First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bloom is wrong

Pittsfield, MA

#32 May 9, 2012
I wished bloom had done that and now he would be sitting in jail.

A death threat, saying he said the cancer didnt work fast enough. That is not a threat. He has no control over the cancer. Typical weak lefty arguement.

You both need to stop drinking the NAZI kool-aid
Robert

North Adams, MA

#33 May 9, 2012
Bloom is wrong wrote:
I wished bloom had done that and now he would be sitting in jail.
A death threat, saying he said the cancer didnt work fast enough. That is not a threat. He has no control over the cancer. Typical weak lefty arguement.
You both need to stop drinking the NAZI kool-aid
Political views have nothing to do with treating people respectfully, which is something you're obviously incapable of.
Bloom is Wrong

Pittsfield, MA

#34 May 9, 2012
Tell you what when the walking dead starts doing it, I will
Robert

North Adams, MA

#35 May 9, 2012
Bloom is Wrong wrote:
Tell you what when the walking dead starts doing it, I will
Bloom has gone out of his way to recognize Cardimino at meetings. This last one (after Cardimino threatened him) Bloom correctly declined to recognize him.

Respect is earned, not given.
Bloom is Wrong

Pittsfield, MA

#36 May 9, 2012
And the walking dead has earned none.
Robert

North Adams, MA

#37 May 9, 2012
Bloom is Wrong wrote:
And the walking dead has earned none.
We're still waiting on you providing any authority whatsoever from MA that support your argument that Cardimino has the right to speak at a city council meeting.
Done

Pittsfield, MA

#38 May 9, 2012
according to the law he does not, I am talking about un-american. Bloom is shutting him down becasue he embarrasses him and the others because he shows they are dolts.

Bloom is acting like a nazi, solons
Robert

North Adams, MA

#39 May 9, 2012
Done wrote:
according to the law he does not, I am talking about un-american. Bloom is shutting him down becasue he embarrasses him and the others because he shows they are dolts.
Bloom is acting like a nazi, solons
I am not solons. When Bloom puts Cardimino in a cattle car and ships him off to parts unknown, then you can call him a Nazi.

Cardimino should stick to filing lawsuits against Berkshire Gas. Why don't you ask your buddy about that one.
SOLONS ALERT - ROBERT

Pittsfield, MA

#40 May 9, 2012
gotcha solons, you have used that arguement before you fool
solons

Springfield, MA

#41 May 9, 2012
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you have to be angry about? It's folly to constantly call someone a Nazi. Why do you support Cardimino? He is clearly a nutjob and contributes nothing to civil discourse. He's similar to you. All you do is call people names. It's a wonder you made it out of high school.
You blabbering idiot salons can not hide. Your liberal dribble stinks just like you do.
Robert

North Adams, MA

#42 May 9, 2012
SOLONS ALERT - ROBERT wrote:
gotcha solons, you have used that arguement before you fool
It's common knowledge that Bender sied Berkshire Gas.

I'm sure your use of capital letter will go a long way toward convincing people that I'm solons.

You have a man crush on the guy. Can you not see that? Now that Obama has come out in favor of gay marriage (pun intended), you and solons should be happy.
Andrew Stevens

Pittsfield, MA

#46 May 10, 2012
It's very nice to be thought of fondly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it legal for Police, Fire trucks, and ambula... (Oct '09) 16 min AG-CEVO 21
News 4 arrested after drug bust in North Adams Wed Totally Disgusted 1
News Wearing the evidence: Man gets jail time, woman... Tue Ozzie King Of Zyl... 1
News New Clarksburg Welcomes Reserve Officers, Hears... Dec 5 Cops are degenerates 1
News Pittsfield and North Adams mayors reject Trump'... Dec 5 Cops are degenerates 75
News New Authorization For Needle Exchange In Pittsf... Dec 2 Cops are degenerates 3
News District Court (Jul '10) Dec 1 cry me a river 12

Williamstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamstown Mortgages