Terry Garrison
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Montgomery, TX

#1 Dec 5, 2008
Does anyone know him or where he is these days?? Last I heard, he was in that area.
Jon

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2009
ya...he is a not smart and nasty

Irwinton, GA

#3 Nov 12, 2009
Terry is in Hardy and I think he works for Jimmy his cousin doing concrete work. I think he married and lives with at least one of his kids now. Hope it is going well for them. I think his wife is a student at Ozarka college in Ash Flat. Not sure what her name is though. I know they drive an old blue oldsmobile four dour and live in them old houses behind main street. You could get in touch wtih any of the rutledge boys and they could tell you he is their cousin.

“Avatar”

Since: Oct 09

This one

#4 Nov 13, 2009
You 3 are idiots I bet your mom hated u all. DO NOT COME ON HERE ASKING CRAP LIKE THIS DUH!
yeppers

United States

#5 Jan 18, 2010
terry is a great guy. he does work for jimmy rutledge (who is his cuzin) doing concrete and construction, and he lives with his wife and 2 kids. he is doing very well.
Eric Horton

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Feb 14, 2010
DANG FOLKS, IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST, GET IT RIGHT!
Terry lives with his cousin Jerry Rtledge and his mothers ex-husband Phillip Allen.
He is not married, but is in a relationship with the mother of his two youngest children. His g/f's name is Nikki and she is a wonderful girl.
Nicole Mann

United States

#7 Feb 14, 2010
I am dating Terry Garrison and we have two kids together and I live in Ozark Acres and he lives in Williford with Phillip Allan and Jerry Rutledge just like Eric said. He does work for Jim Rutledge doing concrete work I do go to college at Ozarka In Ash FLat and I am fixing to graduate. I am not sure who any of you people are except Eric so Eric don't listen to this. Terry is a wonderful dad and husband and just because we are not legally married does not mean people don consider us that way. He makes sure that me and the kids have everything we need and most of what we want. If anyone is looking for him just let me know because I can always tell you where he is at. I would love it if everyone on here would just leave him alone and me alone and stop looking for him he is doing great. If any of you guys are old friends looking for him just leave your real name and e-mail address and I will send you where he is at and his number. Other then that you don't need to be talking about people when you don't have all the facts.
peckerwood joe

United States

#8 Mar 24, 2010
Nicole (student at ozarka) you dont need your babies around this!!!!!!

Full Name: Terry D Garrison Date of Birth: 07/23/1973
AKAs: Height:
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Race: WHITE

ADDRESSES

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 1
Offense Date:
Legend
Bv Behavioral
Bu Business
D Drug & Alcohol
S Sex Related
T Theft/Robbery
V Violent
O Traffic/Other

Case Number: CR39417F
Offense Type: Traffic/Other
Offense Code: 15010990
Offense Description: STEALING
Date Reported:
Sentence Details: SINGLE/PRIMARY SENTENCE
Sentence Status: SENTENCE COMPLETED

S CRIMINAL OFFENSE 2
Offense Date:
Case Number: CR496868FX
Offense Type: Rape
Offense Code: 11077990
Offense Description: STATUTORY RAPE 2ND DEGREE
Date Reported:
Sentence Details: CONCURRENT SENTENCE
Sentence Status: SENTENCE COMPLETED
Nicole

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Mar 24, 2010
Let me set you straight. I gaebirth to his kids and the statutory rape you are talking about was because the bitch he slept with lied. You don't know what happened and in that and you need to stop trying to ruin his life. If he were to have known she was under age he would have never done it I know I have been with him or almost 8 years. I know all this information I did a backgrond check on him when he asked me out 8 yars ago. I don't care who you are but just leave him alone he has not done anything wrong or anything to you for that matter. JUST LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!
peckerwood joe

United States

#10 Mar 24, 2010
Well you know what the guy that had the battery charge that killed casey's baby had a similar story he had a battery charge that she knew about but he said it was from hitting a guy with a pool stick at the bar and his record didn't say anything about a child so people who go to prison for sex charges or child maltreatment learn how to turn their story around and make it very believable so I guess you are taking a big chance on your kids safety. He is a sex offender and he is living with your children and you beleive him just like some women always do that is why so many children get molested.
Nicole

