Suspect from the Lake City shooting d...

Suspect from the Lake City shooting dies from self-inflicted wounds

There are 38 comments on the KAIT-TV Jonesboro story from Jan 21, 2013, titled Suspect from the Lake City shooting dies from self-inflicted wounds. In it, KAIT-TV Jonesboro reports that:

LAKE CITY, AR - The man being accused in the weekend shooting in Lake City has died from self-inflicted gun shot wounds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV Jonesboro.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#22 Jan 29, 2013
too close wrote:
Was happy to hear, his family was pulling the plug on this nut job!! what is wrong with people these days?!?!
Ill tell u what's wrong with people these days is heartless people like u. I certainly don't condone what Richard did but he had some really bad mental issues. His family tried 2 get him help and like so many others the sytem failed 2 get him proper treatment. It was very wrong what he did but just the same as I pray for her and her family his family lost him forever and they are hurting and need prayer as well. I doubt she did nothing wrong, although did not deserve this. She has children 2 think of and truth be known drugs played a part in this tradgedy like many. Know the whole story before you go spouting off things u know nothing about and have a heart for all the family memebers involved!
BobbyMcGee

Jonesboro, AR

#23 Jan 30, 2013
signs of times wrote:
i guess from outside looking in you can only see things one way a wacko doing what whackos do,but knowing some details of how this girl always used this guy as her fall guy playing on the love just to have someone around when everything else failed,then run off with the next guy just to always return and then do it again i can see where it sent him deep 6,people need to think about how they treat other people and how their promises and lies destroy lives' girl is just as guilty as the guy in this case,people need to accept responsibility for their own actions causes alot of unnecessary problems for everyone!!!prayers for the ones hurt and affected!
This guy's emotional instabilities are NOT an excuse. People are forced to deal with each other's sh** every day. That's just the way it is.

Luckily, Karma was in the room and the one that deserved it got a big ole spoonful. Nothing she did caused this. People that think they can treat others however they want to, do this! He had NO right doing what he did, and the B*tch that knew what he was planning will get a helping of karma in due time.
THANK GOD he FAILED and
THANK GOD CHRISTY SURVIVED! Only the strong survive ;)

Paragould, AR

#24 Jan 30, 2013
bet she doesnt go playing mind games with the next guy that is in her life,too bad the lesson came with someone losing their life!!
United States

#25 Jan 31, 2013
I know from personal experience with him that he was a titty baby. If he didn't get his way he'd burn shit break shit cut ur furniture up call the cops on you only to have them laugh in his face.. he was a low life piece of shit that deserves to be where he is..

United States

#26 Jan 31, 2013
drugs!!!!

Paragould, AR

#27 Jan 31, 2013
karma wrote:
I know from personal experience with him that he was a titty baby. If he didn't get his way he'd burn shit break shit cut ur furniture up call the cops on you only to have them laugh in his face.. he was a low life piece of shit that deserves to be where he is..
Dam* Mandi, you were married to him and was just as bad as him. U r a thief as well as he was
mom

Paragould, AR

#30 Feb 3, 2013
karma wrote:
dont know who u are;; but this is not wanting his way; he was mad from bitches usin and cheating on him'' for u to call him piece of shit u dont know him at all bet u want tell me to my face cause u have to be a piece of shit to talk ill of the dead
meME

Grovetown, GA

#31 Mar 14, 2013
michael wrote:
<quoted text> he kicked her out and her two kids at three in the morning and burnt all of their stuff so she wasnt toying on him he was messing with her so if you dont know the real story stay out of it
it waS NOT 3 IN THE MORNING;;; I WAS THERE
from the horse mouth

Grovetown, GA

#32 Mar 25, 2013
michael wrote:
<quoted text> he kicked her out and her two kids at three in the morning and burnt all of their stuff so she wasnt toying on him he was messing with her so if you dont know the real story stay out of in
it was not 3 in morn ;; and she push his buttons he went to get help, when he got out got on truck she txt him she wanted to go ;; so he sent money to her to gets stuff for trip;;; then when he got to jonesboro she said no took money';told him she wsnt going and he filp out
from the horse mouth

Grovetown, GA

#33 Mar 25, 2013
BobbyMcGee wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy's emotional instabilities are NOT an excuse. People are forced to deal with each other's sh** every day. That's just the way it is.
Luckily, Karma was in the room and the one that deserved it got a big ole spoonful. Nothing she did caused this. People that think they can treat others however they want to, do this! He had NO right doing what he did, and the B*tch that knew what he was planning will get a helping of karma in due time.
THANK GOD he FAILED
\GOD CHRISTY SURVIVED! Only the strong sureavive ;)
karma justtice has nothing when she whencause it all on herseli when yes could stop it all
Got more balls than u

Grovetown, GA

#35 Mar 27, 2013
karma wrote:
AMANDA YOU FINALLY CAME FROM UNDER UR CRACK ROCK ;;; if i see u u better run all u r is a dope hoe;; a person love u to death u cheated on and stoled his friends pills not once did he give u chance he did serveral times
In_the_land_of_i nbreds

Houston, TX

#36 Mar 27, 2013
from the horse mouth wrote:
<quoted text> it was not 3 in morn ;; and she push his buttons he went to get help, when he got out got on truck she txt him she wanted to go ;; so he sent money to her to gets stuff for trip;;; then when he got to jonesboro she said no took money';told him she wsnt going and he filp out
I think it's trying to communicate...
Got more balls than u

Grovetown, GA

#37 Mar 27, 2013
In_the_land_of_inbreds wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's trying to communicate...
no 0ne pull ur chain
Got more

Grovetown, GA

#38 Mar 27, 2013
BobbyMcGee wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK GOD he FAILED and
THANK GOD CHRISTY SURVIVED! Only the strong survive ;)
yea she has to deal with it everyday;; and knowing what she made him do
In_the_land_of_i nbreds

Houston, TX

#39 Mar 28, 2013
Got more balls than u wrote:
<quoted text>no 0ne pull ur chain
Does this translate to English?

Oh, and "Got more balls than u", it's not the quantity that matters, it's the size. I've clearly got you beat there.
wellllll

Grovetown, GA

#40 Mar 29, 2013
In_the_land_of_inbreds wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this translate to English?
Oh, and "Got more balls than u", it's not the quantity that matters, it's the size. I've clearly got youe beat there.
u might have me beat at least i dont need magfily to find min
wellllll

Grovetown, GA

#41 Mar 29, 2013
oops mine
Kimberly Hamm

Birmingham, MI

#42 Jul 25, 2013
michael wrote:
<quoted text> he kicked her out and her two kids at three in the morning and burnt all of their stuff so she wasnt toying on him he was messing with her so if you dont know the real story stay out of it
This girl is one of my closest friends, I concider her my sister! She has never did that man wrong....he was the one doing shit to her! I wish people would leave shit alone and put their nose back on their face where it belongs and not in someone elses ass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hardy mayor 1 hr Hardian53 44
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr dull needle 40,034
K-Love is not a "Christian" radio station (Aug '13) 3 hr Trying2berightwit... 40
Village Pride 9 hr Proud Res 1
Ann Ladd's Puppies (Nov '13) Wed Mamabird5 27
Looking for a lease to hunt in the area. Tue Rakon 7
Wayne bennett Tue Glory Whole 6

Williford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williford Mortgages