Williamston family unaware of child a...

Williamston family unaware of child abuse case

There are 1 comment on the Clinton County News story from Nov 8, 2010, titled Williamston family unaware of child abuse case. In it, Clinton County News reports that:

When Michael Robert Warren pleaded guilty last month to abusing his ex-wife's 6-year-old daughter, he was free on bond and living in Williamston with a woman and her four children, the woman's family said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clinton County News.

mike warren s case

Dearborn, MI

#1 Nov 9, 2010
I AM THE GRAND MOTHER OF THE 4 CHILDREN IN WILLIAMSTON .....MIKE WARREN HAS ABUSED MY GRAND CHILDREN TO .HE REALY NEEDS TO BE STOPPED...ON OCT 30 ..MIKE WARREN THREATEND HE WAS GONNA BEAT ME UP IF I CAME TO WILLIAMSTON SO I WENT TO WILLIAMSTON POLICE AN NOTHING HAPPEND .. THEY SHOOK HIS HAND AN BASICLY TOLD ME TO F OFF THERES NOTHING THEY CAN DO ..SO MIKE GETS TO WIN AGAIN...HOW MANY WOMAN CAN HE ABUSE BE FOR THEY JUST LOCK HIM UP FOR GOOD. ISNT IT BAD ENOUGH HE HAS RUINED MANY FAMILYS THERE IS ABOUT 11 CHILDREN WITH OUT A MOTHER!!!BECAUSE OF MIKE WARREN...THIS HAS REALY BEEN HARD ON MY FAMILY MIKE WARREN IS A MAN OF MANY FACES ... DID YOU KNOW ......MIKE WARREN HAS CHANGED HIS NAME HMMM HOW MANY GROWN MEN DO YOU NO THAT CHANGE THERE NAMES AT 24 25 YEARS OLD ????AN WHY ?? HE HAS 5 ASSALT CHARGES ON HIM AN OPEN RAPE CASE FROM 2007 HMMM GO FIGURE....WHEN WILL MIKE WARREN BE STOPPED????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty Cops in Lansing (Sep '06) Oct '17 Abbadon517 102
News Chevy Ends SSR Pickup Production (Feb '06) May '17 mark beroth 47
john odonnel miller (Mar '17) Apr '17 time 2
News MI teen lottery winner giving most of $500K to ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Nathan 2
Dansville.The Burning Bed (Sep '08) Nov '16 DHSGrad 19
Perry Michigan Bullies Yet to be Held Accountable (Sep '16) Sep '16 PapaRon1347 1
Wooden nickel saloon (Oct '15) Sep '16 Nikki 2

Williamston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamston Mortgages