Pete

Hamilton, OH

#61 Oct 9, 2010
Have a problem,

You are a real bad a##. You can get on this bull sh## sight and act like you are goung to do something. if you really wanted to do something you would find larry and do it, he's not that hard to find. No Balls, like most of the people on this sight, likes to hide behind a computer screen. This sight is full of a bunch of perfect people that enjoy bashing on everyone else. I dont know Larry real well, but I do speak to him when I see him, and have had a little bit of buisness dealing with him. I have nothing bad to say about him. Keep on bashing though, Larrys got broad shoulders he can handle it.
yenkoman

Cincinnati, OH

#62 Oct 9, 2010
larry martin don't know him but has he ever worked at the grant county jail? sound like the kind of guy kellam would hire.. they all ride bikes, and he sounds like the piece of shit they would hire. this was told to me from the girls at the waffel house. hay does he have space in the basement for old steve ( kellam )
Pete

Hamilton, OH

#63 Oct 9, 2010
Yenkoman,

I would put alot of faith in the girls from the waffle house. The are top notch citizens.
pep

Williamstown, KY

#64 Oct 9, 2010
have a problem wrote:
all i'm going to say is larry martin don't make that mistake again around my family!
the only problem you have is a 300lb ape, your wife LOL
watchin

Louisville, KY

#65 Oct 10, 2010
i was at the ball game the other night and saw first hand what took place. larry you ran like a punt, pep or larry screw both of you. larry martin is a loud who can't back up what he starts.
what

Louisville, KY

#66 Oct 10, 2010
steve kellam hire larry martin to work in the jail, oh my god, if that would take place grant county could not pay enough law suits. larry can't hold down a real job now, martin would not make a pimple on a jailers ass. but make be peeples would hire him, martin and peeples what a team. by the way old kellam could out do martin on the baseball team at lease kellam would'nt be showing his ass like larry does.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#68 Oct 12, 2010
LARRY,I'LL BE HONEST AND STRAIGHT UP WITH YOU. YOU DON'T SCARE ANYBODY, BESIDES YOUR CHILDREN. LOOK AT ALL THESE POSTS, PEOPLE JUST DON'T LIKE YOU. AND FOR YOU TO START TROUBLE AT YOUR SONS FOOTBALL GAME IN FRONT OF ALL THOSE KIDS AND PARENTS ONLY SHOWS WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU REALLY ARE. YOUR LUCKY YOU TURNED AWAY AND LEFT THAT NIGHT, BECAUSE BY THE SIZE OF THAT GUY YOU WERE STARTING TROUBLE WITH, HE LOOKS LIKE HE COULD OF PUT A HURTIN ON YOU. HERE'S SOME ADVICE, JUST GIVE UP.
pep

Williamstown, KY

#69 Oct 15, 2010
have a problem wrote:
all i'm going to say is larry martin don't make that mistake again around my family!
can i play?
pep

Williamstown, KY

#70 Oct 15, 2010
watchin wrote:
i was at the ball game the other night and saw first hand what took place. larry you ran like a punt, pep or larry screw both of you. larry martin is a loud who can't back up what he starts.
i'm just pep, dont think larry would lower himself to trash talk. on other hand if it were me at the game i would have filled the mans order
pep

Williamstown, KY

#71 Oct 15, 2010
heck i've only been to a football game once in my life. sometimes i do pull my frame out of this chair an go out
looking

Louisville, KY

#72 Oct 17, 2010
yeah pep you can play, go suck on larry's ding aling and have fun.
pep

Williamstown, KY

#73 Oct 18, 2010
watchin wrote:
who is this guy? i need to stretch my legs.
pep

Williamstown, KY

#74 Oct 18, 2010
i'll stand in just for the hell of it. the guy wants action?
pep

Williamstown, KY

#75 Oct 18, 2010
common honey give me a name
pep

Williamstown, KY

#76 Oct 18, 2010
looking wrote:
yeah pep you can play, go suck on larry's ding aling and have fun.
this reply really fires me up
shheeesh

Louisville, KY

#77 Oct 24, 2010
seriously "pep" open your eyes man...you got larrys back?? Obviously you DONT know what larry did at that football game...HE DID START the trouble by using the "F" word in front of every kid there and then turned his tail and ran when the guy told him to bring it!! So...you DONT know larry very well or you'd be embarrassed that you are taking up for him. Make sure you know the facts before you open your mouth..or...get out of your frame
pep

Williamstown, KY

#78 Oct 24, 2010
your right i dont know larry. i dont get out and visit people like i used to. thats just terrible the F word coming out of a full grown man at a kids event.just one question. did larry try to apologize in any way shape or fourm as it happen? i know its a stupid question,just got to know
jennifer allan

Loveland, OH

#79 Oct 25, 2010
i'm writing this because i'm so sick of some of you slandering people because you don't like others...those of you at the jail must have way 2 much time on ur hands because whomever you dislike you trash talk.. we all know the negative bs on here about larry martin is because he dumped east's daughter and got the kids..so mike webster courtney and east QUIT having people write stuff about larry. you should be ashamed of yourself ! but your supposed to have a soul to feel bad and we all know you don't. you are bigot's and should take a real hard look at yourself in the mirror.
buford pusser

Williamstown, KY

#80 Oct 25, 2010
jennifer allan wrote:
i'm writing this because i'm so sick of some of you slandering people because you don't like others...those of you at the jail must have way 2 much time on ur hands because whomever you dislike you trash talk.. we all know the negative bs on here about larry martin is because he dumped east's daughter and got the kids..so mike webster courtney and east QUIT having people write stuff about larry. you should be ashamed of yourself ! but your supposed to have a soul to feel bad and we all know you don't. you are bigot's and should take a real hard look at yourself in the mirror.
take another toke on your crack pipe, then post
jo ann

Louisville, KY

#81 Oct 27, 2010
jennifer, girl are you nuts or what? i know all about the east and martins. get your facts right!
you write about bigots, better take a strong hard look at yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is girls name at Chinese castle in crittenden Fri Lady love 1
Sara Myers Fri she hot AF 4
Restaurants Apr 19 Snakebit 1
Does anyone know Bryan Peeno from Dana? (Nov '15) Apr 14 Dopeboy 5
Gardnersville Music Thread Apr 10 Musikologist 1
roy hamon Apr 6 Taylor Love 2
Haley Taylor Apr 3 Haleys momma 8

Williamstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance