Suspect from the Lake City shooting dies from self-inflicted wounds

Jan 21, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KAIT-TV Jonesboro

LAKE CITY, AR - The man being accused in the weekend shooting in Lake City has died from self-inflicted gun shot wounds.

Comments
1 - 20 of 38 Comments Last updated Jul 25, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
too close

Bellevue, WA

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Was happy to hear, his family was pulling the plug on this nut job!! what is wrong with people these days?!?!

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jan 22, 2013
He have a sister named Jennifer?

Paragould, AR

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Guest wrote:
He have a sister named Jennifer?
No he's got a cousin named Jennifer

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Jan 22, 2013
signs of times wrote:
chalk another round of misery up for people running round on their significant other,people got to realise toying with peoples hearts and emotions get ya shot every time!!!sad but oh so true!
Transgressing God's laws usually does cause misery.

United States

#6 Jan 23, 2013
I hate what happened for the girl and her kids. Thank god the kids didn't see it happen.
me too

Bellevue, WA

#7 Jan 23, 2013
guest wrote:
I hate what happened for the girl and her kids. Thank god the kids didn't see it happen.
Very thankful the kids were not there! Can't believe he burned all the kids clothes. What did that accomplish??
signs of times

Paragould, AR

#8 Jan 23, 2013
i guess from outside looking in you can only see things one way a wacko doing what whackos do,but knowing some details of how this girl always used this guy as her fall guy playing on the love just to have someone around when everything else failed,then run off with the next guy just to always return and then do it again i can see where it sent him deep 6,people need to think about how they treat other people and how their promises and lies destroy lives' girl is just as guilty as the guy in this case,people need to accept responsibility for their own actions causes alot of unnecessary problems for everyone!!!prayers for the ones hurt and affected!
About time

Paragould, AR

#9 Jan 23, 2013
He should have walked away not shot her he will be judged in hell I'm sure
signs of times

Paragould, AR

#10 Jan 23, 2013
figure both will be judged,but should serve as a lesson to all that are playing games with peoples hearts,mess with fire bound to get burned!

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Jan 24, 2013
Nothing she could have done would have warranted being shot!
Saddened

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Jan 24, 2013
guest wrote:
Nothing she could have done would have warranted being shot!
. TOTALLY AGREE!!
Wow

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Jan 24, 2013
signs of times wrote:
figure both will be judged,but should serve as a lesson to all that are playing games with peoples hearts,mess with fire bound to get burned!
So your saying you would have done the same!! Wow no wonder this world is so messed up! If she was playing games with this guy then he should have been smart enough to just stay away from her and move on!
michael

Imboden, AR

#14 Jan 25, 2013
signs of times wrote:
chalk another round of misery up for people running round on their significant other,people got to realise toying with peoples hearts and emotions get ya shot every time!!!sad but oh so true!
he kicked her out and her two kids at three in the morning and burnt all of their stuff so she wasnt toying on him he was messing with her so if you dont know the real story stay out of it

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Jan 25, 2013
He should have had one of the vampires on one of the threads on this site bite her instead. That would have taught her a lesson. Right?
Really crazy

Paragould, AR

#16 Jan 25, 2013
michael wrote:
<quoted text> he kicked her out and her two kids at three in the morning and burnt all of their stuff so she wasnt toying on him he was messing with her so if you dont know the real story stay out of it
finally someone took up for her thank you
signs of times

Paragould, AR

#17 Jan 25, 2013
insanity and victims on both sides no matter how its told,and no personally i wouldnt go to the extremes, matter of fact wouldnt drive to get a ex that i can think of or risk my freedom for one either in defense of or trying to reacquire,well except for the mother of my kids she will always have that something special that requires me to be there to the gates of hell if she asked if not for me but for the kiddos sake just to pick her up when down and get her back on her feet,and if she ever wanted to come home she knows she can,just a call away.Still think if people were more straightup with each other be alot less of this crazy domestic type stuff going on!
concerned

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Jan 25, 2013
Does anyone know the girls name? I've heard so many.
mmmm

Blytheville, AR

#19 Jan 25, 2013
Her name is Christy Richey

Paragould, AR

#20 Jan 26, 2013
What was his name?
Really crazy

Paragould, AR

#21 Jan 26, 2013
Richard williford

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 41 min JPL 29,661
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr bird man 9,876
cv police department a disgrace 6 hr happybug124 16
UFO Over Hardy? 15 hr BILL COMPTON 12
jail closing 15 hr BILL COMPTON 1
LOOKING for LAND--SERIOUS BUYER! 16 hr BILL COMPTON 12
deanne (Oct '13) 18 hr Curious 5
•••
•••

Williford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••