United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Who is she going to get in the sack with next? For someone that has so many kids you would think she could keep them and raise them. But then again if you sleep with everyone in Town, You can't know who is who's. Guys I would leave that meth head alone if I were you. She drinks way to much and is crazy. All she is out for is MONEY
Metoo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Is she the one that use to work at Goodsell? If so it is not just meth and drinkin she shoots up too. She never has any of her kids. Just another no good mother that doesnt need her kids. Wish people would realize that kids are watchin you so you need to leave that crap alone and give your children a better life. Cause they are going to turn out like the parents and then we have to deal with it all over again.
Agreed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

She stoled money from S&h!
Shame on U

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

I cannot believe u people would sit around and bash others on the INTERNET for the world to see. I'm a little confused, are you taking care of her children? Pretty sure u aren't. The world would be such a better place if ppl didn't hide behind their computers and make horrible judgements against others. U've made no mistakes of ur own? Noone is forcing you to be around Amber, so if you don't like her, feel free to keep ur distance. And maybe u could post ur real names on here so we could all air out ur dirty laundry as well. How bout we all act our age and see the good in people instead of always pointing out the bad. And maybe try saying all of this to her face so she can defend herself, hmm wouldn't that keep a few of these comments from reaching public eyes!
amber obrien

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Thanks for giving my life soming interesting to talk about. And whoever started this if u are so worried about my kids apparently that's bullshit along with your post because I've got kids n family old enough to access this bullshsit on the internet.u also forgot to add that the only reason u started this is cause u r to chicken shit to confront me face to face.
Just me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Well, if I was you Ms. Amber I would tell my kids and family that I had a problem so they can get you some help. You are a drunk and a druggy. Admit it! that is why these men keep coming in and out of your life. You have 5 kids and each one has a different daddy. The man you have now, you took from his wife. His daughter hates you,And I know he can do so much better than you. Why don't you just leave Imboden and go back to where you came from. I know for a fact that his parents will never accept you, Nor will his daughter.She sure doesn't need you around her,to corrupt her life. She is a teenager and she needs someone that isn't a bad influence on her.
concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

I know the guy she is with, he and his daughter are better off with that gal he had from Paragould. She is no where like this Amber chick you are talking about. And he cared alot about this other gal from what he told me and still does. But he is a kind hearted guy and doesn't like hurting others. Amber has young kids and needs some help, he will not see a kid go without. Yes! He might be better just taking care of his own/
Jim D

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Now this guy she is so called living with, we went to school together and I know his family very well. I can tell you this Amber is a big cow! Wow!And UGLY, Is she ever. And no she isn't his type at all. He isn't one to go after drunks or druggies. He is a clean ole country boy. Now for his family I know his mom and sister would never take a liking to this girl. And I mean girl (cause until you grow up you are a girl).Take care of your own kids don't except a man to do it for you. and If you pissed all over me while we were in bed together that would be the last of you. Nasty girl don't you know the difference in cumming and pissing? Get real girl, leave my friend alone. Take your slutty ass somewhere else. He can do better I know that for a fact. That lady from Paragould will take good care of him for you. So get yourself packed and get out of his house.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Williford Discussions

Search the Williford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 33 min Answer Man 28,646
Roofers (Nov '09) 2 hr Jim Branch 29
skylar cameron 20 hr do-you-not-know-her 4
subway (Aug '13) Tue excuse you 10
No animal control in cherokee village (Mar '10) Tue my gparents live there 144
drug and alcohol awareness classes? Tue Guest 5
westmoreland Tue corley12 1
•••
•••