First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Just Wondering

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Sep 16, 2012
I heard the FBI was in town last week in the area of the courthouse. Anyone know the reason why?
Secrecy

Glasgow, WV

#2 Sep 16, 2012
I was questioned by some men about Lonnie, Franklin, and Halcey. There is something very serious getting ready to happen.
Mingo Girl

Oceana, WV

#3 Sep 16, 2012
I heard it was members of Team Mingo they were investigating.
Soon find out

Charleston, WV

#4 Sep 16, 2012
Not sure who it is but we will find out soon enough
Secrecy

Glasgow, WV

#5 Sep 16, 2012
Team Hannah got beat and King Lonnie can't take it. He has wreaked havoc for years and is trying to go out with a bang. I used to like him, but he has lost any and all respect by the way he treats those under him. He berates and belittles, which is not a quality I associate with leadership. A leader leads by example, and his example has caused numerous reports of beatings at the hands of our deputies. He has not gotten control of the drugs/crime, if nothing else it is totally out of hand. I pray the new sheriff can make the changes needed to turn around a department full of fine men that have been dragged down by their "leader".
1 post removed
LMAO

Columbus, OH

#7 Sep 17, 2012
If the FBI is in town investigating it is probaly from Dave Baisden's connection with all the drug dealers in Mingo County. Lets face the facts people; the only reason Dave was elected was because people wanted someone in office that would turn a blind eye to the drug activity going on. His brother was arrested for transporting drugs into MIngo County. Also didnt a girl OD at his brothers house and Dave helped cover it up??? I asked these questions at election time and my questions kept getting deleted. So if the FBI is there hopefully the truth will come out and that sorry SOB will be taken down once and for all. That would be the best thing for MINGO COUNTY, someone needs to be in there that wants to help not provide more drugs to the people.
Secrecy wrote:
I was questioned by some men about Lonnie, Franklin, and Halcey. There is something very serious getting ready to happen.
Seen with my own Eyes

Columbus, OH

#8 Sep 17, 2012
I hope they are not talking about Franklin Cisco; if so that has to be the funniest thing I have ever heard!! I have known Mr. Cisco for years and I am sure a lot of people in the community will back up my statement, when I say he is a GREAT MAN. I have seen that man take money out of his own pocket and buy food for families that had nothing!! I helped him deliver food and presants to family's at Christmas time. My heart broke when he gave this one little girl a coat and she gave him the biggest hug. Said Mr. Cisco you are my angel, now I wont be cold when I go to school. So say what you want about anyone but that man has a HUGE heart and would give anyone the shirt off his back!!
Anyone

Oceana, WV

#9 Sep 17, 2012
No Franklin is not involved in this crap. He is a good man. The guilty parties are trying to divert attention from themselves. Dave is not the only one involved. I heard that there are several others involved besides Dave.
I hope the FBI is there

Columbus, OH

#10 Sep 18, 2012
I am sure, that is the case but I do know Dave's hands are just as dirty!! The politics in that area are so out of hand and I pray the FBI does clean it up!!
Anyone wrote:
No Franklin is not involved in this crap. He is a good man. The guilty parties are trying to divert attention from themselves. Dave is not the only one involved. I heard that there are several others involved besides Dave.
Bluejay

Charleston, WV

#11 Sep 18, 2012
I hope the FBI is there wrote:
I am sure, that is the case but I do know Dave's hands are just as dirty!! The politics in that area are so out of hand and I pray the FBI does clean it up!! <quoted text>
Its amazing that people will sit around on their hind ends and claim to "know" about elected official's wrongdoings yet won't report it to the proper authorities. You don't have anything more than the government you deserve if you know about illegal actitivites and keep quite. Are you afraid of repercussions?
Anyone

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Sep 18, 2012
Bluejay wrote:
<quoted text>
Its amazing that people will sit around on their hind ends and claim to "know" about elected official's wrongdoings yet won't report it to the proper authorities. You don't have anything more than the government you deserve if you know about illegal actitivites and keep quite. Are you afraid of repercussions?
Nope, believe me they have been reported. Wait and see!!!!!!!
saved

Daytona Beach, FL

#13 Sep 18, 2012
they could put half the county in prison starting in the mingo county courthouse to every stinkin bar owner dodging taxes and living like kings i hope they put them all in prison let em eat prison food take it in the pooper for awhile see how takin advantage of honest citizens feels then when they have to sticth there hind ends closed uhhuh
hell yea

Charleston, WV

#14 Sep 18, 2012
saved wrote:
they could put half the county in prison starting in the mingo county courthouse to every stinkin bar owner dodging taxes and living like kings i hope they put them all in prison let em eat prison food take it in the pooper for awhile see how takin advantage of honest citizens feels then when they have to sticth there hind ends closed uhhuh
sounds like you are up on prison stuff. how was it in the pooper
Public record

Reynoldsburg, OH

#15 Sep 18, 2012
The stuff about Dave's brother and the girl that had the drug overdose is public record. All the criminal activity that people are getting away with is why there will be an investigation. Let’s see how many of the promises that Team Mingo keeps, that they made during election time. The people of the area made a huge mistake and they will be the first to bitch and cry when they don’t get what they were promised (their money included). Just saying, Lonnie tried to prevent the drugs from coming in2 that area and was trashed by doing so. So the BIG question is who is the BIG guy that is protecting the dealers??? They get a smack on the wrist and then they are let out to do the same crap. The children of that area don't stand a chance, unless they somehow get out. Team Mingo is not worried about the future of that area; they are only worried about putting money in their own pockets. Several of these guys have been in office, maybe different positions but what did they do for that community? Everyone has to go in2 KY to get a job. Unless of course you are a member of their family or u got a job for a vote.
Tiresome

Danese, WV

#16 Sep 18, 2012
Do you people never tire of sitting with your heads bobbing and all this stupid stuff coming out of your mouths? "Poor Lonnie, he's done so much good." Please enlighten us on his good deeds. Everette and Dianne and their girls do good for the community. I hate how Lonnie being their family has caused people to say things about them. Everette loves his brother and takes care of him, which is good, but Lonnie does not even appreciate that. Dave Baisden does good, too. Some people may not like Dave, but the same people that talk about him like a dog are some of the first in line to ask him to help them. The father, Franklin Cisco is a good man, too.?? about the son, I do not know him.

Bottom line, the election is over and we need to drop the high school drama and let them PROVE if they will keep their promises or not. It is the "American Way". Their is always a winner, always a loser. Some just take their defeat better than others.
long time coming

Elkview, WV

#17 Sep 18, 2012
Do you think the feds haven't been delivered voluminous files of information for years regarding the corrupt practices of our elected officials? Maybe they are finally realizing that something is going on down here. Maybe there is sufficient evidence to warrant a full scale investigation. With all the internal bickering that has been happening for the past fifteen years and people running to the feds and the U.S. Attorneys office on a frequent basis, do you think maybe they have finally drawn notice of the corruption in this county???
Taxpayer

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Sep 18, 2012
long time coming wrote:
Do you think the feds haven't been delivered voluminous files of information for years regarding the corrupt practices of our elected officials? Maybe they are finally realizing that something is going on down here. Maybe there is sufficient evidence to warrant a full scale investigation. With all the internal bickering that has been happening for the past fifteen years and people running to the feds and the U.S. Attorneys office on a frequent basis, do you think maybe they have finally drawn notice of the corruption in this county???
FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY. THANK GOODNESS. THAT COURTHOUSE BELONGS TO THE CITIZENS OF MINGO COUNTY, BUT YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW THAT. THEY HAVE CONTROLLED IT WITH AN IRON FIST FOR YEARS.
Tiresome

Danese, WV

#19 Sep 19, 2012
I surely to God hope so. If it is as corrupt as you say, then it needs swept clean. But I get so tired of hearing the same BS on here every day. And I am sure they have been given "voluminous files of information", lol. I would expect nothing less.
saved

Daytona Beach, FL

#20 Sep 20, 2012
not me there buddy never been in jail in my life when u live for the lord jail is not something u are engaged with but u dumbass hillbillies no all about it thats how u get ur meals off taxpayers money stay in lovely where u belong or in prison cause thats probably where u headed good luck to u pooper stooper
Author

Macon, GA

#21 Sep 20, 2012
I will hope they would be investigating the other pill mill in Matewan....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr The Last warrior ... 1,471
Railroaders that cheat (Jun '14) Aug 19 Your history 14
News Younger generation doesna t volunteer Aug 18 look whos talking 1
Does anybody know anything about Debby mounts Aug 16 friend 3
City Council Aug 16 Old Timer 25
Andrew & Ruth Ann Justice Aug 15 Very interested 1
News Giving back to his hometown - 7:30 am updated: Aug 14 Nuff Said 1

Williamson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance