Review: Gracie's Place
Satisfied Holiday Shopper

Otis, OR

#1 Dec 6, 2010
We discovered Gracie's Place when visiting their blog, graciesplacebistro.blogspot.com , and what a discovery we made! We were on our way to the Tanger Outlets thought that we'd stop in Williamston on the way. After shopping at Meridian Mall, we were ready for a good meal. Sandie said she wanted to try something new.

What did we find? First of all, great service. There is nothing like having someone pay attention to you and what you like. Specials were offered. Suggestions made for appetizers and drinks to complement the meal we had chosen. And dessert - oh the dessert!

I don't normally rave about a place to eat, but Gracie's Place Bistro is truly one place that you don't want to miss if you want a great meal. The prices I would say are moderate. If you're on a budget then start with lunch. But let me tell you that you will get your money's worth!

And how many restaurants do you go to where the owner stops by and asks what you thought of the meal?

I will be back, and my friends will be back, and I can't wait to see what else they have in store for us!

P.S. They have great art too. I just saw something about an art show at their place. Beautiful paintings!
Satisfied Holiday Shopper

Otis, OR

#2 Dec 6, 2010
I almost forgot the most important part. Macaroni and cheese! If you want to try something truly amazing that captures the spirit of this place, try their macaroni and cheese with chicken. Warm, cheese, rich, I can't find the right words. Gracie's Place has the best macaroni and cheese I have ever had.
Gracies Place Updates

Otis, OR

#3 Dec 7, 2010
The website for Gracie's Place in Wiliamston, Michigan is: www.graciesplacebistro.com or www.graciesplace.org .
The email is: information@graciesplacebistro .com
Please update these entries. Thank you.
Priscilla Martins

Otis, OR

#4 Dec 17, 2010
Gracie's Place is good food, great service, and the best steak my hubby and I have EVER had. Sarah at the bar knew what would do the trick. Never had a candy shop martini before but now will find excuses to go to Williamston just to have one of those chocolate covered cherry martinis. Love what youve done with the place. We will be back with lots of our friends from Lansing. When you go be ready to get full. You may pay a little more but you get a lot more too. Give you five stars in everything. Woooooooooo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corrupt Cops in Perry (Oct '07) Mar '15 Darren 30
Review: Bd's Mongolian Grill (Nov '14) Nov '14 Amanda 1
Debate: Ferguson - Okemos, MI (Aug '14) Aug '14 Impose martial law 1
News High Water Bills Hit Williamston (Aug '14) Aug '14 brenda bartkowiak 1
Review: Nowak 222 Tax (Apr '14) Jun '14 Anonymous 2
News Okemos ranks among state's best high schools (Apr '14) Apr '14 kev 1
Considering moving to Webberville -- Opinions P... (Feb '13) Feb '14 Posi 3
More from around the web

Williamston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE