Big Booty Judy

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Feb 1, 2010
Does anyone know him? Does he do good tattoo work?
That Girl

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Feb 1, 2010
I think he dates a hot little blond. I seen some of his work on her.

Since: Nov 09

Peach Creek, WV

#3 Feb 1, 2010
That Girl wrote:
I think he dates a hot little blond. I seen some of his work on her.
IT IS AMY SMITH'S HUSBAND...HE IS DARK HEADED AND LIVES UP BELFRY...
that girl

Charleston, WV

#4 Feb 2, 2010
donnie does great tat work... wouldn't have no one else work on me... been friends wit him for a long time and amy may be his wife but she isn't any type of wife... he needs to divorce her
exgf

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Feb 3, 2010
i've know him since jr high, and i'd sit and talk about amy, look at him, always in jail for beating on her,or other shit, looks like she needs to divorce his @ss..get real honey, he ain't worth the rolling papers he rolls his weed with..

Since: Nov 09

Winchester, KY

#6 Feb 3, 2010
hes my boy i would not let anyone in this town work on me but himi have seen his work and watched him do tats hes dam good.
hmmm

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Feb 3, 2010
he may do good work, but that doesnt make him the best, and i've seen stuff he did that i wouldnt put on my dog
that girl

Logan, WV

#8 Feb 19, 2010
well i like his work, and he is better off without his wife Amy......I like the girl that he is living with now she is pretty hot and very good to him.
huh

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Feb 20, 2010
who is he with? lol...
unknown

Peach Creek, WV

#10 Feb 27, 2010
Big Booty Judy wrote:
Does anyone know him? Does he do good tattoo work?
Yes he does very good work and wouldnt have nobody else to do it.... He is good at what he does and as far as amy goes yah he needs to get rid of that girl cause she is no good for him...
that girl

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Mar 13, 2010
donnie dont smoke weed anymore.....About Amy she is a hole and if she didnt sleep around on him he wouldnt had have to bet her ass......Get ur facts right he went to jail for something else.
JDZ1 is An Addict

Charleston, WV

#12 Mar 13, 2010
I'm looking to get a "Little Kitty" tat on my rear end with my cellmate's name written underneath it.
JDZ1 Is A Addict

Ithaca, NY

#13 Mar 13, 2010
JDZ1 is An Addict wrote:
I'm looking to get a "Little Kitty" tat on my rear end with my cellmate's name written underneath it.
Ah! Have to resort to being me? I knew you like me. But wanting to be me? Gee. I OWN you....;)
Thank you!
heather dean

Elkview, WV

#14 Jan 23, 2011
i think donnie does amazing work....hes the only person i will let tattoo me and my husband, yall need to get ur storys straight before you go talking s*** and hes not a woman beater....if anything hes the one that take the abuse ( not meaning amy) just saying.....we got ur back donnie
iknow

Logan, WV

#15 Jan 23, 2011
just because he can do good tattoo work, doesn't mean he's perfect..and he HAS hit on his women before. Know this for a fact.
Ohio23

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Feb 4, 2011
exgf wrote:
i've know him since jr high, and i'd sit and talk about amy, look at him, always in jail for beating on her,or other shit, looks like she needs to divorce his @ss..get real honey, he ain't worth the rolling papers he rolls his weed with..
Look, at this, don't be saying crap about donnie smith he's one of my bff and my homie, so back off, and every relationship not just the guy beats the woman sometime the woman can hit the man..step up to man get hit like a man...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thornsbury Karma 17 hr Gwen 9
George and Evelyn Warren 22 hr Close to the family 7
FBI Back at the courthouse over school Fri 119 Truth Serum 32
Starters Fri 119 Truth Serum 26
A New Radio Station in Williamson! Fri Not My Type 19
1 American opinion Fri 2 American opinion 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Myopinion 4,403

Williamson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance