Artists share holiday gift

Artists share holiday gift

There are 1 comment on the Lansing State Journal story from Nov 28, 2010, titled Artists share holiday gift. In it, Lansing State Journal reports that:

WILLIAMSTON - From Dec. 1-29 at Gracie's Place, seven Second Monday Artists will share their work with the community, a kind of artful Christmas gift of their unique visions of the world.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lansing State Journal.

On The Way To Tanger

Otis, OR

#1 Nov 29, 2010
We stopped in to Gracie's on the way to the Tanger Outlet Mall. Gracie's Place has really done a great job of expanding. I was just on their website ( ) and saw their new menus. Great food! The artwork they put up is truly an attribute to the place. Wish someone would come out and do an article or review for the City Pulse or one of the other papers. Dawn and Paul have really done a nice job of making Williamston a neat place to visit.(And their chocolate covered cherry candy shop martini was out of this world!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perry Michigan Bullies Yet to be Held Accountable Sep 24 PapaRon1347 1
Dansville.The Burning Bed (Sep '08) Sep '16 Nikki 18
Wooden nickel saloon (Oct '15) Sep '16 Nikki 2
Corrupt Cops in Perry (Oct '07) Aug '16 Godsfolks 35
Gary Kirby Jul '16 James 1
News Sex-ed appointment riles Okemos parents (Nov '06) Mar '16 Alison 4
News Mugg & Bopps stores seized (Sep '08) Oct '15 Cop 9

Williamston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance