First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pssdoff

Chesterfield, VA

#1 Jun 15, 2009
I think it is really stupid how some of our parents get so worked up over tee ball. It is suppose to be all in fun for the kids. Instead you hear parents threating to punish their 5-7 old for not paying attention, or playing in the dirt. For heavens sake it is tee ball not major league. And the other night when they let the kids play in lightening b/c neither team wanted to reschedule that is pure bullcrap. Some of the parents need to grow up.
T-ball 1 coach

Rose Bud, AR

#2 Jun 16, 2009
Who said tee ball is supposed to be all in fun? It's a competition. If it wasn't then we wouldn't have people go to great links to schedule games and tournaments. Yes, every kid should have fun while they play, but they also need to be learning the fundamentals of ball handling. Oh, and for your information that game is being rescheduled, so before you start running your mouth you need to know your facts!!!
T-ball 1 coach

Rose Bud, AR

#3 Jun 16, 2009
Oh, and by the way we do not punish our kids for anything in tee ball. You are right about the fact that it is tee ball and no child should be punished for their actions.So, I would have to guess something went sour on the other team.
RENEE

United States

#4 Jun 16, 2009
My daughter plays on the tee ball team so if you have a problem with me yelling at her then come to me don't hide behind the screen

United States

#5 Jun 16, 2009
know we just have problems with some coaches beating there kids and being stupid about how she punishes her kids all 5 of them,I wouldnt leave my dog for her to care for.Her kids are scared to death to even look the wrong way.Whay a he.. of a life those poor kids have.Foster parents suck.

United States

#6 Jun 16, 2009
No we just have problems with some coaches beating there kids and being stupid about how she punishes her kids all 5 of them,I wouldnt leave my dog for her to care for.Her kids are scared to death to even look the wrong way.Whay a he.. of a life those poor kids have.Foster parents suck.
unknown

United States

#7 Jun 16, 2009
whos the coach cause I know your not talking about crystal
unknown 2

Rose Bud, AR

#8 Jun 16, 2009
Crystal's not a foster parent.

Vilonia, AR

#9 Jun 16, 2009
this coach is not in williamsville.

Pendergrass, GA

#10 Jun 17, 2009
The one I am talking about is in williamsville,maybe shes not a coach but her kids play ball,no it is not crstal.she lives close to the tracks
guest 2

United States

#11 Jun 17, 2009
well we all no who your talking about why don't you go say something to her

Pendergrass, GA

#12 Jun 17, 2009
what am I supose to be afraid of her,IM not she only beats on kids
pam

Pendergrass, GA

#13 Jun 17, 2009
THEN why dont you put your NAME on here!!!!!!!!!
andy marler

Knoxville, IA

#14 Jun 19, 2009
guest wrote:
what am I supose to be afraid of her,IM not she only beats on kids
she beats on a 32 year old, so if you think she's so abussive and your worried about the kids shouldn't you report it.
becky

Knoxville, IA

#15 Jun 19, 2009
guest wrote:
No we just have problems with some coaches beating there kids and being stupid about how she punishes her kids all 5 of them,I wouldnt leave my dog for her to care for.Her kids are scared to death to even look the wrong way.Whay a he.. of a life those poor kids have.Foster parents suck.
I would like to know who you are that knows nothing about foster parenting, they take care of children that have been damaged by their own parents who would rather run the streets, party and have great times and not involve their own children. Foster care sucks for the children because they have a hard time feeling love or understanding boundries, because their parents neglected to teach these basic things. If you are talking about the person that others think you are, you should get your fact straight, she is not a foster parent. If you are the person the same people think you are grow up and don't hide behind this stupid sight show yourself!!!!!!
Damn

Mount Pleasant, IA

#16 Jun 20, 2009
That's why you make you're Forster kids dig holes in the ground and then fill back in. that's kinda wrong punishment too don't you think. You're own family thinks you're doing it for the money.
becky

Harrison, AR

#17 Jun 20, 2009
Damn wrote:
That's why you make you're Forster kids dig holes in the ground and then fill back in. that's kinda wrong punishment too don't you think. You're own family thinks you're doing it for the money.
If you would like to give me your name, I would be happy to give you the name of the caseworker that handled the childrens adoption and you could contact her to see if she agreed on the punishment for the behavior or not and you could ask the child that had the punishment, that asked me to take guardianship of him, whos parental rights were not terminated, so he could remain with me when I moved here. This is titled Tball so why don't we return to the subject of summer ball. How do you feel about those parents who through tanturms to get their little girls moved from a team to fit their own lifestyle and then make comments that if their daughter doesn't get to play a certain position their going to pull them off that team. If summer (Tball) ball is suppose to just be fun why should it matter what team they play on or what position they play as long as they are getting to play ball and have fun?
becky

Sheridan, AR

#18 Jun 21, 2009
i have foster kids because they cook and we don't ever clean house or take the dogs out ..and the foster kids get a check so no job for me and all i do is ummmmmmmm NOTHING oh and i need a boob job can we have a benefit
grow up

Sheridan, AR

#19 Jun 21, 2009
becky wrote:
i have foster kids because they cook and we don't ever clean house or take the dogs out ..and the foster kids get a check so no job for me and all i do is ummmmmmmm NOTHING oh and i need a boob job can we have a benefit
I don't have any foster kids but I do know that all children would have a better chance in foster care then the one you aborted. You want to keep this up use your real name, or at least stop by, I have a couple dollars I could give you for a new horse; the high horse you've been riding is getting old.
Damn

Sheridan, AR

#20 Jun 22, 2009
You're right you adopted all those kids and the state is still paying you for them. How you pull that one of. If there so better off then why does the one go around town saying how much he hates you? Poor kid guess you're hell hole is better than the streets that's the way he's looking at it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remembering puxico students who lost their lives (Oct '08) 4 hr member of class o... 340
Illegal Parking in Piedmont (Nov '14) 4 hr harmony 13
what ever happen to Chris lizard Terrell did he... 6 hr Just me 10
How do I get rid of bad neighbors? (Feb '10) 6 hr Guest 191
Thinkin bout your mean azz 7 hr Stillprayin 1
Whites and blacks breeding 8 hr fact 112
Eric Wyatt - Murderer 11 hr Shaline 1983 139

Williamsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsville Mortgages