Police: Man punched by would-be robbe...

Police: Man punched by would-be robber in York, but keeps bracelet

There are 5 comments on the York Dispatch story from Oct 14, 2010, titled Police: Man punched by would-be robber in York, but keeps bracelet. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

A Williamsport man kept his gold bracelet but wound up being struck in the face when he refused to hand over the bracelet to a would-be robber Wednesday morning, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

Mr Final Word

Stewartstown, PA

#1 Oct 14, 2010
Welcome to York. We're glad to have you.

York, PA

#2 Oct 14, 2010
Damn, wish more people would carry! Why can't YCP set up "decoys" for these dirt bags. Seems rather easy, especially with the rash of these type occurrences, unless one is the decoy. So many simple things could be done.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 14, 2010
Gander Mountain had a sale flyer in tonight's paper.

York, PA

#4 Oct 15, 2010
Looks like the city crooks are as incompetent as the mayor, but then, I repeat myself.

Mount Wolf, PA

#5 Oct 15, 2010
2 views I have: 1: Jay shoulda kicked the robbers a$$. 2 Becasue these types of occurences have become so common (would be victims fighting back against their attackers) it concerns me that the attackers will soon be upping the ante and you will begin to see more violence ie. actual shots being fired, people being stabbed, etc. I hope I am wrong but every time there is an arms race the violence gets deadlier. Keep fighting back and make more trips to Gander and Bass Pro- arm yourslef and protect yourself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Linn, Ryan DDS - Ryan Linn DDS (Feb '10) Aug '16 Mee 5
J.K. Rishel Furniture Company (Aug '07) Aug '16 angelina 53
Williamsport First Lady Gets PFA Against Mayor Aug '16 Feminism Burns Di... 1
jeep Jun '16 just saying 1
corruption by pa state police at f troop in mon... (Feb '10) Jun '16 Nonya 28
vincent e martz is egor (Mar '16) Jun '16 martz friends 2
ECM Realty (Jan '15) May '16 Tyshon Brown 2

Williamsport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance