The Hardy Gang Is Jumping

Posted in the Williford Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Memphian Wins

Memphis, TN

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Wow, bouncing up an down with your personal jabs at those you don't know. Well we know your names, we know your games,(first grade level) and we know your ignorant ways too.

Your bullying ways might have worked before, but the locals in your town finally are sick and tired of it, and have show it by a vote for those that will stand up and stop the selfish, self serving ways... FOIA wins.(Freedom Of Informtion Act) and you all can suck my ass.

Remeber this comment... "I Don't Work For You". well actually yes you do!
Uh Huh

Memphis, TN

#2 Nov 10, 2012
Check out this crazy Fat Chick !!!!
"I Don't Work for you " I guess you do bitch ...
Watch them all sling shit, Like Monkeys in the zoo now.... So easy ... you all are so easy !!!!!
www.mayorofhardy.com
TracyWuvsSausage

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Nov 10, 2012
I would love to have the whole Hardy gang jump on me!
Damn, I'm a dirty little red head!
Uh Huh

Memphis, TN

#5 Nov 10, 2012
Oh Hi Ellen , here's your mom in all of her glory
www.mayorofhardy.com
Wrong Again

Memphis, TN

#7 Nov 11, 2012
Let me help you local fools, none of us from MEMPHIS have anything to do with any business in Hardy you idiots. Get your facts straight once and for all.

We just don't care about you all insulting us and friends and anyone that comes to your town to visit. Us folks from Memphis have been coming and supporting your community for many, many years. Read your own history for once (if you can) and then do us all a favor and shut up.

We wouldn't own shit in your town, its dead, dying and done. But, talk about anyone from our area and we will lay the smack down on your sad little backward a s s .

Yours truly,
Everyone from MEMPHIS, TN and the east of the Mississippi for that fact!
Not a Hater

Salem, AR

#8 Nov 11, 2012
Am I the only one that would rather stay out of this war? I have no problem with Memphis myself.(In fact, I'd like to take a tour of Graceland one of these days, As young as I am, I do like Elvis)
Beck

Melbourne, AR

#9 Nov 12, 2012
Memphian Wins wrote:
Wow, bouncing up an down with your personal jabs at those you don't know. Well we know your names, we know your games,(first grade level) and we know your ignorant ways too.
Your bullying ways might have worked before, but the locals in your town finally are sick and tired of it, and have show it by a vote for those that will stand up and stop the selfish, self serving ways... FOIA wins.(Freedom Of Informtion Act) and you all can suck my ass.
Remeber this comment... "I Don't Work For You". well actually yes you do!
You moron, the FOIA gpesn't trace Topix IP addresses and MAC addresses do not broadcast past local LAN routers.(Most people mask their IP's anyway. I can, but don't). The FOIA provides access to citizens for public records, moron. The only way Topix can release IP addresses is they are requested to by LE officials IF there has been a CRIME committed, not a civil complaint. F off Hal, you coward. And I'd rather not suck your face as that's where your ass is. Crack kills, you know? I've called you out three different occasions and surprise - NO SHOW! It is humorous to watch the locals fume over your antagonistic remarks, but you don't rattle me. I'd like to kick your ass just for your mere stupidity. For the record, Beck is my real name, what's yours Memphian? Hal the toucan? HA! By the way, I won't be referring to this post again, but I gave you my phone number twice. If you want a showdown in Hardy, give me a call sometime. I will gladly accommodate you with good ole "Hardy Hospitality."
Beck

Melbourne, AR

#10 Nov 12, 2012
Uh Huh wrote:
Check out this crazy Fat Chick !!!!
"I Don't Work for you " I guess you do bitch ...
Watch them all sling shit, Like Monkeys in the zoo now.... So easy ... you all are so easy !!!!!
www.mayorofhardy.com
F*CK off Hal the Toucan!- Talking to yourself on Topix using different nics. Are you insane, or just stupid?
Beck

Melbourne, AR

#11 Nov 12, 2012
Wrong Again wrote:
Let me help you local fools, none of us from MEMPHIS have anything to do with any business in Hardy you idiots. Get your facts straight once and for all.
We just don't care about you all insulting us and friends and anyone that comes to your town to visit. Us folks from Memphis have been coming and supporting your community for many, many years. Read your own history for once (if you can) and then do us all a favor and shut up.
We wouldn't own shit in your town, its dead, dying and done. But, talk about anyone from our area and we will lay the smack down on your sad little backward a s s .
Yours truly,
Everyone from MEMPHIS, TN and the east of the Mississippi for that fact!
No, all you do is trash our land, lakes and rivers with litter, cause public disturbances, commit drunken lewd acts on the Spring River, put down the people from Hardy, and annoy the hell out of us with your drunken behavior. You've never been to Many Islands? You Memphians literally kill each other in drunken fits of rage. If we are "dying", then stay away and let us die in peace without you! A$$hole.
hal

United States

#12 Nov 12, 2012
Maybe its time for a good old fashioned doxing, hally boy.
Peters Martini

Memphis, TN

#13 Nov 12, 2012
MG that is so funny! You guys crack me up. I got copies of some council meetings for sell real cheap, anyone?
Richard

Salem, AR

#14 Nov 12, 2012
Peters Martini wrote:
MG that is so funny! You guys crack me up. I got copies of some council meetings for sell real cheap, anyone?
For sell? surly you meant, for sale, you dope. I agree with Hal from Texas. It is time for a doxing. I am inclined to think that, you would "sell" that red headed wife of yours real cheap. She strikes me as real cheap.
Cheaper

Colorado Springs, CO

#15 Nov 12, 2012
So is she a cheap old whor'e or is he a cheapass married to an old whor'e?
Beck

Melbourne, AR

#16 Nov 12, 2012
Peters Martini wrote:
How cheap?:)
Beck

Melbourne, AR

#17 Nov 12, 2012
hal wrote:
Maybe its time for a good old fashioned doxing, hally boy.
I'm up for it! How about you, Memphian?
Beck

Melbourne, AR

#18 Nov 12, 2012
Peters Martini wrote:
LOL I know you, Peters Martinis! I bet you are laughing your ass off about now. See you soon at the store.
Richard

Salem, AR

#19 Nov 12, 2012
Beck wrote:
<quoted text>
How cheap?:)
Beck, not as cheap as his red head wife.
Beck

Melbourne, AR

#20 Nov 12, 2012
I mean I need something, PM. You might have something laying around that I need.
Peters Martini

Memphis, TN

#21 Nov 12, 2012
I got your name, I know your game BECK ! Now do us a favor and get you some educamition and learn yourin a b d's and 1 5 7's and then come back on here and ack like you ain't a simple minded stalker. You sure seem to love us from the big city. You must be so bored, let me buy you a drink at my soon to be opened new bar on Main Street.

It's called, you guessed it... Peters Martini Club where eveyone knows your name and your game. Yours just happens to be stalking. Only think you need is to pull your head out of your own ass
Richard

Salem, AR

#22 Nov 12, 2012
Peters Martini wrote:
You must be so bored, let me buy you a drink at my soon to be opened new bar on Main Street.
It's called, you guessed it... Peters Martini Club
And, I am sure it will be a failure just like the Ozark Crafts Mall. Dream on Dumba$$.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
towboating rocks!!!! (Sep '11) 52 min Your a Loon 58
YEHOVAH AYATOLLAH of Rock and Rolla 4 hr Rowdy Johnson 5
Ravenden Messianic Community 4 hr Rowdy Johnson 16
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Mon guest 30,629
Scott Barker Sun OMW 2
Larrys pizza coming to highland Sun Hollowman1 29
Daggett Sun Looking 1

Winter Storm Warning for Sharp County was issued at March 03 at 3:33AM CST

Williford Dating
Find my Match