United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Judged:

Has anyone heard any new details in the case of Patricia Hernandez, who ran over her husband Pedro in July of '08?
Patricia

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

OaksGuy wrote:
Has anyone heard any new details in the case of Patricia Hernandez, who ran over her husband Pedro in July of '08?
No one ran him over. He jumped in front of the car.
Liberty Warrior

Hammonton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Patricia wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what she said.
Patricia

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Liberty Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>That's what she said.
You were not there and everything was on video dummy
Heather Garson

Collingswood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Antono Lightly wrote:
and if it was on video and he "jumped"in front of the car, why did u goto prison?
TONY!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of u!! U play dumb, but u know it is true!!!! The video was on the news....we all know he didnt jump, she didnt hold him and she plee babrgained......but OMG...TONY, why did you befriend such a lunatic and bring her thru u into my life? I know back around the holidays "pootang" had "no face"....but u have caused us alot of grief by bringing this sociopath into our lives...but again...WOW I can't even believe u spoke out! I do love u....u play dumb...but ur def not!
Heather Garson

Collingswood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Patricia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I know she is out...and up to her old tricks...I am personnally being stalked by her right now.......crazy people don't get better, they get worse...shoot they doon't even plateuo....sometime plees should not be accepted..she killed b4, she will kill again.....God help us all!
Patricia Hernandez

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Antono Lightly wrote:
and if it was on video and he "jumped"in front of the car, why did u goto prison?
Antonio M. Lightly you were in prison for taking the gun off a police officer and did go to prison for beating him up. You have a son with me and you owe me over 21,000.00 in child support I will see you in court, you are no one to talk about me. Judge not Heather Garson was arrested and put in jail for a crime she committed but you don't hear me posting stuff online about you and her because I am BETTER than that. I did not do anything on purpose and the video proves that. You were not there. Now get a life both of you and stop using the system to support your drug and drinking problems. Anotnio your first born wants nothing do do with you because of what you have done. I do not have to explain myself to you or Heather. God is my judge and if you ever read the BIBLE you would know this. I am a working mother and you are a deadbeat father who still makes kids at 41 years of age. You have been stalking me online for years. You even wrote me letters while you were in prison and I told you and your son said to leave us alone.
Patricia Hernandez

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Heather Garson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I know she is out...and up to her old tricks...I am personnally being stalked by her right now.......crazy people don't get better, they get worse...shoot they doon't even plateuo....sometime plees should not be accepted..she killed b4, she will kill again.....God help us all!
Ok ok Ok M

OK Miss Heather Lynn Garson who was arrested for driving on a revoked list which means you knew you were suspended and got into your car anyway. You brought this on yourself. You refuse to wake up and smell the coffee here. You had everything, a career, a car and home and lost it all for what Antonio. He is a dog and will always be one. He has been online looking foe me and even went as far as going to a halfway house in Camden. It's all good I know where I stand. I know you don't have a life you are unemployed stay at home mother who goes on to facebook all hours of the night creating facebook accounts under different names. I am free from being judged and I never need to justify myself to two low life people like you and Antonio. You wasted ten years on him. No job, no life no future. All you know is how to play poker. You can't get a job because no one will hire you. I took you to court in January 2013 so you would leave me alone. Stop worrying about what I did on July 2008. I am not a killer unlike you who knowingly drives a car after drinking like you do. Keep me and my son out your mouth, you are not worth my time or anyone's. I will press charges if you continue to bash me online. Your 41 years old grow up and get a life and stop watching Jerry Springer and calling everyone on Tony's cell phone. You have no right to even talk about me be a real woman and say it to my face which you won't. Your just angry because you found out that Tony was reaching out to me when in turn I kicked him to the curb. I left him years ago. I did everything I could to make sure Chris saw his dad but you always got so jealous and messed things up.
Patricia Hernandez

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Heather Garson wrote:
<quoted text>
TONY!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of u!! U play dumb, but u know it is true!!!! The video was on the news....we all know he didnt jump, she didnt hold him and she plee babrgained......but OMG...TONY, why did you befriend such a lunatic and bring her thru u into my life? I know back around the holidays "pootang" had "no face"....but u have caused us alot of grief by bringing this sociopath into our lives...but again...WOW I can't even believe u spoke out! I do love u....u play dumb...but ur def not!
It was on video and I told the truth unlike you Heather who lie all the time. That's why Antonio's sister Mel beat you up in front of your house which is why there's a restraining order against you. I stand corrected Heather you have no life that's why you and him go online posting things about me that are not true. I am not guilty of murder chick. You guys really need some help for the madness online that you project constantly. Get over me already and stop with the name calling. It's over already. I don't have time for either of you. FACT: Antonio Maurice Lightly was in prison for a violent crime and you know this and saw him while he was locked up. You only have one thing going for you, which is negative energy. Grow up and get a life and take care of your newborn. I have a life, a career, and I take care of mine. Antonio owes me over $21,000.00 in child support and will see him in court $25.00 a month is NOT enough. You are evil and you are only interested in lies not the truth because you hold NO TRUTH. You keep going on to www.facebook.com every single day with your multiple accounts taking about me. Be real Heather your the one stalking me not me stalking you. I am not into females either calling me a dike and saying things about me will only do nothing
lol

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

oh my, really, do you want to keep airing your dirty laundry like this, ladies!??? lol!!!you are entertaining, i'll give you that! what about a reality series starring these two! real houswives of camden!
Patricia

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Heather Garson wrote:
<quoted text>
Antonio why did YOU go to prison and why do you still owe me well over $21,000.00 in child support, take a wild guess. you r a deadbeat dad, sperm doner. Your words hold no ground!
Patricia

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Antono Lightly wrote:
Tony or Antonio what ever name you currently go by, get a life and pay your child support and stop wasting tax payers money. You are a low budget SSI collecting nut case. You are not retired you live in a big bubble full of lies and alcohol and drugs. No one will ever settle down and marry you because you are worth nothing. You are a loser and you never could keep a job, your retired please you beat a cop badly went to prison was facing ten years for that violent crime you did so I would think before you post anything about me. I took care of our son while you ran away from your own flesh and blood you showed your true colors and stop pretending you don't know what that is. You are a deadbeat, a has been and never will be. You were in special needs classes in our high school you dumb ignorant drunk good for nothing.
Heather Garson

Atlantic City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

What a bunch of LOL! I or Tony won't rebutt.......just all these obsessive posts are enuff to speak for themselves......ur in a fantasy...but if this world u are in is fun 4 u....enjoy! LOL again...wait...write more..i wanna lol again tomorrow! Look back, you also told on urself for being on my FB page, archived so dont erase t now! which the court told u not to...AND U emailed Tony which the court told u not to, but we still leave u alone...u call all day restricted.......ur a hoot........why can't u chill?
Please Heather

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Heather Heather Heather get a life and a job! You are not worth it honey! You wish I was calling you please you are making me famous and at the same time making yourself look like a nut. You are jealous of me because you can't have what I have and NEVER will. I am not on your stupid facebook page you have too many conflicting issues woman. You take the time to post all this nonsense about me online and got the nerve to catch a nasty attitude when I use free of speech. You are the one wasting away with a guy I dumped several years ago.

You guys tried to get me into trouble and failed. I am not going to let you trash talk me online and post things about me that are either not true or twisted around. You have a miserable life and nothing better to do with your own time. At least I have a career and a car and a life and for what it's worth a real good man. You have a mt leftovers and he got you knocked up and you are both broke and about to lose everything. You fight with him all the time and kick him out over this or that thing. He used to tell me all your business and how you were arrested and the list continues.
Please Heather

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

I took you to court in January 2013 and I don't contact you or call you period not even with a restricted number. You have so many enemies and I heard from a family member's mouth that you got beat up and you called the cops. You are a drama queen. You live for drama but I don't. If I was not a real woman I would have beat the "red neck" out of your butt like Tony's sister did. But I am a woman and I handle the matter like a mature adult. And you need to stay out of my business as far as me and Tony go. I will see him in court and he does not show up that's his problem. It's time for him to pay up or go back to jail and it wouldn't be the first time he was in jail or prison. Remember you started all this by posting online and you have been doing this for years. Stop posting things to my son for him to read he doesn't like you and we still have your annoying voicemail messages on our cell phone that you called. You sneak through Tony's cell phone like a private investigator. You don't have a good relationship when you have to sneak around your man's cell phone calling everyone up 3am in the morning. You messed up your life and you are looking for people to blame when you dug your own ditch. All you do is spread lies. Has it ever occurred to you that you have not be able to find work since the past 5-10 years is because of all the rotten nasty things you did. You have nerve talking about me when you cheated on Tony and got pregnant and like a dummy he took you back. You two thrive on each other's negative energy. You are not a positive person at all.
Please Heather

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

What I'm saying is the truth and the whole truth so help me GOD!

Stop with all the name calling too. I am bigger than that. I have a wonderful life. I work for living, I own my car, paid in full, I am far from being crazy. I was crazy back in the day when I actually considered being with Toney. OMG if looks could kill. He is not hot. We had a son together but Tony like most men walk away from their own flesh and blood. If I were you I would be more concerned about catching up on your mortgage payments instead of worrying about me. Your life is out of control. I am debt free. I don't owe anyone nada. You had a BA degree and taught Math and still cant get a job, hmmmm something ain't right there. You reap what you sow. I don't wish bad on you but you started this. You made you bed now sleep in it and deal with it like a woman a grown woman. The last thing you should have done was bring another child into your world when you can't even support yourself and your drinking habits. If you don't like me for being totally honest here oh well you said things about me first and I am standing up for myself. Now do "us" all a huge favor stop using the time that you have concerning me. I am not a dike Heather. I do not like females at all. I am a woman of my word. Tony called me, Tony wrote me while he was locked up and if it weren't for me he would be in jail right now for the 21,000.00 child support he still owes. So you can alert him on that because I know you too well you can't stop running it. You remind me of a sink that never stops dripping. You never run out of things to say about me. Anyway say what you want to say. I am not the one with a guy who treats me like a piece of ish* I am treated like a queen. Men do not walk all over me like he does to you. You laugh but you know I am right. I remember when you used to blow up my cell phone asking where Tony was. You even call Mike Tony's neighbor asking if Tony was with me. You are the one not me stalking and making comments. If you look at the history here online it's you MS. GArson who made posts regarding me. Think before you make yourself look worse than what you already are. Your insecure, old and nasty "white trash" ways will get you NO where . People like you give woman a bad name. It's called bull-crap. You just can't get over me. Why the heck can't you invest in going to a island far away from me. You really have too much time posting things about me. You are meaning of what society calls a HATER!!!
You have a wicked past and you don't see me posting things online about that until you posted things about me. You are in for a rude awaking. You have your eyes shut and your clueless as to what is really going on. If you read the contract you signed the complaint was against you Heather Garson not Tony. You are not to call, or contact me. I never took him to court but trust me I am and it's for a very good reason.$$$$$ I will get what is owed to me and our son. I don't care if Tony has to pay $100.00 a month for the rest of his life. He should have been paid his child support but that's non of your business. You are the fool here not me. What makes you think he will every be faithful to you. You said it yourself he's a dog. He probably has HIV/Aids and will eventually give it to you. You have no-clue how may different woman he is still sleeping with. You should consider getting tested every three months because it could be in your body for ten years and you would never know it.
YOUR WORDS HOLD NO GROUND!!!!! Everything you say is a lie. Your resume is full of lies. Look at your life. Ask yourself this question. How many more years of your life are you going to waste with a loser who can't even put %50.00 away a month for your baby. You said it not me. Your words not mine. Speak life not death. What I mean is be about something. I am not laughing here. I don't take my life as a joke but your life is a joke. All that college education for nada.
Please Heather

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

It really saddens me how you think your life is a joke.
Back at Heather Garson

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

All I have to say is things will improve in your life the sooner you kick that deadbeat, sperm loner, wanna be retired unemployed womanizer to the curb. You wasted too much of your life on a god for nada person. You are too good for him. There's plenty of good fish in the sea and if you take my advice trust a good man will find you and take care of you and your kids much better than he could ever. Best of luck and thank you for what you said on the other page. I am not angry nor do I hate you. God Bless~ I'm never coming back to this web site ever again I am too busy for this and please do something nice for yourself.
Yoshi

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Patricia, what's up? What's this all about?
What is this about

Maple Shade, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Patricia, why haven't u answered Yoshi??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Williamstown Discussions

Search the Williamstown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Spencer Savings enters purchase agreement with ... 23 hr Desk6444 2
exotic body works (Apr '10) Jul 9 Jaime berenato 21
Gloucester County prosecutor seeks Jose R. Sant... Jul 9 TRUST NO ONE 9
In Hammonton, it's a blue(berry) Sunday Jul 6 Katie 1
Is Sicklerville a dangerous and nasty town? (Mar '08) Jul 4 nieghborhood loser 73
blackwood - home of superior in-breeding Jul 4 neighborhood loser 1
Super Wawa (May '13) Jun 30 DemGuysLost 30
•••
•••

Williamstown News Video

•••
Williamstown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Williamstown Jobs

•••