United States

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Anyone wander why the cops can get away with anything around here. Covington had a local cop get an underage girl pregnant last year. He was married. Why is he still a cop. Another one of our great town class acts. Drives his police car to family outings in Springfield. and many other towns. I thought that was tax payer dollars. I called the cops a couple years ago and was put on hold then was told a cop would be there in fifteen mins after he got back from vedersburg. Thank god no one was trying to kill me. I'm personally appalled by the lack of self respect we have for the people in our community. We should want to protect. There is cleary a huge problem in where our money is going and why no one is doing anything about it. Why do people turn the other cheek when a cop does something bad. Are people scared or what.

United States

#2 Jan 18, 2013
That's what I thought no one says anything. We were taught as kids ignoring something doesn't make it go away. Guess some didn't learn that lesson
#3 Mar 1, 2013
The police in Covington were shady when I lived there 20 years ago. I see some things never change.

United States

#4 Mar 25, 2013
Nope nothing has changed. Just got worst
Noble boss

United States

#5 Jun 17, 2013
That town is full of shit stirring gossipers. I called the police one night for domestic violence . Then the whole town was in my business within 24 hours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Golden Touch" front for prostitution (Jan '12) Jan '18 uliveuliveuleave 2
News Attica letter carrier charged with dealing drugs Jan '18 uliveuliveuleave 1
Hey Alex Z. She's cheating on you (Sep '17) Nov '17 Ol boy 2
adam johnson (Feb '09) Oct '17 PAPER SHREADER- G... 9
Does Aone Know Malichi Graham? (Mar '17) Aug '17 sexy 3
any single ladies in the williamsport area lonely? (Aug '17) Aug '17 Jason 1
help (Mar '09) Aug '17 sadly missed 3

Williamsport Jobs

Personal Finance

Williamsport Mortgages