Posted in the Williamson Forum

stupid

Logan, WV

#1 Mar 2, 2010
what do u think about them
RUCrazy

Peach Creek, WV

#2 Mar 3, 2010
I don't know the one little girl you mentioned, but I know Cassidy's family pretty well. She's a very nice young lady and they're a nice family.
My advice to you...don't talk about LITTLE girls on topix...
bunch of crap

Logan, WV

#3 Mar 3, 2010
krisiona and cassidy are too very pretty girls ; who in the world would be on here talkin stuff about them...2 prettiest girls in WMS !!!
Discostick

Logan, WV

#4 Mar 5, 2010
Ewwww bummpy face
info

United States

#5 Mar 6, 2010
bunch of crap wrote:
krisiona and cassidy are too very pretty girls ; who in the world would be on here talkin stuff about them...2 prettiest girls in WMS !!!
they are alot better looking at the school r u crazy or blind..lol
blank

Chapmanville, WV

#6 Mar 6, 2010
i think they are the most 2 hottest girl's in WMS,they run it.Other girl's like brooke defoe and andrea martin isnt even near them 2.
nuka

United States

#7 Mar 7, 2010
she has a zit face.
cassidy marincil

Logan, WV

#8 Mar 20, 2010
i like im so preety.....and i think im better than everyone but im not and cassidy u aint nouthing soo....figure it out!
ITS ME

Logan, WV

#9 Mar 21, 2010
okay , this is Cassidy Marincil . whoever the lil b*** is on here putting my namee ; GROW UPP ! i dont think i am better thann anyonee ; uu thinkk u are all that && i knoww whoo u aree . soo shut the f** upp &&nd sayy it too myy facee lil ' girl :)
omg

Logan, WV

#10 Mar 21, 2010
i think you all need to leave krisiona and cassidy alone . they are pretty and nobody is going to stop it .
well

United States

#11 May 1, 2010
ugly ugly ugly is all i got to sayyyy sheww help emm
FOREST

Pikeville, KY

#12 May 1, 2010
shew help you is al I got to sayy Stupi stupid stupid 'STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES AND THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT'
stupid

Logan, WV

#13 May 5, 2010
lmao ^ wtff lil ' kids ..?
Paris

Logan, WV

#14 May 26, 2010
Talking about litte girls.. They mayb b pretty, they may b ugly.. But who cares this is for middle schooers... HOW CHILDISH?
Paris

Logan, WV

#15 May 26, 2010
*schoolers
2 posts removed
D3ViN

Paintsville, KY

#18 Jul 5, 2011
i thinkk ; cassidy is funny & VERY pretty , & same goess 4 krisiona !(:+ their both 2 of my bff's . <333 ;
Cray girl

Prestonsburg, KY

#19 Jul 9, 2011
hey listen here nobody talk bout them girls they r to sweet to be talking bout they have done nothing to ya'll so leave them alone kk thanks ya'll wouldn't if somebody got on here talking bout ya'll so shut up and leave them alone kk bye bye bye.............. have a great dayyyyy............
kasandra (:

Charleston, WV

#20 Jul 12, 2011
Kristina and Cassidy are pretty , they know it to , half the people around here are just jeoulous cause they know how to use there looks , yea they have there days but EVERYONE does , so whoever posted this , idk what ur intentions where but if it were to start something , then u should just stop (: Kay
kasandra

Charleston, WV

#21 Jul 16, 2011
[QUOTE who="kasandra (:"]Kristina and Cassidy are pretty , they know it to , half the people around here are just jeoulous cause they know how to use there looks , yea they have there days but EVERYONE does , so whoever posted this , idk what ur intentions where but if it were to start something , then u should just stop (: Kay[/QUOTE]
Krisiona *

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any good places to have a wedding (indoors) 2 hr Rupert 17
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Caring 4,303
Jerry Vickers (Oct '16) 6 hr BeHe 10
Any Good Lawyers In Williamson? (Aug '13) 9 hr whats up 26
Faith 11 hr Sam 20
Shady Grady Sun stay tuned 26
News Goodwill store in Williamson to close by end of... Sun mitchell branch 12

Williamson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance