haunted and ghost in grant county

haunted and ghost in grant county

Posted in the Williamstown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Sep 7, 2011
anybody know of any good haunted places or ghost stories in grant county real or fiction...would love to hear what you have :)

Since: Mar 12

Fenton, MO

#2 Mar 27, 2012
Shady Lane bridge and the "Warlocks tomb" are a few we used to mess with. Also The Little Shrimp is cursed!
KYCountryGirl

Louisville, KY

#3 May 20, 2012
Grantcountylegend wrote:
Shady Lane bridge and the "Warlocks tomb" are a few we used to mess with. Also The Little Shrimp is cursed!
Hell yeah Shady Lane is freaky! We played a huge joke and freaked my friend Sarah out on that bridge before.
Mike Sears

United States

#4 May 22, 2012
Yea shady lane a woman was killed there and she haunts the bridge it is crazy go there turn out ur lights and wait she will show up!!!
KY Ghost Hunter

Louisville, KY

#5 Jun 11, 2012
@Mike Sears- Is this the house your talking about? Click on the link http://www.fuglekos.com/profile/img/2012-6-11...
Mike Sears wrote:
Yea shady lane a woman was killed there and she haunts the bridge it is crazy go there turn out ur lights and wait she will show up!!!
Haunted Caves

Hamilton, OH

#6 Jun 11, 2012
Carolyn Asher's vagina cave is haunted!!!!
lol

Hamilton, OH

#7 Jun 13, 2012
Oh yeah. I was deep in the Asher Cave and saw the ghost of a thousand man's sperm!
Mike sears

Chicago, IL

#8 Jun 13, 2012
YES THAT'S IT THE BOTTOMLESS PIT!!!!! No MAN's LAND!!!!!
funnyforsure

United States

#10 Jun 19, 2012
lol wrote:
Oh yeah. I was deep in the Asher Cave and saw the ghost of a thousand man's sperm!
So you were dodging all those black bullets that have been shot up in it? True definition of the dirty dirty south. Smells like a fishing hole on a smoldering summer afternoon!
Hey there

Hamilton, OH

#11 Jun 19, 2012
funnyforsure wrote:
<quoted text> So you were dodging all those black bullets that have been shot up in it? True definition of the dirty dirty south. Smells like a fishing hole on a smoldering summer afternoon!
So how would you know this? You been up in there?
Jeremy

United States

#12 Jun 22, 2012
Ghosts aren't real
steve r

United States

#13 Jun 22, 2012
Jeremy wrote:
Ghosts aren't real
Ok
funnyforsure

United States

#14 Jun 22, 2012
Hey there wrote:
<quoted text>
So how would you know this? You been up in there?
Nope, but know some guys that have been. Judging by the smell of her house and children, I believe they're telling the truth!
Hey there

Hamilton, OH

#15 Jun 22, 2012
funnyforsure, don't judge Carolyn just because you're jealous of her sexy body.
james mckenzie

Petersburg, WV

#16 Jul 22, 2012
hey if anyone know of any places in grant county or local areas that haunted or abandoned can you plez hit me up on fb or email at [email protected] and make subject haunted places. thanks James
james mckenzie

Petersburg, WV

#17 Jul 22, 2012
james mckenzie wrote:
hey if anyone know of any places in grant county or local areas that haunted or abandoned can you plez hit me up on fb or email at [email protected] and make subject haunted places. thanks James
in west virginia
KTodd

Somerset, KY

#18 Oct 8, 2012
Dalton Place apts in Crittenden Ky are haunted and I have proof. Idk maybe its just my apt but I have hundreds of pics of orbs and 3 videos of my small entertainment center door opening and slamming on its own.This went on for hours and hasn't done it since. Before the door the lamp in my livingroom would turn off and on all the time and now since the door, it hasn't done it since. I'm trying to find out more or I'm going to move.
Simma

Cleveland, OH

#19 Dec 15, 2012
I picked her up that shady gal and showed her a safe place to stay. She's not watching the bridge anymore. She went home. Her killer did also. He doesn't like it where he is. :)
Clamber

Chicago, IL

#20 Dec 15, 2012
funnyforsure wrote:
<quoted text> So you were dodging all those black bullets that have been shot up in it? True definition of the dirty dirty south. Smells like a fishing hole on a smoldering summer afternoon!
. U shouldn't make fun of the dead. Should I say the passed on?
White

Chicago, IL

#21 Dec 15, 2012
Noise from haunted tomtoms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stacy beach abuser? 18 hr realmendonthit 2
dana (Jul '15) Tue Irritated 7
What happens when huge amounts of ignorance and... Jun 26 Geologist 1
Does anyone know erica McQueen? Jun 25 Cousin 2
looking for old friends (Mar '09) Jun 24 Victoria 3
catie forsyth Jun 23 smash 1
Matt & Katie Frreman Jun 22 Craigslist dude 30

Williamstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamstown Mortgages