Tears flow as Ricky's dad admits he '...

Tears flow as Ricky's dad admits he 'did nothing' to help boy

There are 6 comments on the WZZM-TV Grand Rapids story from Oct 17, 2006, titled Tears flow as Ricky's dad admits he 'did nothing' to help boy. In it, WZZM-TV Grand Rapids reports that:

' After admitting that he told numerous lies to police and his own family about what happened to his 7-year-old son Ricky in July 2005, Tim Holland told a jury hearing his wife's murder case today that he was ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM-TV Grand Rapids.

ZJM

Saginaw, MI

#1 Oct 17, 2006
In light of everything I've read and heard about this case, I strongly believe they should bring back the death penalty for people like Tim and Lisa. This whole thing makes me sick and I can not think of enough words to describe how angered and upset I am about this. These people are sick, and they should not be allowed to live.
In Justice for All

New York, NY

#2 Oct 27, 2006
I just want to say I wish Tim and Lisa a very happy life behind bars. Lisa I hope is put through HELL by her cellmates for what she has done to Ricky. Someone should torture Lisa so she can see how it feels to be tortured. Rickey will also get his behind bars he has already admitted to be a whimp so now he'll get the chance to prove just how much of a whimp he is. He'd rather not have his wife embarass him in front of the kids, but rather let Rickey DIE, that statement was disgusting to me.

You both will get what you deserve in this life and the next.
In Justice for All

New York, NY

#3 Oct 27, 2006
I made a mistake in my first posting It should have read TIM will also get his behind bars . Poor Rickey has already entered into the next life. He's in the bossom of the LORD forever being protected.
From Dansville MI

United States

#4 Jan 26, 2007
what makes this even worse is that Lisa's parents knew all along what was happening to lil Ricky, and they even encouraged her. They should be thrown in jail as well. There of course is a couple crosses put where his body was found, and quite a few stuffed animals and balloons. I hope everyone who was involved gets punished severely.
calling_for_ange ls

Lansing, MI

#5 May 3, 2007
i have a grandson who has been abused by his mother his entire life.

the child is being raped by his step father and maternal uncle.

this family has been through hell.

we have bankrupted ourselves paying an attorney to help us save the child.

after taking 45 to 60 grand of our money the attorney walked out on the case.

we gave the friend of the court, vicky pinckney of ingham county 25 pictures of bite marks stick marks and hands bruised into the tiny childs legs and arms.

the mother of this child has 5 mental illnesses.

in our case there was what we believe to be forgery of a doctors letter proclaiming a life long bi polar no longer bi polar.

there was evidence absolutely tampered with.

my sister was ordered to simulate sex on the court room floor.

judge janelle lawless ordered a very very bright child to not be sent to school. what juge would order a child to not go to school.

how does that help a child?

i have blogged heavily in the LSJ. if this is shocking to you, please go there and read more about what this family has been through in order to save a little boy from abuse and rape.

if you are concerned about the ingham county court system and how they have been responsible for the murder of several children of late, then please please get involved.

if you are concerned and know how to help or if you have been walked on by the system please let me know.

if you have been in a custody battle and your very expensive attorney walked out on your case, then please please contact me.

this is one gramma who is fed up and ready to fight.

the court saw fit after we reported that the child was being raped by his step father and his maternal uncle. to take the child from his loving and custodial home and give the beautiful little boy to his rapists and abusers.

together we can make a difference!

[email protected]
Gina

Muskegon, MI

#6 Apr 10, 2008
i hope Tim and Lisa go to hell and drop dead what they did to there son thats too bad for ricky and ricky was a cute kids why did they have to kill him they dont have anything better to do in stead of killing there ownly son thats cruel.
Tim and Lisa should get the death penlty they should live what allful ting they did to Ricky there son Tim and Lisa if you are listening God will put you in HELL drop dead Lisa and Tim
we dont want you both to live go to hell tim and lisa your guilty i really hate killing now this drop dead why did you both kill her son what was the reason your son was a great kid why plz tell us why y both have to kill poor ricky he should have to die you guys should I hope God will punish you both what y did did you read TEN COMMANDMENTS SHALL NOT KILL.YOUR BROKE THE TEN COMMANMENTS YOU JERKS YOU BOTH GO TO HELL AND I HOPE SOMEGUY IN THE JAIL KILLS YOU BOTH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corrupt Cops in Perry (Oct '07) Aug 17 Godsfolks 35
Gary Kirby Jul '16 James 1
Dansville.The Burning Bed (Sep '08) Jun '16 jsmith 17
News Sex-ed appointment riles Okemos parents (Nov '06) Mar '16 Alison 4
Wooden nickel saloon (Oct '15) Oct '15 Dls 1
News Mugg & Bopps stores seized (Sep '08) Oct '15 Cop 9
News Glass Pipes and Head Shops by Lansing Michigan (Jul '09) Jul '15 D man 28

Williamston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance