15 votes

Click on an option to vote

wats up roads

taxes

pot wholes

new management

New Haven, CT

#1 Jan 9, 2011
omg!wats up with the new fence at sid office.and where is our taxes going now we know huh. and why cant we hire new workers that can get off there asses and work. me too calls alot to sid to clean up this place.thay are lazy and i never see anyone working on the big ass pot wholes.and if u get them off there asses thay dump big as boulders in the wholes. i think water dept. and the sid need new management.wow and pray to god we dont have another ice storm last one thay did shit the kids here in our community had to cut our way
out or we would of died. thay said thay had no salt for roads wow.and also heard thay collected money 4 that disaster and we didnt get no help for clean up and did we need those ramps at beach.
we live in the ghetto here and paying like hell 4 it.
When is the next election

Bexar, AR

#2 Jan 11, 2011
Vote for me... I am going to run for the Road Commissioner!! I live here and I am sick of the roads being the way they are! Time for change, I agree 100%! I will start by getting someone who will sufficently work for our community! Next I will fix all back roads that has been put off for decades, then I will continue to pave our streets. I do not think this will be a problem getting the community to agree. We all want the same thing a better community! THAT STARTS WITH THE ROADS!!!
help

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Jan 12, 2011
yes wat can we do to get them out of here? i need my road paved!!! and wanda keep telling us shes on it on wat please we need help in the acers bad and please stop spending our tax money on club house swimming area why improve there stuff to get more peole to move in and rip them off to and im sure if we all voted here we all agree that roads come befor fun at lake and no we dont need that fence either
wedontwantit

Bexar, AR

#4 May 25, 2011
Please understand that there are some of us residents living in the unimproved areas that DO NOT want to be improved. We do not want our roads paved, or water. We are quite happy to deal with the rugged conditions of the roads.
Thanks anyway. We did, after all, move here knowing the condition. This is exactly how we like it. It's peaceful. Slows down most of the drivers. Less traffic. It's HOMEY
old school

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Sep 21, 2011
Does anyone know the gay carpender [KAY] FROM THERE//AND THERE IS TWO MORE FROM THERE'FROM FLORIDA THEIR ALL GOOD FREINDS.IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN;
happy

Melbourne, AR

#6 Oct 2, 2011
IS IT TRUE JESSE WELLS IS OUT OF THE ACRES.
Red

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Feb 18, 2012
Does nebody know ne thing about the guy in the house, down by newman trail with the all police outside. The police have had the house surrounded all night and are still there?
warning

Mountain Home, AR

#8 May 21, 2012
why is it wen you go to the sid about my road she to quick to stop talking. and who supose to clean up these roads? and mow and also warning check your property taxes out you paying way to much taxes on your property. i have an 1960 trailer and sharp county appraised it as 30 sumthing thousand lmfao. couldnt sell it for 5000. thay appraising our homes more 4 higher taxes. 4 sid 2. go get it appraisd and take to sharp co. and take to sid and ask why. the sharp co. came out with a camera and a tape measure out of her bk pocket. lmao money hungry i told her befor you make up wat you think my house is worth 4 you to go bk and sit on ur ass and collect look at my neighbors homes raged out trailers. and take your pix on your way out. lmfao my house apprased at 80.000 heheehee not about 20.000 that was this year appraisd. chek your propertys out and than you no who ripping us off and answer that question now i know why my taxes are high.
Concerned

Tyler, TX

#9 Jun 28, 2013
Sounds like predatory practices to me. You should file a complaint with the state and find out where your taxes are going and press criminal charges against any of the management who is mishandling or over appraising your property to falsely generate income for someone who may be involved in a elected position who is in cahoots with those who are possibly accepting funds for other than its intended purpose. Best place to report is to the NAACP and other federal agencies who oversee housing issues in each state. You can also get everyone together who is concerned and file a class action law suit against them and press charges to force them to reveal where your money is going. Sounds to me as if there is criminal activity going on and you have a right to know where your money is going.
Take it high up

Tyler, TX

#10 Jul 7, 2013
help wrote:
yes wat can we do to get them out of here? i need my road paved!!! and wanda keep telling us shes on it on wat please we need help in the acers bad and please stop spending our tax money on club house swimming area why improve there stuff to get more peole to move in and rip them off to and im sure if we all voted here we all agree that roads come befor fun at lake and no we dont need that fence either
yes agree!!!!!!!
not happy

Bexar, AR

#11 Nov 19, 2013
well well well looks like the same story as all over the world want more done for less money well folks it aint gonna happen if you cant pay a little more tax lets see how much is your satelite bill well what are you getting out of them hmmm lets see less channels all the time crappy service folks the sid commisioners are doin all they can do for the money they have to work with sure user under the name help they could proly pave your road but then at that cost all of the rest of ozark acres would waste away everything is going up all the time there is not enough money to go around so for less you get less until the state takes it and it goes to county think of this your pretty private lake public beer cans on the beach drunks in boats trotlines everywhere if we dnt pull togather to save ozark acres this is where we are headed i personnely love ozark acres and the privacy we have and dont mind payin a little more for that but im just one person

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mexican grill and pizza 16 min just wondering 1
crowbars old lady 1 hr Lisa 5
Hardy Arkansas Mayor A Joke (Apr '12) 3 hr Northern Lights 46
Man with IQ of less than 70 spends over a week ... 17 hr Rakon 24
'Hidden gems " 21 hr buyer 2
Transport Thugs 23 hr Grandma Goodwitch 2
Hardy Music Thread Mon Alfred 2

Williford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance