Highlander Restuant
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Highlander

Sarah, MS

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Is the Highlander going to reopen this spring? That's the last I heard back in the fall..
newby

Bexar, AR

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Highlander wrote:
Is the Highlander going to reopen this spring? That's the last I heard back in the fall..
Nope
Booooo

Pineville, AR

#3 Jan 25, 2013
If u but it, you can open it. Last I heard Debi Zeiger had it listed for sale through Video Real Estate.
Martin Luther Memphian

United States

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Booooo wrote:
If u but it, you can open it. Last I heard Debi Zeiger had it listed for sale through Video Real Estate.
If u but it, you can open it??? Sounds like something Hardy's Mad Hatter would say.
Giddyupgirl

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Jan 29, 2013
I noticed the state served business closure papers on them.
Beck

United States

#6 Jan 29, 2013
Giddyupgirl wrote:
I noticed the state served business closure papers on them.
And I am sure there will be more to close down in the area! Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !
Well

United States

#7 Jan 29, 2013
What do you mean state served papers???
Beck

United States

#8 Jan 29, 2013
I say, from now on. Any restaurants that let Crowbar and his Wife touch their food. Shall be grounds for the State to shut them down. Just like this Highlander dive was. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !
Giddyupgirl

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Jan 29, 2013
This might help you. The state usually serves these papers when there is a problem with sales tax or withholding taxes.

https://www.ark.org/dfa_bcn/app/result.html
John

Marked Tree, AR

#10 Jan 29, 2013
That's what happened to the King Catfish also.
really

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Jan 30, 2013
A business closure throught the state withholding just means they have closed their withholding account because they are not paying employees and withholding taxes. It does not mean the state closed them. In fact, it is common for a small business to close their withholding account during periods that they dont have employees so that they do not have to keep up with the reporting requirements. Then they open the account when they re-hire.
missLA_NJ

Brockwell, AR

#12 Jan 30, 2013
Was told by Nina - mayor of hardy - that highlander Has closed.... Was also told by a local attorney that it is in a legal mess.........
Beck

Brockwell, AR

#13 Jan 30, 2013
Beck wrote:
I say, from now on. Any restaurants that let Crowbar and his Wife touch their food. Shall be grounds for the State to shut them down. Just like this Highlander dive was. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !
Crowbar and Tish, I did NOT make that post. That's probably Hal the Toucan Mandelman at work as usual. You two and I have been friends for years guys, and I would and have NEVER said one single derogatory thing about either of you.
Beck

Brockwell, AR

#14 Jan 30, 2013
Beck wrote:
Hal, if you f*ck with my friends again, I promise you that your a$$ will be stomped into the ground permanently.***This is not a threat, just a prediction***
Beck

Brockwell, AR

#15 Jan 30, 2013
Martin Luther Memphian wrote:
<quoted text>
If u but it, you can open it??? Sounds like something Hardy's Mad Hatter would say.
Do you mean your business partner, Marc Herring of Ozark Classic Craft Mall? Seems I just read a post about you guys and the Alice in Wonderland opening...
Beck

Brockwell, AR

#16 Jan 30, 2013
Beck wrote:
<quoted text>And I am sure there will be more to close down in the area! Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !
Give it a rest Toucan Hal and stop hiding in MY shadow. Idiot.
Beck

Brockwell, AR

#17 Jan 30, 2013
missLA_NJ wrote:
Was told by Nina - mayor of hardy - that highlander Has closed.... Was also told by a local attorney that it is in a legal mess.........
I heard that from Nina as well.
Soooooo

United States

#18 Jan 31, 2013
Who. Cares if there closed!!!!!!!!!
Tanisha

United States

#19 Feb 1, 2013
Will it have a bar, Us people like bars.
Pastor Fuzz

Mountain Home, AR

#20 Feb 5, 2013
Beck wrote:
<quoted text>
Crowbar and Tish, I did NOT make that post. That's probably Hal the Toucan Mandelman at work as usual. You two and I have been friends for years guys, and I would and have NEVER said one single derogatory thing about either of you.
Hey Beck, AKA, Indigo Sun. You and this Crowbar character should get your own cable TV channel together.

You could call it, Two Jerks In The Ozarks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr Reality Check 39,430
Mandy Trivitt 8 hr bad juju. 24
looking for my daughter's biological father (Jul '15) 20 hr Imtobig73 3
new girl 20 hr Harry 3
Brenda holliday jame qualls Fri Donna 2
NICE Mobile Home for Sale (Jul '09) Thu Resident 17
Highland Rebels mascot is confederate white sup... (Jun '15) Sep 21 razorback72513 86

Williford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williford Mortgages