UnreportedThing

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Apr 25, 2012
Truman Chafin?
Good question

Orange Park, FL

#2 Apr 25, 2012
He lost his seat in the Senate and lost Mingo County in the last election by over 1100 votes. I think he is done.
Good question

Orange Park, FL

#3 Apr 25, 2012
He moved to Charleston!
public

Berlin, Germany

#4 Apr 26, 2012
dont be afraid now people
goodinfo

Gävle, Sweden

#5 Apr 27, 2012
well well
onlymingo

UK

#6 Apr 27, 2012
only in mingo
3 posts removed
nemesis

Charleston, WV

#10 Apr 28, 2012
He's not done, when Tish gets elected to the State Supreme Court, he'll still carry a lot of weight.
BBH

Elkview, WV

#11 Apr 28, 2012
Good question wrote:
He lost his seat in the Senate and lost Mingo County in the last election by over 1100 votes. I think he is done.
He didn't lose the last election. Lost in Mingo but won all the other counties and won re-election.
Reader

United States

#12 Apr 28, 2012
What has he done for Mingo county? I remember when he first campaigned, he promised to put a park in Mingo. I am still looking for it. The one on top of Buffalo Mountain is no longer usable for a picnic area. When it was first completed, it was kept locked until the Daily News put a picture in the paper showing the lock and questioning why it was locked. Tisha will be his puppet. He does not even live in Mingo, his children do not attend Mingo schools. When Earl Ray Tomblin was in the senate, he worked for Logan and you can see some results. Mingo has nothing. Thanks Truman.
factoid

Boston, MA

#13 Apr 28, 2012
The question is not what has he done for mingo county but what has he done for himself?

he could give mingo county 50 million dollars and still have more money than he could ever spend. he does know how to make himself more money that probably anyone.
preservation

Lund, Sweden

#14 Apr 29, 2012
he has done a remarkable job of buiding himself a fortune. his life would make a great book
Really Now

Capon Bridge, WV

#15 Apr 30, 2012
Lets just say $ 100,000,000 .00 can buy a anything.......anywhere,anypla ce, I hear.....but thats only hear say....
Sincerely,
Really Now
adisgrace

Höst, Germany

#16 May 8, 2012
why on earth is it in williamson

Does Jerry Mounts the Williamson Fireman with the Williamson Fire Department have a criminal record?

Does Mayor Darrin McCormick the mayor of Williamson have a criminal record? Did Mayor Darrin McCormick get arrested for Driving under influence (dui)? Was Mayor Darrin McCormick jailed for dui?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 28 min The Last Warrior ... 1,501
News Maple Walk resident expresses concerns - 4 hr howdy 7
James Pilkin (Aug '11) 12 hr Anonymous 7
News MCC announces cuts - 13 hr blame him Is Lost 6
bear dogs for sale (Sep '09) 13 hr Erica 35
News Cool and Connected - Fri Good Gawd 1
Andrew & Ruth Ann Justice Fri Lilly 2

Williamson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance