, tags on his beater, etc. Thats why he's here and playing the fool. The whole area knows his name and knows his game and now he's playing it off like he don't know what anyone is talking about between rounds of screaming at Topix to pull the posts. Don't know him but he's a jackass and a fool. Some guy named Beck also says he's a coward/pussy.
Richard

Wiseman, AR

#26 Nov 13, 2012
Peters Martini wrote:
I hear you will be always be from the rear entrance.
? what?
Bad trixie hunter

United States

#27 Nov 13, 2012
Ok to the guy who keeps using the sentence, hardy knows your name, hardy knows your game....

Can't you think of anything to say except juvenile high school sayings? Are you stuck in a time warp? It is amazing how predictable, boring, and uneducated you sound. Move along, you'll be late for your hourly menial job.
BadCo

Mountain Home, AR

#28 Nov 13, 2012
Bad trixie hunter wrote:
Ok to the guy who keeps using the sentence, hardy knows your name, hardy knows your game....
Can't you think of anything to say except juvenile high school sayings? Are you stuck in a time warp? It is amazing how predictable, boring, and uneducated you sound. Move along, you'll be late for your hourly menial job.
Is it any different from the Dirt-Bags from Memphis blurting out, mayorofhardy, over and over again? Menial job? anyone that is off to work to any job is a good person. Don't tell me. You are that stupid bitch that has the big successful business on the four lane, lol, what a joke. Just remember scumbag, Hardy knows your name and Hardy knows your game. Have a great day, Douchebag!
Memphian

Memphis, TN

#29 Nov 13, 2012
Doxing is for cowards who hide who they are and stalk those that are not scared to speak out on issues!! They are simple little cowards who hide in the internet bushes thinking they are so big and bad. Problem is, that only works on folks that scare easy and then just shut up.

Well in this case, I am glade HARDY HAS MY NAME AND KNOWS MY GAME because that keeps them on their toes, and they know that we are watching what they do (elected official) and will report it, expose it, and make sure they don't abuse it. We don't back down, or run and hide scared and for that those that think they can scare us have to try all the tricks to try to makes us go away.

Guess what, sill here, still stirring the pot on TOPIX, still come to HARDY, AR whenever I want, walk around proud with friends and not give one thought what you say are do, why, because you all are just bottom feeders of life. You tried to scare the ederly with fear and threats, well they now know who is GOOD and who is EVIL! Time to leave dark side and step into the light of what is right.

Have a wonderful day... I am as usual are you?
BadCo

Mountain Home, AR

#30 Nov 13, 2012
Memphian wrote:
Doxing is for cowards who hide who they are and stalk those that are not scared to speak out on issues!! They are simple little cowards who hide in the internet bushes thinking they are so big and bad.
Doxing is for cowards? But, the cruel and vindictive mayorofhardy web-site founded by the Memphians is that not cowardly? And, lets not forget the Memphians hiding in the Mayor of Hardy's bushes doing lord knows what. What's up with that? You Memphians are always trying to justify your sick actions with some stupid post or reply, that makes no sense.
Memphians

Memphis, TN

#31 Nov 13, 2012
Ummm, we don't hide it.. http://www.mayorofhardy.com is a political statment a watchdog site about elected officials that post facts and actions and clearly states its purpose.(this is America).

Oh, and if you read you will also see that the MAYOR lied about stalking (her standard MO) lying about eveything if she doesn't get her way its the highway.

That is different then your "doxing" which is simply being a coward who hides then uses info on the web to post about a person that is not hiding!

So, sorry, you just prove your one of those that only speak from unfounded facts.

Why not read this http://www.mayorofhardy.com/mayor-makes-unfou...
BadCo

Mountain Home, AR

#32 Nov 13, 2012
Doxing is freedom of speech and public record. Don't be afraid to share any information you can acquire here in the Hardy forum. Curious minds would love to see it.
BadCo

Mountain Home, AR

#33 Nov 13, 2012
Memphians wrote:
Ummm, we don't hide it.. http://www.mayorofhardy.com is a political statment a watchdog site about elected officials that post facts and actions and clearly states its purpose.(this is America).
Oh, and if you read you will also see that the MAYOR lied about stalking (her standard MO) lying about eveything if she doesn't get her way its the highway.
That is different then your "doxing" which is simply being a coward who hides then uses info on the web to post about a person that is not hiding!
So, sorry, you just prove your one of those that only speak from unfounded facts.
Why not read this http://www.mayorofhardy.com/mayor-makes-unfou...
I didn't say anything about your childish web-site being hidden. I asked the question, is your site not cowardly? Unfounded facts? Your web-site is nothing but made up stupidity that you Memphians have put together against innocent people and regulated by ignorant people from Memphis that own it. I am not going to put any faith into the garbage you speak on your web-site or the garbage you speak in Topix being facts or truth. You Memphians say the Mayor lied, but in reality, did she? What do the citizens of Hardy say about you Fruitcake Memphians hiding in her bushes? Remember, there are always to sides two a story. The truth and some made up nonsense.
BadCo

Mountain Home, AR

#34 Nov 13, 2012
Well, I went to this silly link to see for myself.
http://www.mayorofhardy.com/mayor-makes-unfou...

The Memphians claim in their post # 31 that the Mayor lied about the Memphians stalking her in her bushes. Looks to me like, the Mayor of Hardy did file a complaint with the Sheriffs Dept. against the Memphians but it was closed. It does not mean she lied. Looks like the Memphians ditched all the evidence and it would have costed too much money to pursue. But like I have said before, you Memphians love to twist things around to go in your favor. I also notice you Memphians are great at making fun of everyone else, but God forbid if someone does it to you. I came across a perfect example of your infantile behavior in this thread as a matter of fact. Speaking of how you are going to open a club in Hardy and call it Peters Martini? That's not even funny. Where is the humor in that? What if someone in Hardy said they were going to open a club and call it "Tracy's Bearded Clam". You whiny bums would all be jumping up and down crying out, no fair.
Beck

Mountain Home, AR

#35 Nov 13, 2012
Peters Martini wrote:
I got your name, I know your game BECK ! Now do us a favor and get you some educamition and learn yourin a b d's and 1 5 7's and then come back on here and ack like you ain't a simple minded stalker. You sure seem to love us from the big city. You must be so bored, let me buy you a drink at my soon to be opened new bar on Main Street.
It's called, you guessed it... Peters Martini Club where eveyone knows your name and your game. Yours just happens to be stalking. Only think you need is to pull your head out of your own ass
*Y A W N* I can't decide which you are more... a coward, or an a$$home. Wait, you're both!
Peters Martini

Memphis, TN

#36 Nov 16, 2012
Y A W N .... your about as interesting as a twig with your input. Do me a favor please do not ever come to my soon to be open bar on main. Well unless you want some peanuts from the bar. Otherwise, keep out! In our place we know your name, we know your game and its all for ages 8 and under! Oh, don't use our restroom either, just pray the public one in Dr. Thomspson park is open! Hardy har har ......
Tracy Trashbag

Mountain Home, AR

#37 Nov 17, 2012
Oh goodie a bar, I hope they allow dancing, maybe I can get some big tips.
Memphis boys

Jonesboro, AR

#39 Dec 6, 2012
Hardy can go to hell.we see who is bad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amanda walls cheated on me (Feb '14) 7 hr TheBeast 7
Hardy Arkansas Mayor A Joke (Apr '12) 9 hr Rakon 50
Rottweiler puppy 14 hr Unknown 3
Mexican grill and pizza 17 hr just wondering 1
crowbars old lady 18 hr Lisa 5
Man with IQ of less than 70 spends over a week ... Tue Rakon 24
'Hidden gems " Tue buyer 2

Williford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williford Mortgages