3 votes

Click on an option to vote

affordable

low income

free

shantel

New Haven, CT

#1 Jan 10, 2011
fina yes girl you hang in there girl my husband and i are moving to ashflat ar.we are over a low income housing to help families to get back on there feet. and we are building new homes for families for you if you dont mind relocating to ashfat. the constrution will undergo june 10th 2011 its not an all blackk community its for any low income no matter wat color you are.the government approved a nice location in ashflat close to walmart.and i incourage you and all to come and apply now on line or the babtist church in highland january 24th 2011 starting at 9.00am all application will not be turned down due to color or reigion all welcome hope to see you there

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#2 Jun 17, 2012
Los Angeles is best
Sam Bo

Cherokee Village, AR

#3 May 31, 2016
NEGRO FATIGUE?

Negro Fatigue, or NF, is one of the fastest-growing chronic fatigue syndromes. Month by month, the number of people who are experiencing the symptoms of NF is growing. It affects primarily white people and Asians, mostly between the ages of 25 and 55, although anyone can experience it. City-dwellers are more likely than rural inhabitants to display its symptoms, but NF can strike any white person of any age or locale at any time.

Are you among those suffering from NF? Know these warning signs:

1. Increased blood pressure when in the presence of Negroes, or when viewing images of Negroes on TV or in print

2. Lack of concern with what Negroes want, deserve, think, or feel

3. Diminished patience with behaviors typical of Negroes, e.g., talking loudly in public, crotch-grabbing, ruining theatrical movies etc.

4. Increased awareness of the number of Negroes in one's immediate environment

5. Hyper-alertness when encountering Negroes in public

6. Lack of desire to view or listen to Negro music, video programming, motion pictures, or other entertainments

7. Anomalous behavior (e.g., walking away in mid-sentence) when conversing with other white people who seem concerned with the welfare of Negroes

8. Decreased resistance to using the "N-Word"

9. Increased feeling of annoyance when encountering the term "N-word"

10. Scrupulous avoidance of contact with Negroes at work, school,shops, etc.

If you exhibit any or all of these symptoms, you may have Negro Fatigue. For help in living with NF, please contact your local European Self-Extinction League (ESEL) chapter, or write to:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr SSOBisadamnedliar 33,338
Man with tats !! 10 hr Manho 6
Cherokee Village Hiring Police Officer 12 hr Johnny 3
Jason Jackson Tue Waitnsee 5
Duck hunts... Tue harry 1
Emergency meeting Tue Jason 6
Marc Herring Identified as BACK STABBER?? (Jun '11) Mon John 6

Williford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance