Judged:

I have smoked spice for two years. And everytime they take it off the shelves they come out with something stronger. I watched my husband tonight go through a fifteen min seizure. That scared me to death and is why I have been laying here for three hours making sure he is breathing. It really opened my eyes tonight. I can't imagine life without him. And when its happening right in front of your face. It really hits you how dangerous this stuff is. I thought it wouldn't happen to us like most people think. But it did. and I will forever look at this situation as a huge eye opener and blessed he came out of it. If you smoke this stuff like most people do just to be able to pass a drug test. Its not worth it. You would be better off smoking regular pot that doesn't have millions of unknown chemicals in it. Needless to say. I'm caLling the cops tomorrow to tell them where I got this. Hopefully it saves someones life. I flushed what we had left down the toilet. Your life isn't a game to gamble with. Please rethink before you do this stuff. It says not for human consumption for a reason. And to all parents. You can buy this stuff at most gas stations and adult stores. So pay attention to how your children act. Know the sighns before its top late