United States

#11 Mar 25, 2010
You know Peckerwod Joe that is exacally what you are being is a peckerwood. I know exacally what happened and it wasn't just from him stupid I saw the court papers. I read every word in them. That girl was living with a 26 year old when she lied to him. In fact I will tell you that every man out there has slepted with and under aged girl when they were young just because it was their girlfriend and they thought they were in love, some are married now. Only 1 out of every 30 people like that get in trouble for it. I don't know you and I really don't care. You need to worry about what is happening in your own home and not in other peoples homes. You are either a pissed off ex-girl friend of his pretending to be a guy or you are a guy that had a wife or a girlfriend that slepted with him and now you are just trying to hurt him. He is a great man and if you don't know someone you should SHUT UP!!!!!
peckerwood joe

United States

#12 Mar 25, 2010
Oh I know him and he has also put the moves on my little sister, so I think you should just watch your children. By the way my sister is 12.
Nicole

United States

#13 Mar 25, 2010
I can tell you for a fact that never happened. For the last 8 years he has only been around me his kids and his boss and his mom and sister and his cousin and room mate. You need to really grow up and get you shit straight.
Nicole

United States

#14 Mar 25, 2010
I was wrong earlier you are not an ex-girl friend pretendeing to be a guy and you are not a guy mad at him for sleeping with your girl friend or wife you are either a family member of his or you are casey or you ae caseys boyfriends and you are just putting down what she tells you. Only family knows about his son, and he still crys over him so you tell me your really name and let everyone one here know who is trying to run down a good mans name, a good dads name. Or are you just a coward that wont tell us who you are? I am going for COWARD!!!.
peckerwood joe

United States

#15 Mar 26, 2010
JAMES FCKING PATTERSON
Nicole

Bexar, AR

#16 Mar 26, 2010
All I have to say James Patterson is that you are thinking something that never happened and you don't know the situations on any of the things that happened in his life. I will say tat you did pick a suitable name for yourself as far as a screen name. As to everyone else reading these post I hope that you either know him or ask or find out for your self people need to stop taking everything as someone says them because just because someone said something does not mean it is true. I dd my research and did find out I hope people will at least get to know him or look it up. If you just take someone word for it then well we are all better off without you in our lives because that just means that you didn't take the time to find out the truth and you are just a stuck up snob.
HBIC

Broken Arrow, OK

#17 Sep 8, 2011
Well I dunno if ppl are going to look at this cause it's been a yr ago!!! But u know what nicole~ u are a nasty ass bitch that honestly I would love to whoop ur fucking ass!! U are sooo unbelievably stupid that it makes me sad for your kids to have such a piece of shit mother! If we ever cross paths I might just have to punch u in ur pathetic face!!
Nicole

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Sep 8, 2011
Well the only person I know that lives in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma is Brittany. So is that who you are?
BLAHBLAH

Broken Arrow, OK

#19 Dec 2, 2011
Nicole wrote:
Well the only person I know that lives in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma is Brittany. So is that who you are?

WOW...this is some really interested stuff...thanks guys for the info!
Amanda

Cherokee Village, AR

#20 Jun 4, 2012
Wow...seriously, wow! This conversation went on for over a year! This is my brother you guys have been talking about, and I do know everything about him, none of you had any right to get on here and say things about him, most of you don't know him and you are judging him...and on what? his mistake of trusting someone he shouldn't have? What if that was your brother or your son that was lied to by some girl, would you still feel this way? Don't bother answering that, because I know the answer is no. All of you are pathetic talking about people you don't even know, or if you do know him you are pathetic for spreading lies about him just because he did something to upset you. Nikki I'm sorry I didn't know any of these posts were happening, you shouldn't have had to deal with these stupid people by yourself, and in all honesty you shouldn't have had to deal with it at all...this is sickening, it really is. He made one mistake and that was believing some girl, a mistake many men have made, what right do any of you have to talk about him? NONE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr Reality Check 41,519
Dave Lawrence 8 hr Dave 2
New Flower Shop 9 hr Church Lady 5
Cruizers what happened? Sat rghp1962 4
News Hardy Anticipates Economic Growth Sat Duke 2
Stephanie Markum Fri truth 2
Hardy mayor hates the cops Jan 18 Stikmon 46

Williford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance