williamson treatment center ( the met...

williamson treatment center ( the methadone clinic)

Posted in the Williamson Forum

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
just wondering

Midland, TX

#1 Dec 3, 2008
what do you think about the clinic????Does it really help?
I go there

United States

#2 Dec 3, 2008
I go there, and get behind the wheel of my 18 wheeler coal truck. A lot of us do. Best thing is, it's legal to do so. It's makes you buzzed also. No, it dosen't help. It's all for the money. Thats why mingo/logan mental health won't give you meds if you NEED it. It is owned by the Dr there.Or was, or someone who worked/works there.
just wondering

Midland, TX

#3 Dec 6, 2008
Are you PROUD that you are endangering the lives of EVERYONE on the road with you mr. "I go there"?! Sounds like boasting to me... I am sure you have family on the same roads you travel on all buzzed from the methadone.. how would you feel if you wrecked and killed some of your own family?? Please be careful about when you take your drugs! I will be praying for you.
wife of a truck driver

Hurricane, WV

#4 Dec 17, 2008
I go there wrote:
I go there, and get behind the wheel of my 18 wheeler coal truck. A lot of us do. Best thing is, it's legal to do so. It's makes you buzzed also. No, it dosen't help. It's all for the money. Thats why mingo/logan mental health won't give you meds if you NEED it. It is owned by the Dr there.Or was, or someone who worked/works there.
Are you completely stupid. My husband drives a coal truck for a living and is a good driver. Unlike you. Your family and other families are on the same roads you haul on. What if you hurt someone while you were in one of your buzzes? Just because you get the drugs legally doesn't mean you should. As far as the clinic, good or bad? I think it is a complete joke. People go there and get the drugs they are given there and then go to their dealers and get the rest. Please.
Bubba

Hurricane, WV

#5 Dec 17, 2008
I go there wrote:
I go there, and get behind the wheel of my 18 wheeler coal truck. A lot of us do. Best thing is, it's legal to do so. It's makes you buzzed also. No, it dosen't help. It's all for the money. Thats why mingo/logan mental health won't give you meds if you NEED it. It is owned by the Dr there.Or was, or someone who worked/works there.
I would like too say to "I go there" about going too the clinic,It really dose not matter if the drugs are legal or not,Taking them and then getting in your coal truck,Under the influence is under the influence.Legal or not check your laws.It's just like taking anything that impairs your senses is illegal.Remember that we have families out here on the roads we share everyday.So the next time you use it mite be your family you take a chance on hitting and killing.Use your head for more than a hat rack.

Since: Dec 08

west virginia

#6 Dec 18, 2008
I know these people need help...but suely there is a better way...I know people that have to go to these clinics...they are just as hooked on the "meds" they get from the clinic...as the drugs they were trying to get off of...we need a better solution!

Since: Dec 08

west virginia

#7 Dec 18, 2008
surely**
JDZ1

Phelps, KY

#8 Dec 18, 2008
Everything in Williamson is crooked. Borderline has been serving underage people for years. Then you have Hoover and Shaffer two of the worst Doctors around for writing prescriptions. The guy that killed the motorcyclist was going to Hoover and the methadone clinic. How hard would it be for these practices to communicate with each other to stop Doctor shopping? Why do people drive past the methadone clinic in Pikeville and go another 20 miles or more to the one in Williamson? YOu dont hear near as much negative stuff about the Pikeville clinic.
People Are Stupid

Fairmont, WV

#9 Dec 18, 2008
Ok I understand that from someone elses view you would think that but until you have been in a drug addicts shoes youll never understand so dont go shootin off at the mouth until you KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT me and my husband both go to the WTC we have been going for awhile now and it has been a TREMENDOUS HELP! We were addicted to OC's one of the most dangerous pain pills that they are spending 5 to 600 bucks a day on them selling everything we could to get money to buy them and could not quit on our own we would run out of money for a lil bit and not be able to get them and feel like we was goin to die at any time its like the flu times 1000 and everytime think why do we do ourselves this way and it was im gonna quit this time but as soon as a dollar hits your hand your out lookin agian cause you dont want to feel bad anymore and until we went to the "clinic" we wouldnt have stopped we have been clean for a lil over a yr now and dont think about or want drugs AT ALL anymore and have no need for them we also have friends who go and they are also clean now if it wasnt for the clinic and there help I KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT we would either be dead or in jail as everyone else that was at the time doing them have almost all did one of our best friends overdosed on the same thing we now have been able to get new cars buy nice things and support our family because we can now keep money so NO the clinic ISNT a joke the way i see it is...Yeah you do have people that are stupid they are sick one day and dont have enough money to buy what they need or cant find it and they will take the meds from the clinic so they wont be sick and then do pills on top of them when they do find them WHICH IS VERY VERY DANGEROUS and can kill you quick or make you very sick cause it fights the narcotics so you wont take them and yeah you have the ones that do go to try and get high off them but you know what thats the stupid people that dont want help that would rather get high than take care of there family or think of others they dont want to quit its all about the high but i know from going as long as i have me and my husband and from the hundreds of people that ive seen go and know personally that if it werent for that place it would be worse than what it already is. And no the doctor doesnt own it i dont understand people runnin at the mouth about stuff they know nothing of and the truck drive that is just an embarrasment to the ones of us that actually go for the help its people like you that screw the ones of us that actually need the help over...and no you cant go to the doctor and get pain pills and go to the clinic they call around every few weeks on every single patient there to every doc and see if you are going to any doctors and you have to take piss tests every week couple of weeks or at the most and everyone has to at least take one once a month and some are supervised so if someone is doin that there stupid and i think i may just tell them up there that there is a "coal truck driver on here thats is bragging of getting high off there medication" im sure they can narrow it down and maybe start keeping a eye on a few thats soo embarrassing and frankly it just pisses me off why dont you think of stuff before you shoot off at the mouth first and be in someone elses shoes first and ya know about 75% or more of the people that has the disease of being a drug addict wants to quit but only needs the help so without that clinic we would have nothing in this area to help us its just that people like you ruin it all for us so if its the buzz your after then you just need to stick to your drugs you were on before cause sounds to me like you dont want to quit and that your still a DOPEY think of the people that needs the help and keep your mouth shut talkin about the only people thats reachin out tryin to HELP YOU & others in this drug hole of a community at least some of us out here are actually goin for the RIGHT REASONS!!!!
People Are Stupid

Fairmont, WV

#10 Dec 18, 2008
JDZ1 wrote:
Everything in Williamson is crooked. Borderline has been serving underage people for years. Then you have Hoover and Shaffer two of the worst Doctors around for writing prescriptions. The guy that killed the motorcyclist was going to Hoover and the methadone clinic. How hard would it be for these practices to communicate with each other to stop Doctor shopping? Why do people drive past the methadone clinic in Pikeville and go another 20 miles or more to the one in Williamson? YOu dont hear near as much negative stuff about the Pikeville clinic.
You think that its maybe because you dont live in Pikeville that you dont hear the bad things you have the same people in every place the ones that want help and need those clinics for the help and then the ones that so called just want a buzz and dont care where to get it like the stupid trucker guy think about it if thats all hes worried about is gettin a buzz and he has his dose so high that hes gettin a buzz then he dont want help therefore he shouldnt be goin he may as well just go and do pills or whatever he did before hand to get his "BUZZ" that makes me soo damn sick for the people like us that need the help and acutally WANT THE HELP!!These people set up couseling sessions you have class type things you have to go to and a counseler you have to see ALOT to talk to about what your feeling if everythings ok if your dose is ok are you having cravings and such these people do care about you and help you!!!Its not just a place for another drug as you call it!!!!
People Are Stupid

Fairmont, WV

#11 Dec 18, 2008
jsutme wrote:
I know these people need help...but suely there is a better way...I know people that have to go to these clinics...they are just as hooked on the "meds" they get from the clinic...as the drugs they were trying to get off of...we need a better solution!
Quick ? would you rather someone thats gonna be driving on the same roads with your family and children be on suboxone &/or methadone or be on xanax's cocaine crack oc's and all that hmmm seems like a easy answer to a easy ? if ya ask me & im sorry i know there is bad people that do go for the wrong reasons but theres more good people that go for the right reasons if ya ask me and it just upsets me that people get the wrong impression of the place cause until you have been a addict and been in someone like me and my husbands shoes you really have no clue what its like to go through it!
JDZ1

Phelps, KY

#12 Dec 18, 2008
People Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Quick ? would you rather someone thats gonna be driving on the same roads with your family and children be on suboxone &/or methadone or be on xanax's cocaine crack oc's and all that hmmm seems like a easy answer to a easy ? if ya ask me & im sorry i know there is bad people that do go for the wrong reasons but theres more good people that go for the right reasons if ya ask me and it just upsets me that people get the wrong impression of the place cause until you have been a addict and been in someone like me and my husbands shoes you really have no clue what its like to go through it!
Let me see, the guy that was killed on town mountain was ran over by the Reed guy who was going to Williamson Treatment Center. I guess if we could ask him what he have rather been killed by someone on crack or by someone going to the WTC
Would that be such an easy answer for him?
JDZ1

Phelps, KY

#13 Dec 18, 2008
Well you are not spending as much on methadone as you were spending on oxys. That is just great news. Congrats you have found a drug that is just as addictive and powerful but a lot cheaper.
JDZ1

Phelps, KY

#14 Dec 18, 2008
So I guess methadone is not as dangerous as oxycontin? Are you addicted to methadone? If you are not addicted then you should be able to quit and not go through withdrawals. Because if you have withdrawals then that means you are addicted. That means your body relies on the opiates. So which is it you are addicted to methadone or you are not.
JDZ1

Phelps, KY

#15 Dec 18, 2008
If methadone does not get you high then why do people like truck driver want to go to WTC
JDZ1

