Principal takes helm at Webberville

Principal takes helm at Webberville

There are 6 comments on the Lansing State Journal story from Sep 7, 2008, titled Principal takes helm at Webberville. In it, Lansing State Journal reports that:

A new school year and a new position have made Tim Dowker excited for a new challenge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lansing State Journal.

Concerned Student

Seattle, WA

#1 Oct 20, 2008
He sucks at being a principal. He sits and counts chairs at the lunch table to make sure there isnt more than six at a table. He isnt looking at the big picture he goes after the small things that nobody cares about and he turns them into huge problems. Adolf Dowker should be his new name
hello

Seattle, WA

#2 Jan 13, 2009
true that:)
Best wishes to Tim

United States

#3 Feb 4, 2009
As a parent of a Corunna High student, I will miss him. Anytime I had concerns for my daughter, his office door was always open. He was very much a people person and always followed up with me. Student safety was always first and foremost. He expected the students to behave in a civil appropriate manner and nothing less was tolerated. Webberville has made a good choice.
his mother

United States

#4 Feb 4, 2009
he sucks!!!!!!!!
Kenny Keyes

Seattle, WA

#5 Feb 19, 2009
I like him very much so, and I would love to have him be my life partner. Many people may not like him, but personally I think he's a very very sexy boy. We definently have some "Chemistry".:]
concerned student

Mason, MI

#6 Nov 27, 2012
He is a pretty good principle. He has even ignored a swear word or two that has sliped out. He sometimes makes a big deal about things and is a little too by the books at times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Kirby Jul 16 James 1
Dansville.The Burning Bed (Sep '08) Jun '16 jsmith 17
News Sex-ed appointment riles Okemos parents (Nov '06) Mar '16 Alison 4
Wooden nickel saloon (Oct '15) Oct '15 Dls 1
News Mugg & Bopps stores seized (Sep '08) Oct '15 Cop 9
Corrupt Cops in Perry (Oct '07) Aug '15 Maddog105 33
News Glass Pipes and Head Shops by Lansing Michigan (Jul '09) Jul '15 D man 28

Williamston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance