Comments
21 - 40 of 71 Comments Last updated Oct 6, 2012
funny

Knoxville, TN

#22 Sep 20, 2012
Oh PLEASE!!! there's no freaking investigation,It's just a bunch of idiot's trying to make a little DRAMA in Williamson.
I mean the Court House has been dirty for so long....It would take an act of God to clean it up.So I wouldn't get to excited thinking anything will come of it.Mingo County is dirty and always has been..
Like the Old Saying "IT IS WHAT IT IS"...and that's all it'll ever be..
meeee

Charleston, WV

#23 Sep 20, 2012
funny wrote:
Oh PLEASE!!! there's no freaking investigation,It's just a bunch of idiot's trying to make a little DRAMA in Williamson.
I mean the Court House has been dirty for so long....It would take an act of God to clean it up.So I wouldn't get to excited thinking anything will come of it.Mingo County is dirty and always has been..
yep
lol

Logan, WV

#24 Sep 20, 2012
its all bull
hell yea

Logan, WV

#25 Sep 20, 2012
saved wrote:
not me there buddy never been in jail in my life when u live for the lord jail is not something u are engaged with but u dumbass hillbillies no all about it thats how u get ur meals off taxpayers money stay in lovely where u belong or in prison cause thats probably where u headed good luck to u pooper stooper
well from your post every can see that you are not living for the Lord or you would not be talking like you are. so quit pretending and bend over like you are used to.
glad person

Beckley, WV

#26 Sep 20, 2012
fbi needs to check the elected shirff. see how clean he is.people know his life style,and some say he likes d----a job was created for him why?
agree

Gilbert, WV

#27 Sep 21, 2012
funny wrote:
there is no investigation. People have been saying this for months. Leave it along people.
Bluejay

Belfry, KY

#28 Sep 21, 2012
It still seems extremely odd that there is nothing at all about this investigation on the news or in the newspaper. Its also typical that some of people are talking about crooked politicians and wrongdoing at the courthouse but no none says what it is exactly that's unlawful.
reality

Charleston, WV

#29 Sep 21, 2012
Seen with my own Eyes wrote:
I hope they are not talking about Franklin Cisco; if so that has to be the funniest thing I have ever heard!! I have known Mr. Cisco for years and I am sure a lot of people in the community will back up my statement, when I say he is a GREAT MAN. I have seen that man take money out of his own pocket and buy food for families that had nothing!! I helped him deliver food and presants to family's at Christmas time. My heart broke when he gave this one little girl a coat and she gave him the biggest hug. Said Mr. Cisco you are my angel, now I wont be cold when I go to school. So say what you want about anyone but that man has a HUGE heart and would give anyone the shirt off his back!!
Your kidding me!!! He is out collecting money, and then you see him 100 yards from where he collected it. GAMBLING!!!! I hear he gets things or use to at least to give out to the poor from someone then gives it to his own family first and then onto the poor. He is always in the court house with his nose stuck in this or that.So as far as being a great man well appearances can definitely be deceiving.
Bluejay

Belfry, KY

#30 Sep 21, 2012
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kidding me!!! He is out collecting money, and then you see him 100 yards from where he collected it. GAMBLING!!!! I hear he gets things or use to at least to give out to the poor from someone then gives it to his own family first and then onto the poor. He is always in the court house with his nose stuck in this or that.So as far as being a great man well appearances can definitely be deceiving.
Its good you can "hear" but just hearing something from someone else doesn't make it true or accurate. You don't indicate how old you are but if you're an adult to ought to know better than to rely on idle chit chat and gossip.
glad person

Beckley, WV

#31 Sep 21, 2012
why dlon't we see indictments or some results?
ruth

Logan, WV

#32 Sep 22, 2012
well if the F b I are in town I hope they ask the judge about his work program and how leans have been put on property for them clean it up just like the new airport getting thousand of tax payer dollars put into it when everyone knows that the FAA are not give Mingo county two airports are they going to shut Williamson airport down id like to know before anymore tax payer dollars are spent on this ,and why tug valley school hasnít got any work on their football field after all that money they got after the special election was held to fix up the older schools in the county and mingo central didnít fall under this special election for it was steal being bult at the time it passed. SHOW ME THE MONEY or at least show the F B I and I hope they reed this for now the talk is to combine tug valley and mingo central to get away with all the money (rumer only} that was approated to fix the football and baseball field the kids has a right to have their school fixed itís tax payer dollars last I looked.
Tammy

Williamson, WV

#33 Sep 22, 2012
I heard the MCC all got target letters, the judge, Big Dal,Eugene Crum,Gary Stepp,Randy Maynard,a man by the last name of Fletcher,a man by the last name of Cline,all together I heard there were fourteen letters sent out. I know a person a few years ago that got a target letter and they are now spending Fifteen years in prison. The courthouse gang is wasting tax payers money, I would love to see them have to pay it back. I hope they all have to step down from their offices, the F.B.I. will not send you a target letter unless they have the goods on you. If some of you people don't like it, contact the F.B.I. and tell them so. I didn't support dave and his gang because I know what kind of people they are.The people who supported that trash must be trash too.
funny

Knoxville, TN

#34 Sep 22, 2012
Bunch of BULL-SHYT...Come on you don't honestly believe this crap about target letter's do you???
Bluejay

Belfry, KY

#35 Sep 22, 2012
Tammy wrote:
I heard the MCC all got target letters, the judge, Big Dal,Eugene Crum,Gary Stepp,Randy Maynard,a man by the last name of Fletcher,a man by the last name of Cline,all together I heard there were fourteen letters sent out. I know a person a few years ago that got a target letter and they are now spending Fifteen years in prison. The courthouse gang is wasting tax payers money, I would love to see them have to pay it back. I hope they all have to step down from their offices, the F.B.I. will not send you a target letter unless they have the goods on you. If some of you people don't like it, contact the F.B.I. and tell them so. I didn't support dave and his gang because I know what kind of people they are.The people who supported that trash must be trash too.
Nearly all Mingo County gossip and rumors start with the words "I heard" without any proof or confirmation that any investigation is taking place. Who did you hear this from, Tammy7 Are they a reliable source?

Neither have these "target letters" being referred to have been mentioned in any local news or broadcasts.

And how is tax payers' money being wasted? Its a catchy phrase with an empty meaning unless you have more information than an opinion.
1 post removed
becky

United States

#37 Sep 22, 2012
Ok...i have to say that apparently my grandfather must have pissed someone off...u people need to grow the f*#k up..literally...if they do have an investigation goin on then fine but unless u dumb asses have seen with ur own eyes that my pawpaw has done something wrong then u people need to quit hatin on him...his a good man and has done alot for that shit hole town...all u people are doin is starting rumors...thats it...apparently u dont have anything better to do then to try and trash talk someone that actually helps people and does good things..you say he gives the money to his family first...you are so stupid...i.ve been ther and i kno better...you are probably one of the druggies yourself..what is it ...did he not give you the money so you could support your habit...why dont you get your head out of your ass long enough to see the big picture...i think all that shit has went to your head...lol...the good people in that town know better then to believe this bullshit about my pawpaw ( franklin cisco)..
Figures

Reynoldsburg, OH

#38 Sep 22, 2012
It does not surprise me that an idiot would get on here and try and trash a wonderful man!! First of all, I have seen Mr.Cisco and his family helping churches and local food banks to support families in need! I also know he has used his own vehicle and gas to drive to Charleston, picking up food and clothes to bring back to Williamson for needy families. So let me get this right; he can help other families in the area but if one of his family members are in need he shouldn't help them?? All I can figure is that you must be someone that works in the court house or one of their family members, that is trying to tarnish his name. I think he has done too much for people in the community; there are many people that appreciate that and will always remember what he has done for them, in their time of need. That man has helped people in ways you can not imagine; I know I was one of them when I lived their a few years ago.
Or maybe you are a dope head, that he probaly refused to give money to because he knew what you would do with it. But you do make it seem that you are always around him? Stalker? Creeper? Sounds to me you need to get a life of your own and stop worrying yourself with other people's business. Also, I hope his family doesn't read this post and find out who you are (lol). They may be a good family but when it comes to him, they will come to his defense (just saying). OH yeah on another note; every road block he does for a family or bussiness there is always someone else there. Mainly someone with the organization or one of the family members that they are helping. After collecting the money, he hands it straight to the family or organziation.
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
moms know best

Williamson, WV

#39 Sep 22, 2012
I heard the same thing about them two! He is stupid any way. Why on earth would he turn to something like Sheana shes nasty all them tats on her shes ugly and will sell to any body even the kids she has no shame. But the boy friend is kinda cute. I saw him on the street where his mom lives.
lol

Williamson, WV

#40 Sep 22, 2012
becky wrote:
Ok...i have to say that apparently my grandfather must have pissed someone off...u people need to grow the f*#k up..literally...if they do have an investigation goin on then fine but unless u dumb asses have seen with ur own eyes that my pawpaw has done something wrong then u people need to quit hatin on him...his a good man and has done alot for that shit hole town...all u people are doin is starting rumors...thats it...apparently u dont have anything better to do then to try and trash talk someone that actually helps people and does good things..you say he gives the money to his family first...you are so stupid...i.ve been ther and i kno better...you are probably one of the druggies yourself..what is it ...did he not give you the money so you could support your habit...why dont you get your head out of your ass long enough to see the big picture...i think all that shit has went to your head...lol...the good people in that town know better then to believe this bullshit about my pawpaw ( franklin cisco)..
aww now why talk like that you just need to defend him why all the mean word thats not saying any thing really just make him sound worse and you like a fool so be nice. He is what he is and every body know it is just now out for the ones you guys were hiding it from. truth is truth the good people in the town just thought they knew him its the others you know the DRUGGIES as you called them that really know him... lol
becky

United States

#41 Sep 22, 2012
Aww is that the best you can come up with...that just shows how pathetic you really are.....sry if that hurts your feelin but like i said before people in that town knows better..all you want to do is trash his name...thats it...so you must be one of them with your head up your ass then....its ok..a doctor can help you with that...he does good things for that community and yet people like you try and destroy it...well.. This is my last post..i dont like arguing with stupid people..everyone knows better..so keep typing you lame ass rumors..people already knows..and the more you post negative things on him..the more people know how jealous and sad you really are..have fun showin how pathetic you are
lol

Williamson, WV

#42 Sep 22, 2012
becky wrote:
Aww is that the best you can come up with...that just shows how pathetic you really are.....sry if that hurts your feelin but like i said before people in that town knows better..all you want to do is trash his name...thats it...so you must be one of them with your head up your ass then....its ok..a doctor can help you with that...he does good things for that community and yet people like you try and destroy it...well.. This is my last post..i dont like arguing with stupid people..everyone knows better..so keep typing you lame ass rumors..people already knows..and the more you post negative things on him..the more people know how jealous and sad you really are..have fun showin how pathetic you are
now now becky don't be like that thats not nice but every body know as long as he is around no doctor is needed he has what anyone would need no matter where the head is lol so be gone we have saw enough of you. good by

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Another Damn Liberal 57,070
missing man lenore laurel creek 16 hr Barbara 39
Infection 20 hr RaymondPoundedRick 6
Williamson PD adds two new policemen 20 hr Haha 47
Remembering Big Dave Tincher 21 hr Johnny v 2
Who is getting divorced? suddenly single! Thu Lou Lou 31
Railroaders that cheat Aug 26 Donna Martin 9
•••
•••
•••

Williamson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000