Phelps, KY

#16 Dec 18, 2008
going to the clinic because its cheaper is not a right reason its called methadone maintenance treatment. Maintaining a habit is not clean. If you are still addicted you are not recovering.
JDZ1

Phelps, KY

#17 Dec 18, 2008
Some drug test are supervised? LOL some and not all. What good is some if not all are supervised. No wander all the dopers love WTC. OK so I guess the guy that killed Ronnie Church was not going to both Doctors. I guess that was just a lie told in court. LOL and people from the clinic go to the dentist all the time to get pain pills.
GET A LIFE

Driftwood, PA

#18 Dec 18, 2008
would you just freaking get over this ronnie church incident you have been on how many pages now going on and on and on about everything in williamson the cops the doctors the pharmacys and now the clinic i mean come on dude and for your information im not on methadone im on suboxone hmmm i didnt see you say n e thing about it so what you got to say about that one hmmmm NOTHING theres nothing bad at all said about it n e where so now have i finally shut that HUGE mouth of yours you think you know it all dont you are you a drug addict are you in my shoes are you goin to the clinic yourself and know what goes on there hmmmm no no no and ummmm lemme see ummmm no so you are goin on what you hear hear hear on everyone of these damn topic's you really hate life and everyone in williamson or what cause thats the way it seems to me...and yes i said some people they supervise like me i have a daughter i take with me if you have a kid with you or ne one else for that matter that goes into the restroom with you when you take your test they go with you and the tests show everything someone does for along time back. and i didnt say methadone dont get you high IF YOU TAKE TO MUCH it will umm duh but the idiots that go to get high and are goin for a buzz dont need to go are not tryin to quit and ruin it for all the people that are getting help and yes i could go without my medicine and not be sick i may not feel the best in the world but i know that i wont feel like i did when i was tryin to get of oc's alone and i wont have that crave for a pill and everything else that came along with it i mean i quit i quit goin on explaining myself cause like i said you dont go your not an addict just like the other stuff you run your big mouth about AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT sounds like your just a depressed person with no life that hates themselves and obsessed with this ronnie dude i mean i understand your point and all with the guy getting killed and the driver being messed up but thats noones fault but the guys us that are actally going for the help dont deserve to be beat down like that because of the idiots that do stuff like that you need to down the truck driver whos goin to get high aint that what you said killed the guy in the first place i mean for real come on just know the facts before you open your mouth agian not everyone that goes there is goin for the wrong reasons!!!!!
GET A LIFE

Driftwood, PA

#19 Dec 18, 2008
JDZ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see, the guy that was killed on town mountain was ran over by the Reed guy who was going to Williamson Treatment Center. I guess if we could ask him what he have rather been killed by someone on crack or by someone going to the WTC
Would that be such an easy answer for him?
And just because the guy was going to the clinic makes him a bad person that could have happend for n e reason did they say he was messed up was he fallin out of his car slurghing his words n e thing like that lemme answer that for you ummmm i know NOOOOO!!!! you know people like you kill me your just above everyone else whos not perfect like you huh cause thats exactly what it sounds like you have no way to prove that just cause the guy was on methadone that that is the reason he hit this guy so stick a sock in it already and leave people who are tryin to better themselves and others with the habit alone since you down the doc's pharmacy's and all that then i guess you hate a pillhead but then your downing the people whos tryin to get help so which is it the pillheads or the people tryin to better themselves by goin to the clinic which by the way is the only place that we can get help in this hell hole of a town?????????
GET A LIFE

Driftwood, PA

#20 Dec 18, 2008
JDZ1 wrote:
So I guess methadone is not as dangerous as oxycontin? Are you addicted to methadone? If you are not addicted then you should be able to quit and not go through withdrawals. Because if you have withdrawals then that means you are addicted. That means your body relies on the opiates. So which is it you are addicted to methadone or you are not.
And i could quit going and taking my SUBOXONE NOT METHADONE right now if i wanted to but ya know what to me thats a security for the time and im not ready to quit goin because im to scared to quit because there is so many temptations still around here and with my medicine i get now i know i dont have to worry about those temptations im ok so its not that i cant quit cause ive actually went days without them and felt fine just to see if i did get sick and I DIDNT for your info its just im afraid to ok im glad i had to tell my whole lifes story just to get this point across to a person that i could care less about but i feel you people need to understand that not everyone goes to the clinic for the wrong reasons and in my eyes if there is someone going for the wrong reasons there asses needs reported so the ones of us that go for the right reasons wont have to worry about so if you know someone going for the wrong reason there smartass like you say you do CALL AND REPORT THEM like im goin to do tomm!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr doug 4,267
Mike Eaton and Adrienne Blackburn 5 hr Someone who knows 9
Firing of Barry Blair 10 hr Been there 24
City Tire In Williamson 16 hr Post 9
arh nurses 20 hr who 1
Innocent Individuals Being Mistreated at Goodma... (Jul '15) Tue Summer yates 9
old memorial hospital (Oct '09) Tue Bulldogs4Ever 86

Williamson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamson Mortgages